Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Dtappeiner

Dtappeiner New Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Santa Barbara
    Hi all. Club coaching Colorado 5 years, AYSO coach 6 years including all stars and now back to club again

2. Crisaus

Crisaus New Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hello everybody! I am from Germany and looking for information about football scholarships.

3. chmsta

chmsta New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    hey everybody.. greetings from dortmund, germany ;)

4. ALSHER14

ALSHER14 New Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Hi All,

In Scranton, PA...have been viewing these forums for quite some time and I figure now is as good a time as any to jump in. Haven't fallen in love with a club yet, big USMNT fan and I follow Nats in Europe, Mexico, etc.

5. erasmith

erasmith New Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    hello guys,I am era .I love to play football

6. Scott Fenwick

Scott Fenwick Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greetings from ChiTown, USA! I am the editor/lead writer for a new blog devoted to the most glorious club in the Western Hemisphere known as Chicago Fire SC. Check us out at onthefire.com We don't disappoint.

7. MNolt42

MNolt42 New Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    How's it going? My name's Miles, I'm excited about the prospect of an MLS team in the South Florida area (I'm from Ft. Lauderdale). Favorite EPL team is Liverpool. Hope to get caught up on the latest developments in soccer.
    Thanks,
    Miles

8. fcz1921

fcz1921 New Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Hi all, I've been reading this forum for years, but just now I decided to join in.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth New Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    Dear Big Soccer Members,

Hello from Los Angeles, CA, USA. Been a sports fanatic my whole life. I was also an athlete myself however due to a serious back injury I am only able to watch sports. I have developed a passion for soccer in the last few years. From Euro I love FCB and RMFC . Who doesn't love Messi, but I have too many favorite players to list. I also watch a lot of Mexican soccer games (FMF).

CHEERS
    goalmouth

10. KingKenny1967

KingKenny1967 Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Mateys

I'm from S.Korea and mostly watching local leagues where I'm at - this time it's A-League of Australia I support the Sky Blues..

I've heard about this forum since long time ago but it's my first time(maybe?) of this forum. It's a big disappointment that this forum has 'England' 'USA' 'Europe' 'Americas' and then 'ROW'.. I think Asian football is good and big enough to got their own section.

Anyways, it's good to be in here and hope we all enjoy this 'beautiful game'.

11. Alison Malambri

Alison Malambri New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Vestal,NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello everyone,I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

12. Mark Rivers

Mark Rivers New Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    DC United
    Hi, I am Mark and have been playing and following soccer for 40 years from the west coast to the east coast.

13. Charles Tompson

Charles Tompson New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi from Maine. I have coached a travel team for 4 years. I have now decide at the age of 46 to play NCAA soccer. I play for the University of Maine at Augusta, only the second year the school has had a team.

14. O-Sweet

O-Sweet New Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Hey Big Soccer people. My name's Mike, and I live in SoCal, and I go by the monicker OSweet.
    I come here hoping to host pickem contests, or quinielas.
    I've been doing them over at Yahoo, and a little bit at SBNation, but those two places have proven a tad unfriendly or inefficient to staging the contests in their own ways. So I may experiment with them here, see if people are interested.
    Plan to do the pickems for MLS and Mexico, and maybe England, Spain and Italy...

15. kwaku7

kwaku7 New Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Hello from Canada, love the website and the Forums. Futbol is my life.

16. 764dak

764dak Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
  17. SirPsychoSexy

SirPsychoSexy New Member

Oct 1, 2012
    West Virginia
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello from West Virginia

18. Nix1899

Nix1899 New Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hello from Canada! :D
    I've supported AC Milan since I was able to understand soccer, and I've been playing for as long as I remember.

Does anyone here know if there's a teen soccer section? I can't seem to find a forum that I fit in with. ^^'

19. A. Melville

A. Melville New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi all,

My name is Adrian, and like many here I'm a soccer fanatic. Played in college, had a quick cup of coffee in MLS, and now I'm working on a brand new analytic tool for soccer teams at Bloomberg Sports http://www.bloombergsports.com/football/ . Looking forward to meeting some people and having some good conversations.

-Adrian

20. Chaos0311906

Chaos0311906 New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Michigan
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hello from upper Michigan, Chelsea fan since elementary school

21. Captain Fantastic

Captain Fantastic New Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello from CA.!
    Huge fan of soccer. Love the English Premier League.

22. Matt117

Matt117 Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Tempe, AZ
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello. Colorado Rapids fan in Arizona here. Excited for Phoenix FC to start playing.

23. PatsPlayer21

PatsPlayer21 New Member

Jul 14, 2012
    So Cal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Hey guys saying wassup from southern california. Fairly new to the site. I just really want to have the privilage to post my cleat collection on the page!

24. Daniel Mikælson

Oct 6, 2012
    Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
    Club:
    Rosenborg BK
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Hello all! I'm a 22 year old, inspiring professional soccer player living in Louisiana. I've played for the Baton Rouge Capitals and New Orleans Jesters. I currently have a trial with FC København this winter. I used to be on the SK Brann youth team before moving to the States with my parents as a teen.

25. manu1980

manu1980 New Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello folks

I am happy to participate here with my fellow soccer fans worldwide. Greetings from a ManU Hardcorefan