Iraq doping allegations...

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Farhad Khan, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    dont worry bro... thats not what they truly think. they are all jealous of Iran so when they get one over us (even though unfairly) they are over the moon. that is why when Iran "lost" you saw many cockroaches come out here and violently unleash their bitter, unhealthy joy.:D

AussiePersianKid and Ali(Iran) repped this.
  2. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Oh are you now threatening me? Now we are in completely opposite sides. I will mention who ever I want. And you go show your true colors. I mean you have a history with mistreating women. But it isn't 1400 years ago! Go shoot! Your turn.

3. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Fair enough, you don't like to be threatened. Tell me this, Ali. Is this comment ok? Is it ok likening us to cockroaches? Tell me one good reason we should preserve your womens honor when you talk like this towards us?

4. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    lol at this coward throwing punches from the dark. first of all you are a sock. secondly, if you were to upload your selfie here bigsoccer would crash.:D

you are a sock named objectivity trying to get attention here. what is the purpose of your life? go reanalyze your life and do something with it. seriously. how can one get more pathetic than you?

shinović89 repped this.
  5. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    What are wrong with my selfies?

6. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    who do you mean by "us"?

7. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Persians.

8. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    what are you talking about? go read my post again. you dont make any sense... why are you now claiming to be persian?

9. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    My mistake. from my perspective: us are Iraqis and arabs in general, you are persians.

10. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    [​IMG]

11. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    so why are you calling arabs cockroaches then?

12. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The thing is you are not in a position to insult or preserve our women's honor!
    Have you forgotten who started the Saddam discussion! A rat bastard mentioned: we will humiliate iranians like we did in war! And that's when I lost it. Both our comments were deleted.
    I am telling this again. You start it and I will go too far! This is not a threat. You started it. It is now up to you to finish it or take it to the next level. You talk like I'm beginning you to respect Iranian girls honor and you want to do me a favour! No this is not the case. You are in no such position to disrespect our family members

13. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    You can relax, Ali.I never held the intention of speaking ill about your women or anyone unrelated. I just wanted you people to stop with your disgusting comments. That doesn't even seem possible with how you people are.

14. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    There is nothing wrong with your selfies. He is so desperate he doesn't know what he is saying. I think your selfies were great

AussiePersianKid repped this.
  15. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    are arabs cockroaches? just a question...... after 11 years of bigsoccer i dont think it is fair for my career to come to an end for this..... so i will ask YOU.... it is a question... not an insult... i dont want to offend anybody. YOU tell me........ ARE arabs ungrateful cockroaches who are jealous of Iran?

16. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    One thing both Persians and Iraqis have in common is that we both hate Saddam. So let's not talk about him as he's dead and he's also not relevant to this topic.

Ali(Iran) repped this.
  17. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

Ali(Iran) repped this.
  18. aguy2die4

aguy2die4 Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Seoul/London
    Ok, persianfootball, but this then also raises the following:
    1) If FIFA fcked up, then its not a conspiracy by AFC or Arabs trying to fck Iran. No?
    2) FIFA's fck up may have screwed Iran. However can you ask the AFC to transfer FIFA's fck up to Iraq, so that Iraq gets screwed and Iran get unscrewed?
    3) IFF knew all this months ago, but did not follow up with FIFA to bring it to a resolution, until several days ago. Too late too little. The articles says FIFA contacted IFF last year for more information multiple times but no response until several days ago. Too little too late.

[It’s understood that FIFA requested further information from the IFA on multiple occasions but no correspondence was forthcoming.
    Then, on 21 January NADO sent an urgent email to FIFA requesting an update which was when the AFC’s Disciplinary Committee took over the case.]

Besides, you don't really believe Iran got knocked out by Iraq due to Alaa Abdul Zahra playing, whether he doped last year or not, do you?

What Iran is trying to achieve is a nullification for a hard fought match by Iraq and automatic win for Iran, on a technicality. Iran made its case, and on the evidence of the case it was rejected. For this AFC nor Arabs can be blamed, nor Iraq, but blame is to be shared between FIFA and IFF.

19. Objectivity

Objectivity Member

Dec 28, 2014
    The pictures were very poor quality you should get a better camera :)

20. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I am relaxed!
    We people are the nicest people on earth. We are over-protective of each other and that's one of our qualities. You insult one, it's like you have a whole nation against you.
    Let's wrap this stupid discussion up

21. searock

searock Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I have never felt indebted to Iran or jealous to it. For me it's another neighbouring country bent on bringting hell upon my soil like most of the other neighbours. I try to not mix the actions of their government into my view of the people as such my best friend is an Iranian. I respect some Iranians while I despise others.

As for your question on if arabs are ungrateful cockroaches. I genunly don't know how to answer such an absurd question. Why should I feel that my people are cockroaches? I can not understand how you came to this conclusion.

Are we ungrateful cockroaches jealous of Iran? My answer is no. That thought never crossed my mind.

Mussab86 repped this.
  22. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I am so proud to be an Iranian.
    Long live Iran.

23. AussiePersianKid

Dec 18, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I forgot to take my camera so I used my IPhone's camera which is not that great I guess. It's an old iPhone (4s) but I don't see how this inflicts in the quality of my life?

24. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Leave itt brother. It was out of misery. Don't even pay attention to those people

AussiePersianKid repped this.
  25. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    1. AFC/arabs are always trying to screw Iran. so YES they did screw us because the meeting took several hours and they delightfully used FIFA's f.uck up to their advantage. they wouldnt have it any other way.
    2. remember that article that said each federation is responsible for ensuring that their player is not suspended? well, according to the evidence the iraqi player was not "suspended" but it was a stupid and risky move to include him. everybody knows he "fled" Iran due to the doping scandal. this is like being on bail and going to another country while being wanted for a crime. i have no sympathy for iraqi federation for knowingly including a doper in their squad.the fact that they cheated many times in the past in a similar manner makes it hard to believe they were unaware.
    3. what else do you want IFF to do? they already reported it on time to fifa... and as other members said... Iran does not have the abilities to conduct the testing, so the b sample could not be done. plus, the player FLED Iran after being caught. this is a ROYAL f.uck up by fifa. imagine if it was a famous european player who did this.. would fifa have ignored it?

iraqi players suck either way. it made no difference if that cheater played or not. but that is besides the point. he cheated. iraq cheated. fifa f.ucked up. you dont go up to your teacher and say "i would have failed this test even if i did not use this cheat sheet" and "you are just trying to expel me based on a technicality." that is not how it works. you break the rules, you pay for it. otherwise the legitimacy of the entire process, and consequently, organization, is thrown into doubt. but fifas legitimacy does not exist in the first place. they are a corrupt ass organization who only takes action when they need to. the fact is that it was some random iraqi player made them lazy about the case, and Iran has to pay for it.

plus, this is all the more ridiculous after Iran was ALREADY screwed MUCH more by the ref. so no.. this is not Iran trying to get back in via a "technicality." it is Iran being screwed TWICE.

Ali(Iran) repped this.