Post-match: [International Friendly] Korea vs. Australia 6/07/2019

Discussion in 'Korea' started by 12th Player, Jun 7, 2019.

1. victoriabrono

victoriabrono Red Card

Nov 30, 2018
    that albino looking mofo tried to injure Son multiple occasions.

chook90 repped this.
  2. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    1.png
    You mean this crazy looking dude?

[​IMG]+[​IMG]

3. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Hyok and nmssis repped this.
  4. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    yeah, carrot top

chook90 repped this.
  5. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    This is a fking friendly. No reason to play SHM fulltime again. Almost broke his ankle. Give youngsters some time!!

LJS, HIB = they need to fk off.

6. yhr88

yhr88 Member

South Korea
    Jun 13, 2017
    He probably forgot it was a friendly

nmssis repped this.
  7. Krillin

Krillin Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Jan 22, 2019
    LSW should not have even been called up

8. victoriabrono

victoriabrono Red Card

Nov 30, 2018
    LJS has peaked at the Bundesliga 2 level and HIB has always been overrated and will only continue to regress playing in Hongcouver.

LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  9. Bluewings21

Bluewings21 Member

Suwon Samsung Bluewings
    Apr 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    For those who are service-free, they must find an European club to play for or just stay in Korea until opportunity comes.

No reason for wasting time in China, Japan, and ME.

10. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    Unfortunately, most of them are not even good enuf to play in Europe.

11. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    brutal...but I agree 100%

12. 12th Player

12th Player Member+

Nov 3, 2009
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Actually, there is a really good reason.

Imagine if you prepared to be a surgeon for years, spending significant time and supported financially by your parents. You start working working but you know your prime earning years will only be 10 years top.

You can understand why a player may jump from K League to ME, China or Japan.

wetcrispy repped this.
  13. Bluewings21

Bluewings21 Member

Suwon Samsung Bluewings
    Apr 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Exemption is granted for sake of Korean football as a whole, not intended for individual accolade nor well-being. You gotta pay the price.

14. Bluewings21

Bluewings21 Member

Suwon Samsung Bluewings
    Apr 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Then they should just stay in Korea. Their game wouldn't be degraded at least.

15. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Lol, what a dumb f*cking comment from a former footballer who f*cked up his whole career doing stupid sh*t.

Seriously, you shouldn't pick players for a squad if they're not going to play? Lee Chun-Soo is well known for is lack of intelligence but this is a new level :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do they not f*cking understand the point on why there are more than 3 players on the bench and why a football squad isn't just 15 players? Injuries, performance on the day, strategic changes all matter and that's why more than 20 players get called up. The players have a chance to perform during the training session and the manager decides who to play.

16. victoriabrono

victoriabrono Red Card

Nov 30, 2018
    What a shitty way to go out

17. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

so...LCS is barred from making comments? I don't see how that might negate the point that Bento is reluctant to use other player in a "test" match...unless the bench warmers are so not in shape or lacks in skills in which case they never should have been called up....

18. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    on Hwang IB, i really don't want to see him w/ NT for a while unless he proves himself. the guy is riding on the overrated Asian Games performance (the team that started w/ a loss to Malaysia) where I didn't think he was dominant when he should be against much much inferior sides.

ever since, the guy hasn't been good for NT. i've seen enough games where I believe he has to earn his way back into NT squad instead.. for no Fing reason imo.. a starting XI spot. career Div 2 player (K league 2) & he isn't exactly lighting up MLS. there are other players, such as Kimbo at Ulsan or even Kim MT of Sapporo (if you want more defensive minded player) who should be given a chance w/ NT if Bento is not willing to play young but much talented players like Lee KI & Paik SH.

19. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
  20. victoriabrono

victoriabrono Red Card

Nov 30, 2018
    Luckily he injured his ankle and hasnt trained with the team. hoping paik will get the nod

pkk78 repped this.
  21. Krillin

Krillin Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Jan 22, 2019
    Having watched HIB in person at a Whitecaps game he certainly is lighting up the Whitecaps, but it isn't good enough to warrant starting for the KNT. He needs some European experience.

But then again, I don't think Paik is good enough either. He plays in what, Spain's 4th division?

22. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    For Whitecaps, team that isn't very good. He isn't lighting up the league/MLS. If MLS, K League & J League are equal, there are guys who have done more w/ more credential. It makes no sense to call him up (even if I advocated for him as much younger age as he has some talent) & start him when he hasn't been good at all for NT. Hwang IB had his chance.... time for others to get their chance. Hwang IB can return to NT once he proves he belongs with NT.

As for Paik SH, 3rd division. League that probably has more quality teams & is more competitive compared to some of the leagues I won't mention. Also, 1st team experience in one of the top leagues.. against the best teams in the world (real madrid, at madrid, barcelona). Something Hwang IB & majority of Korean players don't have an exp of facing except very few (Son HM).

edit - I believe in rewarding guys for good U17 WC (kids with special talent.. as experience), U20 WC & Olympics... but Asian Games? F that, worthless tournament w/ some really pathetic teams... only meaningful to Koreans for military exemption.

23. pkk78

pkk78 Member

Feb 10, 2004
    Club:
    Real CD España
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    With Paik, he has history of performances for Korea with underage teams where his quality has been tested at that level and he bossed it. That's not to say he will star in the full national team set-up, as I agree the underage stuff is not a true test of quality, but his body of work is more than just Girona/Peralada. His talent ceiling is very high. Much higher than HIB, who I like. Just as high as LKI in my view. Whether he is given the chance to reach it, or grabs it with both hands if given the chance, is another story, but we need to test talent. That's what friendlies are for.

24. TaegukRedDevil

Jan 30, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Bento made a promise to HIB that his national team spot won't be in danger if he goes to Vancouver Whitecaps. I doubt Bento is ever not gonna call up HIB unless he's injured or not playing at all for the team.

seolseol repped this.