Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Nov 19, 2018.
Will do for sure.
We are actually tearing apart Uzbekistan with a B team lol.
damn i missed it
Bento even got our B-team strong.
4-0 victory! First game that Bento really convinced me.
Inbeom-Sejong midfield combo
Where can I see the amount of shots today? Nothing like 슈팅0개 or 신태0
bento having a talk with cuper. " the heck happened to your team"?
Refreshing to see them compared to the slow duo KSY/JWY.
seeing our B team play like this, excited to see how we do at full strength again in our last game of 2018 (for most of us)/1st game of 2019 for some vs Saudi Arabia. as well as at the Asian Cup
ok, now i am tempted to put my money on S. Korea winning the Asian Cup. Like 25/30 euro.
Honestly, we should added 2 more goals toward the end of the match.
For Uzbekistan, it's obvious that Cuper is not the right fit for them. Uzbekistan's 2018 AFCU23 tournament and Asian Games squad would have given us more of a challenge than this Uzbek team today.
Very unfortunate moment for Suk in the end. Should have been a 5-0.
Was this Uzbekistan first team?
It was so refreshing not to see JWY. Both HIB and JSJ showed they are better than JWY in that role.
I'm really worried about NTH. Looks like he blew out his knee. But it forces Bento to use better options in the no 10 position.
Arguing to keep LCY off the AG squad was crazy talk.
At some point, I want to see how SHJ and HEJ duo up top together.
Lastly, HHC should be worried for his spot.
If NTH's out... isn't the 3 in the 4-2-3-1 almost certainly SHM - LCY - HHC? Can't see MSM or NSH (as good as he was today) taking his spot
Disagree. He's better than MSM, NSH, KSD and LJH. Maybe he need to give the starting spot to LJS and KCH (when fit), but the others? Not real opponents.
Don't forget LJS
- Bento becomes the first manager/foreign manager to set the record for most consecutive undefeated streak since debut(6 matches thus far).
- Bento's rebuilding of the team is making a lot of progress and at a pretty good rate as well, he not only got our A-team playing refreshingly well, but he also got our B-team strong.
- Welcome back Blue Dragon, it's great to see him back so lively, especially from the hell hole Crystal Palace. His movement, passing, ball trapping, man marking, pressing, and ball trapping have been spot on tonight, oh how I missed this Lee Chung-yong so much.
- Suk tapping in a very soft goal after two years since he scored against Myanmar, great to see him score at that, and as I've said before and will say it again, an 80% Suk still provides more to the team than a useless 197cm flopping stick.
- Hwang In-beom's vision, direct distributions, and speedy movements were very clean, he's definitely clicking in well and molding himself well with the senior team. He's actually another good CAM option.
- Nam Tae-hee, great volley goal, a bit too selfish on couple occasions, very unfortunate with his knee injury. Not that we all wanted him to go out this way, but hopefully it gives the likes of Lee Kang-in the opportunity to integrate with the senior team soon enough.
- Cho Hyun-woo is our number 1 keeper, and should remain as the number 1 keeper period. Kim Seung-gyu and Kim Jin-hyeon ain't even a competition.
- Moon Sun-min, nice Roberto Carlos esque UFO goal, still not sold on him, but still an option especially with his speed.
- Hwang Eui-jo, Hwang In-beom, Na Sang-ho, Lee Chung-yong link up was sensational. The AG boys know how to buildup amongst each other.
Wait LOL I completely forgot about LJS... that's probably where hodori was coming from originally. could feasibly see SHM - LCY - LJS given HHC's form
We haven't scored this many vs Uzbekistan since beating them 4-2 under Choi Kang-hee back in 2012. Had Suk scored his second goal, we would've won by 5 since 1997.
We all want that but let's be honest. It's not gonna happen. LKI will be witht he U20 / U23 first and we have plenty of other players on his position fighting for their spot.
Our offensive midfield pool is amazing:
SHM, KCH, LJS, HHC, LCY, HIB (if not planned as CM), NTH, LSW, KJC, JDW, MSM, NSH + LKI, JWY (Bayern II), UWS, CYW
Just based on form, SHM would be on the bench lol
Pity that HIB didnt try to shoot himself. Probably wanted Suk to gain more confidence..