Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Abraxus

Abraxus Red Card

Oct 6, 2017
    I am Abraxus
    Creator of all that is and is not :)

2. murky

murky New Member

MU
    Bermuda
    Nov 14, 2017
    Hello!
    I'm from Azeroth.

3. LiftYourGame

LiftYourGame New Member

Manchester United
    Nov 17, 2017
    Hey guys! Glad to join the forum. I own the blog in my signature and love to shoot knuckleballs. Apart from that, GGMU ;)

4. zayn1122

zayn1122 New Member

Chelsea
    Brazil
    Nov 22, 2017
    Dubai
    Hello, everyone. I am native to India and expat in Dubai. My favourite club is Chelsea and I play football as a hobby. When not watching or playing football, I will be into movies.

5. hanginglanguage

Juventus
    China
    Nov 23, 2017
    Hello from Here! Bigtime soccer fan with over 100,000 matches recorded (you read that right)! LOL how are ya?

6. cozmo9

cozmo9 New Member

Croatia
    Dec 14, 2017
    Hello everyone. Glad to be here!

7. gogeddit

gogeddit New Member

Chattanooga FC
    Switzerland
    Dec 21, 2017
    Yo! What's up people. Just getting started here.

8. Eddiecarter88

Eddiecarter88 New Member

Barcelona
    United States
    Dec 19, 2017
    Hello from Georgia

9. Eddiecarter88

Eddiecarter88 New Member

Barcelona
    United States
    Dec 19, 2017
    Trying to find out some information on some cleats (boots) I came across but could not post in the equipment thread (new thread) since I am new.

10. JollyJones

JollyJones New Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Dec 25, 2017
    YO what up everyone! JollyJones here. Look forward to being a part of this community!

11. JollyJones

JollyJones New Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Dec 25, 2017
    This is the funniest thing I've seen all day so I thought I'd post it here since I cant make a thread. Americans reacting to Griezmann's blackface lol!

12. John Lucacs

John Lucacs New Member

Machester United, Galway United, Hungary and Wolfsburg
    Hungary
    Jan 1, 2018
    I'm Johnathan, 28 from USA. Even though I was born in America I follow the teams where my bloodline comes from: Hungary, Republic of Ireland (& Galway United), Germany (Wolfsburg), and England (Manchester United).
    My favorite players are: MF #21 Tihamer Lukacs (Hungary), #1 GK Keiren Westwood (Republic of Ireland), #22 FW Eoin McCormack (Galway United), GK #32 Zoltan Kovacs (Ujpest FC), #26 GK Sven Ulreich (Bayern Munich Germany) and DF Eric Bailly (Manchester United).

13. GearRef

GearRef Member

Manchester City
    United States
    Jan 2, 2018
    La Grange Park, Illinois
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello all, I’m a referee and midfielder from the USA.

14. Missfootyjac

Missfootyjac New Member

Nottingham Forest
    England
    Jan 5, 2018
    Hi I'm Jacqueline, please call me Jac.

15. Missfootyjac

Missfootyjac New Member

Nottingham Forest
    England
    Jan 5, 2018
    I am Jac nice to be on board.

16. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Hi Jac! (I'm sure you must have heard that one before).

What are your thoughts on Eric Lichaj?

17. Borah

Borah Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Hello, I'm Indian! I <3 Soccer and I play as a Central Midfielder.

18. RocketRobin

RocketRobin Member

Canada
    Feb 3, 2007
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'm back to Big Soccer after nine years absence.
    I've been involved in reporting soccer in the Greater Toronto area through these years.
    Last year I attended and reported on exactly 100 games. Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto FC II (USL), League 1 Ontario (men's division), and Canadian Men's and Women's national team games when held in Toronto.

I also drove from Toronto to Hamilton last week to see the first commissioner of the new Canadian Premier League (starts April 2019). 42 minutes of audio is here: http://www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com/CPLF0118.htm

twitter @RocketRobin01

19. SCOUTED94

SCOUTED94 New Member

Manchester City
    United States
    Dec 12, 2017
    INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER (SOCCER PLAYER)?

SCOUTED is a social networking platform that uses video scouting done by professional scouts to present players to Professional Football Clubs around the world.

Players create a profile on SCOUTED and fill in what position they play (primary and secondary), their preferred formation, personal information (height, weight, D.O.B., Nationality, etc.), and their CV. Players then upload FULL MATCH game film to our servers as well as highlight tapes showcasing their best attributes.

Professional scouts then browse the database of players and review film of players. The scouts then write full detailed reports on players (that players are able to read and review to learn from). We have set up tier systems that align with leagues around the globe.

Clubs then search for players that fit their tier and needed positions. Scouts and Club Managers send trial opportunities to players.

SCOUTED also hosts private trial events that are fully paid for by our team. We host players from around the world and invite select scouts, and professional teams to view the players in person.

Our team also provides a blog written by a professional footballer to help players adjust to life as a pro player, help with preparing for trials, and a multitude of other topics that will benefit players.

This is a great platform that provides players a platform to showcase their abilities to the world regardless of their age, nationality, connections, or financial situation.

We currently are not open to the public, but we have plans to be open by the end of the year.

Let me know if you have any more questions and I would be glad to assist in any way I can.. Please let all fellow friends and footballers you know that our mission is to revolutionize the footballing world and provide a platform to earn a pro contract based solely on a player's ability on the field.

Timothywilson@scouted.pro

@TimWilson1994

Thanks,

Timothy Wilson

20. Danko

Danko Member+

Barcelona
    Serbia
    Mar 15, 2018
    Hail from Serbia live in Canada. Big Barca and Messi fan!

21. Kacper

Kacper New Member

Manchester United
    Poland
    Mar 27, 2018
    Hi Guys!
    My name is Kacper I am from Poland and I am a big fan of football in general! Used to be a huge supporter of Man United but now I just enjoy the game really no matter who plays however I do support Wales and Poland on national level!
    I really like lower leagues as well and enjoy watching them!

22. JayDubyah

JayDubyah New Member

Sunderland
    England
    Mar 8, 2018
    Hello.... English ex-pat, living near Toronto, Canada.

Sunderland supporter, for my sins. TFC, cos they're local.

Daughter is finishing off Gr12 and plays in goal in U21 OWSL / L1O, and down south come the fall...

23. soccerfreak90

soccerfreak90 New Member

Mar 30, 2018
    hello guys, I love to play football.

24. Virany

Virany Member

Nov 6, 2011
    France
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan