International Transfer Rumors [R]

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he aint going no were so please dont

2. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    noob

3. El_tri321mex

El_tri321mex Member

Oct 20, 2006
    berkeley
    Can everyone ******** off Bravo's nutz . First of all he maybe lanky but to say he can't do well in Europe I think thats not true.
    I think he can pull something off , Before ,I thought Pardo was shiit ,Now that he is doing good in europe I'm all like omg " Pardo is god ".

4. chicharo99

chicharo99 Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Dumdumi, Jharkhand, India
    Club:
    LKS Lódz
    i come to check on new rumours and i find this Bravo B*****T

5. rey arturo

rey arturo New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    OK newbie, get a pencil and some paper and take down notes for future reference.

Mosco is an original character in BigSoccer forums. He is a village idiot of sorts, yet (from my point of view) is saved by an amazing ability at self-deprecation. His comments are usually idiotic and off-subject; he often answers simply "I agree" without contributing any insight to what he has read and the rest of BS visitors get all bent out of shape after entering a thread only to find Mosco's vacuous contributions.

Once in a while, if all the planets align, Mosco will write something meaningful and, alas, even funny.

In spite of being a nuisance Mosco is quite harmless and, like it or not, BS would not be the same without him.

P.S.- He often mentions his plans for traveling to different parts of the globe to watch the Mexican team play, yet I strongly suspect he has never ventured out of his agricultural migrant community in California.

One more thing: he's helplessly dyslexic.

6. MalboroDude

MalboroDude Member+

May 31, 2006
    LookingToProperlyIntroduceMyselfToAnIcelandicGirl
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

:D

7. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    Those are among his best works........classic mosco....

and going back to Omar Bravo's International Transfer Rumors I heard he was being looked by a team from Japan called Pokemon United or something like that.........:D

8. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    we've gotten to the point to where we just started talking stupid shit instead about real rumors

9. mexicano_for_lyfe

Jul 2, 2006
    VELA NR
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yea thats wat happens when all thats talked about is omar going to europe.. :rolleyes:

10. krad21

krad21 Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Queretaro, Mexico
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    come on guys stop this omar bravo crap, omar is just an ok player in chivas, i really don't think he would succeed in europe, if he does leave i see him coming right back to mexico or rotting on the bench.

11. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    BUT HOLD ON!! ES EL CAMPEON DE GOLEO! :rolleyes:

12. krad21

krad21 Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Queretaro, Mexico
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that's the only argument you guys have to say he can make it in europe, some of the goals he scored where penalty kicks most were just tap-ins, the guy is a diver, he's short, no tiene regate, the guy likes to shoot inside the small box you rarely see him try and take a long shot, and if i remember correctly there were 2 other players that were threatening to take the campeon de goleo title i forgot who they were but their teams didn't make it to the play-offs, the point is, if it would not been for that reason he would not have gotten the title, so enough about him.

13. ar2ro

ar2ro Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Shanghai, China
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the goals scored in the playoffs dont count. but the guy right behind him (whose name escapes me) missed one or two games near the end of the season because of injury or red cards...something. the main argument against omar– aside from rarely taking long shots– is that he doesn't create plays; he's a waiter.

14. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia

and he broke both of his legs like that.

que henrik larsson y que tus narices.

15. Chivas100

Chivas100 New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Chicago
    hes a target man, i really dont like those kinds of fowards who wait for the cross or open pass. i believe the contenders were javier campora of jaguares or biscazyu of veracruz

16. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    omar is a target man, similar to borgetti,but more mobile and smaller, which some people don't seem to understand.

his job isn't to dribble, create, pass or take long distance shots. his job is to wait in and around the box for his opportunities.

so when i see him doing stepovers on the sideline, i'm wondering what's going through the coach's mind putting him as a winger.

17. Chivas100

Chivas100 New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Chicago
    i see omar doing the dribbling because he has to in order to get past defenders but most of the time it doesnt work. i like medina' dribbling though he can create chances on his own. i do remember bravo's 2 long range goals from the CCC game i think against d.c. united 2nd leg. and against Uruguay.

18. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    thats my point...

there are better players than omar bravo que tienen mejores cualidades que el.

shit.. even jorge campos won el campeonato de goleo and he was a GOALIE!

I never saw any outcries for him to go to europe just for that!

:rolleyes:

19. multavici

multavici New Member

Aug 22, 2006
    A young mexican player, Juan Carlos Gomez Gonzalez, 'Choco', is testing at my club, Club Brugge from Belgium. He comes over from Los Angeles. Does anybody in here know something about him?

20. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
  21. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    seriously...

shut the fuck up.

ahora si te pasaste de pendejo.

22. zenden

zenden Member+

Nov 12, 2006
    yo estoy en Europa
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Jaja. guadowned.

23. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You describe the job of a Target Forward, yet fail to realize that Omar Bravo does not fit that mold. Chivas has not had a target forward since the likes of Ricardo Pelaez and Carlos Hermosillo retired at the club.

The only Chiva player that fit that mold was Isaac Romo, product of the cantera, and who was sent to obscurity after Hans was kicked out of the club. The Dutchman was molding him into Chivas future target forward.

That is his natural position and gets better results as such. If Chivas had a good Target forward then Omar would play better because he would have someone up top to free up some space.

Despite the good amount of sitter he misses, winning the goal scoring title says a lot of his talent and what he is capable of.

If Omar Bravo does go to Europe, I really doubt he will be played as a Target Forward. Do you expect Bravo at roughly 5'6 to beat towering defenders with headers, I rather fancy his chances running at them with the ball at his feet.

24. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    he is not a towering target man, but he's someone to keep in the box.

un caza gol.

which is slightly different.

i would keep him away from sticking to the sidelines and dribbling, because those aren't his strengths.

25. Rulas

Rulas BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    damn a missed pk in the world cup will go a long way. it seems like since then hes mexicos most disliked forward. i mean i dont know how you guys can be so sure about him not leaving for europe when even kikin somehow made it there.