Iraq doping allegations...

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Farhad Khan, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Iraqis are descendants of the Babylonian people, they're not Arabs. You as an Iraqi should know that.

2. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
  3. Objectivity

Objectivity Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Well you're making fun of someone else saying theyre poor so I expect you to live a lavish lifestyle and use cameras like this
    [​IMG]

As you must know personal attacks like that are not very nice.

4. theFOOTBALLlover

FC Porto, SC Freamunde & Fraser Park FC
    Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
    Why can't Iraqis and Iranians just get along? I don't understand this constant bickering about the same thing. Can we stick to FOOTBALL? I personally don't care about who is Arab, Persian, Asian, European, South American, etc. Go make a political thread about Iraq-Iran in the politics forum and GO NUTS!

5. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    south korea should not give too much respect to this artificial opponent. it is a comfortable victory for south korea. the only reason south korea will probably not win by 3 or more goals is because they want to conserve their energy for their match against australia.

AussiePersianKid repped this.
  6. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Whats with you and posting pictures of food and drinks on this thread?

7. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Iraq is a mix multi-ethnics just like Iran. You have Persians, Kurd, Belouch, Armen, Azeris, and even Arab... Etc
    Iraq is the same we have Arab, Kurd, Assyrians, Turkmen and even Persians ...etc
    I would be a raciest if I call Iraqi Persians cockroaches wouldn't I ? And I dont think you would Say Iranian Arab are cockroaches would you ?

8. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    It's not about iranians and iraqis. It's about iranians and arabs

9. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    We are a mixed race. Having been conquered by the Mongols, Ottomans, Alexander the great, Arabws and even Persians. In the south people are the descendant of Sumerians, in the north they are the descendant of kurds, Assurian, Yazidi, Sabbiah and Chaldean. Not to mention so much much more.

I take pride in every bit of ancestry within my blood.

10. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    When did I call someone poor? And yes my camera is quite similar but it's a Nikon. But I just don't understand why you're basing wealth on cameras?

11. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Iranian arabs are iranians and we respect them just as much as we respect other iranians

Mussab86 repped this.
  12. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    us Iranians have enough honour to defend ourselves from the arabs and retain our culture and language.:)

AussiePersianKid and Ali(Iran) repped this.
  13. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    All I know is that Iraq was part of the Persian empire for a very long time right up until the 1700's.

14. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    yet you all pride yourself on being arab and have accepted bedouin culture as your national culture. you are part of the bedouin brotherhood.

15. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    A big reason being Ferdosi.

persianfootball repped this.
  16. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Us Iraqis were the most Advanced people in the world during the golden age of Baghdad. People from all over the world studied at Beit Al-Hikma. Not to mention all that glorious poetry. Being conquered by the arabs made us the capital of the world. :)

17. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you must be new to the asian football forums.:D

18. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I mentioned this earlier. We take pride in every bit of our blood and have adopted bits of each culture that conquered us.

19. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    the "golden age of islam" was largely a result of the arab caliphs agreeing to persianize their empire. just in case you didnt know. but anyways, stop this political talk. lets get back to football.

20. theFOOTBALLlover

FC Porto, SC Freamunde & Fraser Park FC
    Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
    Well, I haven't encountered many Middle Eastern posters in my time. I've known a lot of East Asian posters and there was no drama there.

21. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #746 Mussab86, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Also parts of Iran was part of Iraqi Akkadian Empire long time ago before the rise of Persia. Our Ancient Civilizations is older than Persia as Sumer considered the cradle of civilization. Elam of Iran (now Ahwaz) was part of Sumar. And Babylon empire was older than the Persian empire.
    And Iran was part of The Abbassied Caliphate (I know I know Persians were visors to Baghdadi Rulers but we are speaking geographically)

Technically speaking you are the bigger brother in size while we are the older brother in age.

22. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Congratulations! That is oficially the most ridicolous thing I've ever read. Persianize is that even a word?

23. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    east asian poster football-turned-politics rants usually happen on youtube. go on any video about south korea/japan/china football and you will see genocide being committed in the comments section.:D

24. Objectivity

Objectivity Member

Dec 28, 2014
    My mistake you were laughing at someone who sought asylum in another country how very classy of you.

Also cameras are used by epidemiologists as an indicator of socioecononic status as it is a luxury good but one that is also deemed a necessity in the modern age with the social media and also the need to preserve memories. This how much one spends on a camera indicated hiw much disposable wealth they have to spend.
    Also there is nothing wrong with the quality of your pics.

25. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    to the ignorant, many things seem ridiculous. hence, we call them ignorant. go read up a bit about the subject to educate yourself. anyways, as i said, stop going off topic. i will only reply to your football related posts from now on. i dont even know why you resort to politics as there is even more damage inflicted on you in that domain...