Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Huss, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. English Ray

English Ray New Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Re:Its football not soccer

Hi I am Ray i was introduced to the Galaxy team by a friend while living in LA between 2003 and 2004 i went to several games while living there,the team have aquired one of the best guy's in the football world Beckham will set the US on fire with his skill, he is a very honest modest man and us Britts are proud of him.;)

2. sansei

sansei New Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Yokohama
    Hi everyone,

I am a big fan of football/soccer, living in Japan now.

Copa America Final in a couple of days!!!

3. omnione

omnione Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello!

I'm a soccer fan living in Nebraska (quite rare). I've been a fan of the U.S. Men's National Team and have recently joined the ranks of Arsenal fans....even though Henry has left.:) I liked the style of the EPL over the other UEFA leagues and I thought it would be too convenient to go for Man U or Chelsea.

Not really into MLS though the league is crucial for getting soccer/football into the Americans' conscious. I probably will catch the Galaxy v Chelsea game with David Beckham and I hope the league does well enough.

4. *_ash_*

*_ash_* New Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Sheffield, England
    Hi, just found this forum.

Looking to keep an eye on Beckham. I wanted him at Sheff U, but no such luck :rolleyes:

5. sanish

sanish New Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Singapore
    Hi All,

I am sanish here came accross this forum recently, just felt like joining.
    My fav is argentina offcourse i am bit dipressed abt copa america final where brazil beat for 3-0..

:confused::(

6. VHZD

VHZD Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Győr, Hungary
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    Hi everyone!

I've been reading this forum for some time, but just decided to registrate myself. I'm a big PSV & Oranje fan and hope to enjoy my time here!

7. Scouse606

Scouse606 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Liverpool
    hi All

am big fan Liverpool best team in europe and Uk

8. Wine4MyMen

Wine4MyMen New Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Hi, I've been a casual soccer fan for many years but have become much more interested in the last year or so. I have a work colleague who's from England who has made me a Liverpool fan, I was in Germany a month before the World Cup and caught the fever there, and have FSC and now Direct Kick on my dish, so I'm getting all the soccer I can handle. I'm also going to play organized (over-40) soccer this fall, my first league play since college intramurals 20+ years ago.

My wife teaches at Duke University and a former student of hers is a Revs reserve, so I'm playing fantasy MLS this year to get to know the league better. We have a USL-1 team here in NC now, and I've been to a couple of matches, including their win over Chicago Fire last night. It is indeed the beautiful game.

9. Beckhamania

Beckhamania New Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Dublin, CA
    Howdy! I'm new to the boards, but I've been a fan of the Galaxy and the MLS for many years now.

I'd also like to mention that I'll be competing in the MLS "Ultimate Fan" competition at the All-Star game on Thursday, so if you see me and think I'm worthy of the ultimate fan title, please vote! :D

Thanks! Cheers.

10. ianh82

ianh82 New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    hi all

just discovered this forum today and wow, looks great!

i will be an active partipant for years to come.

11. falco723

falco723 New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    G'day Everyone,
    I'm from Sydney Australia. I support Sydney FC, Australia, and Liverpool. I have also adpoted LA Galaxy as my MLS team. Looking forward to the big game when Galaxy tours Down Under...we are expecting a crowd of at least 80,000.
    We also have one of your former players Michael Enfield playing for us this season...if anyone can tell me what he is like as a player that would be great...

Cheers,

12. becks4evea

becks4evea New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Beijing,China
    Hi,everyone...
    I'm from Beijing,China.I love Becks...I hope we can be friends:)

13. robrulz5

robrulz5 New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Melbourne
    Hello everyone!

14. Dixie_Gnawmuss

Dixie_Gnawmuss New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Afternoon (or is it morning?) Everyone,

Hope everyone is well. I shall be coming to LA from England to watch Becks in 6 weeks, so i thought i'd better see what you lot are all about. Ignore the idiots, Becks is as good as he has ever been.

Cheers, Greg.

p.s. - Is Cobi Jones STILL going? He must be older than God's Dog by now!!!!:D

15. marti23

marti23 New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Dalla, TX
    Hi everyone, been looking at the site for about a week now...finally i decided to join the fun :D...great forum keep up the good work...!!!:)

16. MrsModeMan101

MrsModeMan101 New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Hello....

Just joined today. My husband is English but moved to California for me and turned me into an avid Arsenal fan! :D

17. mikeboffer

mikeboffer New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Liverpool
    Hi folks. Just to let you know, I have made this site for watching footy for free online.

Live football online

Hope someone will find it usefull :)

Laters

18. donttread22

donttread22 New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    The Best Chester, PA
  19. iCanada

iCanada New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Edm, LA, now Boston
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Hey!
    You guys can call me T...I've been lurkin' these forums for a while now but just registered a couple of days ago. I moved from Canada down to Southern California (LA area) and i'm a Galaxy fan, the Canada national team fan, and Chelsea FC! I attend Galaxy games frequently and would like to know of other Chelsea/Galaxy/Canada supporter groups around the 909 area!

20. Carloh87

Carloh87 New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Honduras
    Hey whats up everyone... Ive been reading the forums on this site and I've been liking them a lot. So I decided to say whats up to everyone and congrats on this great soccer site to talk about the beautiful game. I look forward to talking about all the great things that happen in soccer with all the people here at BigSoccer.com

21. EAB206BLUES

EAB206BLUES Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey everyone My name is Eric, I am from Seattle Washington. Ive been to this forum alot but finally decided to join, because like everyone in here I love Futbol. I am Originaly from Panama but have been living in the beautiful Northwest for a good portion of my life. My Fave teams are: Panama National Team, USA National Team, Chelsea FC (The Best!!!!!), and I am currently getting into the Seattle Sounders, and hopefully one day we will have an MLS team here. Thank you!!!:)

22. AboutaSith

AboutaSith New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    So Cal
    Hi folks,

Just signed up here to meet fellow fans! I'm a Liverpool FC fan first and foremost. Lived in Scotland for a while so also support St Mirren FC as my father is a big fan of theirs. Now living in So Cal and supporting LA Galaxy as they are me local team and under the encouragement of me buddies to do so!

23. denconero

denconero New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    london
    Hello i am from London and support Juventus. I am great lover of football and I have been asked to give my views on the greatest xi ofr specific teams by a friend of mine. I have contributed those for Inter, Juventus, Arsenal, Real madrid, barcelona, Ac milan and Liverpool
    Please tell me what you think and if there are some players you would have put instead of those I have chosen
    Its at http://www.footballclubsblog.com/

24. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    Hey everyone, I've been a member of the boards for a realllly long while now but have been on a good 5 year hitaus or so.

I'm a fan of the once defunkt now revived San Jose Earthquakes. And I want to get back into the action now that the Quakes shall return and that Beckham is here. Lol.

Cheers.

25. Hypnotik2

Hypnotik2 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    California
    Hi everyone my name is Christopher H Kim from california los angeles
    Ive been on here a long time ago during the 06 world cup but decided to come back again :)