Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's Southampton as one word.

2. MW68

MW68 New Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Oct 25, 2018
    Hello from Illinois. Parent of a soccer player. Long time follower of these forums - finally made the plunge to sign up. Thanks for having me.

3. chtiPete

chtiPete New Member

LOSC France
    France
    Nov 1, 2018
    Hi all. Pierre, French living in Switzerland. Supporter of LOSC (city of Lille France) and big fan of Zidane (who else :))

4. Greg Kingston

Greg Kingston New Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Hello, I am a doctoral student at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro studying ACL injury prevention programs in high school soccer players. Hoping to get some input from folks here. If you are a high school soccer coach and interested in taking a brief survey, check out this link. https://uncg.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aawx86ooqlkHxL7

The survey is anonymous and you can choose to enter a drawing for a $50 gift card if you chose.
    Thanks.
    Any questions, email me at gckingst@uncg.edu.

5. andregunts

andregunts New Member

Real Madrid
    Jamaica
    Jun 13, 2018
    hello, I have browsed this board for years. Live in NYC, USA and support New York Red Bull and most importantly the Jamaica Natioanl Team

6. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Post in the Red Bulls forum. Not many people post there. I hope the media cares about the playoffs. The NYC area rarely gets to host a playoff game between two elite and near-equal teams. When the Kings beat the Rangers in the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals, the Kings were tied for ninth in points and the Rangers were twelfth. When the Royals beat the Mets in the 2015 World Series, the Royals had the fifth most wins and the Mets had the seventh most. The Yankees had one of the best seasons ever in 1998, and they swept the Padres in the World Series. The Padres had 16 fewer wins.

7. Samuel Silva

Samuel Silva New Member

Bayern München
    Brazil
    Nov 22, 2018
    Hello from New York. Personal trainer here and former footballer looking to get back into game after two torn Achilles. Can’t give up on what you love :)

8. Mike osas

Mike osas New Member

Arsenal fc
    England
    Nov 28, 2018
    Hello guys been hearing about this site for almost a decade now or so and am just joining in! Hope I get a warm welcome

9. adi785

adi785 New Member

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Oct 13, 2018
    Good day! Today the weather is pretty good.

10. Soccer Wanderer

Soccer Wanderer New Member

Lazio
    United States
    Saturday
    How many posts before insufficient privileges are lifted?

11. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BigSoccer won't answer that.

12. LCLA

LCLA New Member

Arsenal
    Germany
    Tuesday
    Hi everyone,
    greetings from a world traveller with special interest in soccer/sports exercise and psychology.

13. ThisNYCFCFANhere

ThisNYCFCFANhere New Member

NYC FC
    United States
    Tuesday
    Hello everyone, looking forward to reading your stories. I am a passionate fan of the beautiful game!