Introduce Yourself Here [Part III]

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Chicago1871, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FCDallasFanUK

FCDallasFanUK New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Liverpool, UK
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi Guys, I'm a newb on this site. I currently live in Liverpool, UK and support the first and best club in the city EVERTON. Also sort of adopted Dallas as my MLS team partially cause they just destroyed the Galaxy 4-0 Beckham et al. Thats all folks.....

2. munsonbulldog

munsonbulldog Member

Jul 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    Wrong,wrong, wrong:D

3. Huckerbury

Huckerbury New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Hi
    Im a Norwich City Fan, interested in what Mr Huckerbys getting upto at San Jose!!

4. djmex

djmex New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hello!
    just another soccer fan looking to discuss the greatest game on earth.
    I am male, from mexico - and my favorite team is Barcelona FC

5. huckerbyiscoming

huckerbyiscoming New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    Worlingham,UK
    We are missing Huckerby at Norwich already. Can the Earthhquakes let us have him back. Two games against mediocre opposition and no goals. Do or die against Blackpool this week.

6. huckerbyiscoming

Jul 11, 2008
    Worlingham,UK
    Doing better than Hoolllallhoolahan and the Klingons who supposedly replaced him

7. huckerbyiscoming

Jul 11, 2008
    Worlingham,UK
    Doing better than Hoolllallhoolahan and the Klingons who supposedly replaced him

8. huckerbyiscoming

Jul 11, 2008
    Worlingham,UK

9. ToastyFire

ToastyFire New Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Hi everyone,

I started watching soccer (Euro 2008) during the NBA Finals. At first I didn't really get into it that much, but as the Euro 2008 tournament progressed I found myself watching more and more. Sometime during or after Euro 2008, I started watching MLS as well.

Soccer has really grown on me in the last couple of months. I've purchased the MLSlive.tv Season Ticket to catch more of the new games, and to watch what I missed earlier this season.

From Chicago, so naturally a Fire fan. MLS, and soccer in general, is still pretty new to me, and I hope to expand my knowledge and love of the game here with all of you in the BigSoccer community!

10. Raul Reymx

Raul Reymx New Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hi, I'm Raul and I'm big fan of Arsenal FC. Here in Mexico, my favourite team is Santos Laguna. I like the good soccer play. :cool: I hope I will enjoy visiting this forums 'cause I heard these are the best!

11. Besiktas03

Besiktas03 New Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Istanbul
    Hi from Istanbul . im a Besiktas fan as you guys may realize by my nickname . finally European Football is back and im so happy . the green field feeds me :D
    ps: juventus is my 2nd love

12. NameNotAvailable

NameNotAvailable New Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Pittsburgh, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good to be here everyone, Arsenal and Celtic supporter in FLA, have always been a casual fan, but over the last year or so have been following the world wide game and the US leagues with more interest. Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA so American football will always be my number 1, but soccer is fast becoming my runner up. Father is Irish/British and was raised in the shadows of Highbury and has been a lifelong fan of the Gunners, only now am i starting to understand his passion. Since I can not yet post in other forums i thought i would throw out a question here....
    What is a recommended Online service to watch soccer from around the world live on your PC? I see there are alot of options, but i am a bit nervous giving CC info online to an overseas company. I have FSC and GOL TV, Setanta is not an option right now, my main interest would be in 2010WC qualifiers from all over the world and the SPL live on my PC. Any help would be great, Thanks.

13. alexgar

alexgar New Member

Aug 14, 2008
    spain
    Hello everyone! I am a spanish student who loves soccer! I am from Madrid, and of course I support Real Madrid... I am here in order to know soccer lovers from all around the world, so sent me messeges If you want to have a new soccer-friend!

pd: sorry for my english, I know that is not so good!

14. St. Céitinn

St. Céitinn New Member

Aug 16, 2008
    Scotland
    As you may guess i'm a fan of the glorious St. Mirren in Scotland. Just recently started watching MLS and thought i'd check out a US centred site! Also support Portsmouth in EPL.

Cheers guys for Andy Dorman! Any other players we could have!:D

15. CroatiaCannuck

CroatiaCannuck New Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Hi...my name is Ed and I'm from Toronto, Ont, Can. I was referred to this board by a friend of mine who is a Moderator. As you can tell from my name, I'm a Canadian of Croatian parents. Don't really follow club football much but I love the Croatian National Team.

16. coach dan

coach dan New Member

Aug 18, 2008
    hello all, I am a soccer fan, soccer parent, and soccer coach. I was looking for a blog or forum where a washington youth team or club posts. can anyone direct me to the right forum or thread. the team i am looking for is Washington Premier FC Black (WA) which recently played in the Denver Cup hosted by Rush Soccer Club in Colorado.

Thanks in advance

Coach Dan

17. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    im not new but i havent introduce myself

im the biggest club america fan ever and i love my country mexico.

im hated in the mexican forums because they dont like new people

18. RKKay

RKKay New Member

Aug 18, 2008
    Hi. Rick Kay. Originally from L.A. Now from San Diego.

19. morganp1377

morganp1377 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Hey all im new.

i live in Aus and im a massive soccer fan been playing for 13 years.

20. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

Nobody hates you :)

21. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    hahaha sure

22. Dreamers

Dreamers New Member

Aug 21, 2008
  23. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    what up dude?

what team you support

24. Corsis

Corsis New Member

Jul 18, 2008
    New City, NY
    Hey all. New here, have been reading and decided to start posting. I live in New York, US and am a fan of NY Red Bulls and the US National team.

I dont have a favorite team in any other leagues, though i do watch as much as i can just out of enjoyment for the game. There is usually a match on the TV in my house almost at all times. I do tend to follow Lazio, Bayern Munich, RB Salzburg, and Steaua Bucuresti.

25. Erica9901

Erica9901 New Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Hey, I'm a long time soccer fan, played since I was 10, on a top club here in Houston, did ODP... now I'm a soccer mom, re-living it all through my kids. :rolleyes: My oldest is in his first season of "competitive" soccer. Well, as competitive as you can get at his age: he's 6, plays on a u-8 team and is doing extremely well. I have 4, my 3 boys playing and a little girl that's too young for a team, but still plays, LOL. My DH is a soccer coach and it looks like our kids got our love of the game, lucky for them.
    We love going to the Dynamo games & loyally support our home MLS team! My sons' favorites are Zidane, Kaka, C. Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, teams: Inter Milan & the Brazilian National Team.