Iran at Asian Cup 2011

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Team Melli forever, Dec 25, 2010.

1. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    oh come on, thats not very friendly

i just wanted to have a friendly conversation about the match

now you're cursing and stuff

how can i fix our relationship?

2. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    C'mon dude. If you want to battle Iranians bring it to WR, there is a thread there. You can dump on PF all day long and the good thing is he likes it.

Don't do to their thread what some idiots did to ours.

These guys are alright.

3. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    perhaps try a different formation?

different tactics?

what were your strong points? weak points?

more through the middle?

what do you guys think?

4. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    ok, i'll go to WR

nice talkng to you guys

bye :)

5. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Kami rast migeh, bezar halish rou bebran, for the few days that it will last. The match was a two-edged sword that essentially eliminated both sides. After 120 minutes of running and hustling, I seriously doubt the Korean players could even walk tomorrow, let alone play a competitive match against a well-rested talented Japan side in two days. Given that, I am 100% confident Japan will come out on top on Tuesday.

6. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Against Japan we always seem to find that extra ounce of energy but you never know when it comes down to one game, anything can happen.

7. I was Pacman before

Mar 6, 2010
    So i'm assuming Iran also made that little step like any other Asian team and qualify to make it out of their group at least in SA 2010.

8. I was Pacman before

Mar 6, 2010
    What does Gomsho Kuni mean BTW ???

9. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    and then i get blamed when i stand up to these trolls lol.

10. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I didn't understand what you said due to the ambiguous grammar but if you're trying to point out that Iran has not made it out of the group stages in the World Cup then that doesn't change anything that I said. Iran, Australia, South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia can beat each other any day of the week, none of these teams are far superior to the others. With the exception of Saudi falling apart in this AC due to not having anything to play for, any game between these sides will end up being a close game usually ending up in a draw or a 1 goal margin win for either team. Iran not having made it out of their group in any World Cup doesn't change this fact.

11. zdrav

zdrav Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Iran really isn't a top Asian team anymore based on what we saw in this match. True, they were able to prevent Korea from scoring until the 106th minute, but they generated no chances of their own. The top Iranian offensive player was Ji Dong Won with that near-own goal!

Most teams — including European, South American, and African ones — would get "raped" by Argentina and would be extremely proud to make it to the Round of 16 in the World Cup.

12. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    lol.... jump out of the window fool.

13. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    This was just painful to read.

There was an African and a lower ranked European team in the same group as Argentina and neither of them were raped by any sense of the word. Argentina doesn't "rape" most teams in the world, only crappy ones like Asian teams.

Argentina raping most South Americans is nothing but a joke. They played 18 qualification matches between 2007-2009 and the only team they "raped" was Venezuela. That's 1/18 matches. They have never raped an African team in the last few years and the only time they "raped" a European team recently was against the world champions Spain in a friendly, which goes to show you how seriously that Spanish must have taken the match.

Don't pull data out of your ass

14. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    1000 dollars says Japan will beat South Korea on Tuesday? Any takers?

15. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    There are some funny and intelligent trolls, unfortunately Goall is not funny or intelligent. He is yet to recognise that if at any point in here he crosses a line, I will ensure he looks very silly.

And I am sorry to tell you this, but Iran hasn't "lost" an Asian Cup game since 1996. The game against Korea for official stats is considered a draw after 90 minutes.

16. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Sorry won't wash.

FIFA only considers a game a draw if the game goes to penalties.

17. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Fifa counts it as a win

18. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    awww, come on...

all i'm saying is, perhaps iran needs to work a new strategy. new formation, new tactics, cause the current one ain't workin'. i'm trying to help out

and also come on, saying iran didnt lose the game is insane

that's your come back? they didnt lose?

fifa says they lost

the tournament says they lost

it's a 0-0 if it goes to penalty

but come on, someone scored, someone cried

that's all

1 person likes this.
  19. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    he already did cross the line... now he is acting like a lil b1tch and trying to beg to stay but still saying stupid shit just masking it. he is a blatant troll. f.uck him until he loves us... like you did with the other fool.:D

20. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    ooooohhh.... he said the f word...

21. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you can read. +1. now, get some olive oil because im going to physically use the f word against you if you dont get out.

22. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    please dont use the f word in the forum

it offends people

23. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    thata boy.. keep being polite my bitch.

24. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    ummm, now she's calling me a female dog, mr. !Bob moderator, you should do something about this

instead of threatening me, you should really think about punishing people that are cursing, threatening, being offensive...

25. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    stop barking my leashed female dog, this is our house. put down your feet from the coffee table.