Irenio doing better

Discussion in 'Club America' started by aguilas, Apr 5, 2006.

1. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I think Irenio has improved a tremendous amount. Even before his gol in Veracruz, he has been playing at a much better level. I think he is doing better than that idiot pardo. What do you guys think?

2. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pardo has been playing like crap all season.

If you compare Irenio with him of course Irenio is playing better.

I still think that he is not even close to his playing level he showed with Tigres.

A couple of good games, doesn't stop me from saying that he has been crap. Unless he keeps playing decently for the rest of the season.

3. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    I think Ireno is stil playing the same since he's been in America, now hes getting more mins thanks to Blanco. I think at the end of this season hes out!

Pardo is just terrible, I don't know why the hell he's going the WC,
    every time he takes a shot from the outside just bugs the hell out of me(Villa shots too)

4. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    I hate to criticize Pardo..... but is it me or has he lost more than "just a step."

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    very few times do I agree with TV Azteca... but they were right on when they said that the goal against Veracruz is the only bright thing he has done snce wearing the America jersey.... no one can deny that

Soares, Chaco, etc... they can all leave the club after the summer and I would not feel bad

6. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I also wanted Irenio gone but he is doing a lot better and Pavel sucks ass. I think it would be good to give him more time. America gets rid of palyers way to fast.

7. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América

I've been saying since last season that somethings up with Pardo. It seems that since Cuah was given the Capitans armband, he lost all desire to play for america. I would really rather he leave the team and let someone like Paco Torres get more playing time.

8. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I wouldn't go that far and say that he lost desire. He has been playing a lot worse. Now that I think of it everyone has been playing worse since Carrillo left except el gringo and Rojitas.

9. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    If "Rojitas" was playing well he would of been on the WC bus, but thats not the case right now.

10. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Well he was doing better, but this weekend...valió madre.

11. Ritter

Ritter New Member

Oct 4, 2005
    México
    Irenio and Chaco su*ks

FUERA LAPUENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!