Introduce Yourself Here [Part IV]

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by vilafria, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gofarpost

gofarpost New Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Hi everyone. Love the beautiful game, especially the European leagues. I have been trying to mount a grassroots campaign to put an end to diving and simulation. I very much look forward to reading your posts. Thanks.

2. Metin

Metin New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Hi, I am from Turkey. I played 14 years professional soccer. I can speak and write english rather good and I am seeking a Coaching position at a private soccer club. I possess all necesarry certificates and diplomas approved by FIFA and UEFA. Turkey is a Soccer Country. We have 72 million people live here and almost 70% are interested in Soccer. It is whole year sport in Turkey. I like to live and work in the USA and appreciate any help.

3. kev.willie

kev.willie New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi all,

Kev here, pleased to join you lot, a bit miffed by the fact theres no link to English League Two, are well thats where were at.

4. thedivineponytail

thedivineponytail New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Adelaide
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    hi all i live in Adelaide Australia i love Juventus and Adelaide United and support both Italy and Australia in the national game.
    Roberto Baggio is my idol and Alessandro Del Piero is my current one also

5. UNC4EVER

UNC4EVER Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Hi folks,

I've been on this forum for a while but have never tried to post a photo. Now I have an image i'd like to include in a text response. Any technical assistance appreciated. Thanks.

6. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    There is a section in BS to help you in that, but basically you need to copy and paste the "URL" , aka hotlinking.
    You copy it by right clicking on the image and to paste it ( also by right clicking ) on the reply text it's easier if you use one of the functions in the top of reply box ( look for the square with mountain tops and yellow sky :) ) . Paste it there and you're done. Good luck.

7. UNC4EVER

UNC4EVER Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Thanks for the assistance. I should have been a bit more explicit. The image is a digital file, so it doesn't have a URL. I've looked for a way to upload it to the forum, but haven't found one yet. I've also tried embedding it in a document and pasting that into the reply box-- I get the text, but an error box for the image. Again, thanks for any help. I'll also inquire on the customer service forum, that was a good idea.

8. ray_dkdk

ray_dkdk New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Club:
    DC United
    easy just upload the picture onto tinypic.com or imageshack.com and once the picture is uploaded do what the guy on top told you to do.

9. bestie68

bestie68 New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    Falkirk FC
    Hello to everyone and a particular hello to all glasgow rangers fans

10. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    The guy on top agrees :)

11. UNC4EVER

UNC4EVER Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated!

12. swordie2008

swordie2008 New Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Sup guys, I'm from the U.S and been a fan of football since Alan Shearer and my beloved magpies beat Man U 5 - 0 and Pavel Nedved won the European Footballer of the Year... it was a long time ago... =(

Well, loving the site. Keep up the great work.

13. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Welcome xD

14. souljamike92

souljamike92 New Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hey im new to this stuff. someone help me out!

How come i cant make my own thread yet??

exactly how many discussions must i have before i can start a thread???

HELP ASAP!

15. Grogtank

Grogtank Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Vegas Baby
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi

USA USA.

16. Grogtank

Grogtank Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Vegas Baby
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why can't I reply to the USA, El Salvador thread???????

17. Grogtank

Grogtank Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Vegas Baby
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since this seems to be the only thread I can reply in (seriously wtf?) I must say....

YEEEAAAAAA! Altidore, Davies looking sharp. Landon as always looked good. Spector was great. Howard as usual.

Seriously If we don't start Altidore, Davies, Spector (howard is a given) then someone needs to be fired.

I like Holden too.

I'm not giving up on Bornstein yet.

I will kick concacaf officials in the nutz. This was a 3- 1 match.

Grog

18. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    I believe it takes 30 to 40 postings before you can start your own thread.

19. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Not sure. Maybe there is high volume traffic :confused:.

20. Burgins

Burgins New Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Im going to go ahead and take this as my first post.
    I've been reading bigsoccer forums but haven't posted till now.

Hopefully I can post in the other forums...

21. Revolution610

Revolution610 New Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Philadelphia, USA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome

-REV610

22. Hybr1dGunn3r

Hybr1dGunn3r New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hey everyone, Since there aren't realy any professional teams to support in Canada, I had to look to Europe to find my favorite. Arsenal stood out with their beautiful style of football. I started supporting Arsenal in the season of the Invincibles. They're going through tough times right now but Im sure things will get better and Arsenal will resume their rightful spot at the top of the Premier League!

23. neilp

neilp New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    hey folks, been a while since I've participated in a (football) forum, but I've been reading through this forum quite a bit the past week and believe it's a good place for some healthy discussions and exchange of views.

I'm from the Netherlands, 21 years old and like you all an avid football fan !! ( naturally... )
    My english heritage leans to sympathy for the English NT as well, if one is out, I can always brag about the other ! so expect me to be a happy man this coming World Cup ;)

Anyways, enough small talk, looking forward hearing your opinions in future discussions. :cool:

24. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Never heard of Toronto FC, Montreal Impact, nor Vancouver Whitecaps ?

I believe they're from the Great White North ;).

BTW, welcome to BS newbie .:)

25. Mourinho's Mentor

Mourinho's Mentor New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Hey everyone, I'm from England, moved to the U.S.A and then moved back to England. One day you might find out who I support.