Inter Serie A campaign 2011-2012 (R)

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Samora, Dec 13, 2011.

1. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why Guarin wasnt even in the bench?

2. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Injured from the last match.

elviejomen repped this.
  3. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One of the more important derbies in quite some time, the last couple of ones have been rather tame in terms of the title race
    I think our defense will show up though, the motivation is there and zanetti will be back for the derby
    one player I'm worried about is muntari, he's been scoring for milan left and right, but I still don't see him as a threat in midfield

4. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    line ups
    Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 14 Guarin: 11 Alvarez, 10 Sneijder; 22 Milito.
    Substitutes: 12 Castellazzi, 2 Cordoba, 7 Pazzini, 17 Palombo, 20 Obi, 23 Ranocchia, 28 Zarate.
    Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni
    AC Milan: 32 Abbiati; 20 Abate, 13 Nesta, 76 Yepes, 25 Bonera; 22 Nocerino, 4 Van Bommel, 14 Muntari; 27 Boateng; 70 Robinho, 11 Ibrahimovic.
    Substitutes: 1 Amelia, 5 Mexes, 8 Gattuso, 18 Aquilani, 21 Maxi Lopez, 52 De Sciglio, 99 Cassano.
    Coach: Massimiliano Allegri
    I heard this will be Cordoba's last game, hopefully a positive memorable one

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Forza, Nerrazzurro! :cool:

6. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We have to win, to thanks Ivan Ramiro Our vice captain in his last match in San siro!!

7. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    must win after udinese won(61 pts) lazio won (59pts) and napoli lost (58 pts), we can still get 3rd if we win today and all 3 of them lose on the final day
    there's hope

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dear fans,
    Tomorrow's derby will be my last match at the San Siro as a player. I've decided to tell you about my decision after speaking to the president, the directors and the coach.
    At the moment I am focused on tomorrow's game, just as you and all my team-mates are, but there will be time over the next few weeks to talk about what my future holds and to look back on the thirteen marvellous seasons we've spent together - years shared with passion and respect, from the tough times through to all the fantastic success we've had.
    We need your support tomorrow, just as we do in every game.
    Ivan Cordoba

Samora repped this.
  9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Oh thanks the referee milan is still in the match

innvented penalty kick...

10. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if they win or it stays draw I can't say good game, we played well, we dominated, we looked hungry and for this extremely bad call to happen...
    I still think we can win this, they already have been forced to use 2 subs, have been looking quite frustrated and know that PK call is the only thing that is keeping them in this game
    the only good chance came from ibra and he missed
    we had plenty of opportunities and came close to a 2-0 twice, one of which was a very difficult call on the ball crossing the line/abbiati save
    I'm glad we showed up and have performed well in this half

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]
    FCKKKK YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Can't believe Inter played a hand in handing Juventus first championship in years. Incredible!

13. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    thanks a lot guys. now ******** off :D

14. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we don't give a dam about juve here, run along now

15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  16. Lurtz

Lurtz Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Foxboro, MA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What an awesome game from us today to dick over the title chances of all those undeserving Milan players! Maicon golaso was the perfect ending to that crazy game!! Very happy for Cordoba to go out like that of course.

So we need Udinese to lose @ Catania and Napoli to draw or lose at home to Siena along with needing to beat Lazio away? That's kinda rough...

17. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    ANYTHING can happen in Italia!

18. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Where is Cordoba going?

19. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Milan derby was his last game in a inter shirt, he might go to another club or retire and be part of administration

we can finish anywhere from 3rd to 6th, but in any case EL qualification is assured(sigh of relief I know lol) CL is going to take some luck

20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I was wondering this myself. I'd think either to Atlético Nacional in his native Colombia or maybe to San Lorenzo in Argentina where he played quite well before signing for us.

21. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I think Udinese losing away to Catania is highly likely, considering how good Catania has been this season.

However, Napoli dropping points at home to Siena is seriously unlikely. We will need Mattia Destro (Siena forward), a former Nerazurri to step up and give us a chance...

And what a derby victory... justice prevailed in the end. The referee, Rizzolli was a disgrace in the first half. And another thing; I lost all hope for Sneijder last year, towards the middle of this season, but he has had a resurgence in the Inter jersey. Also, Chelsea has signed Marko Marin, and Manchester United has signed Shinji Kagawa... Unless United plan to play with two playmakers I would say that Wesley's move to United is dead in the water. Thus I have hope that we will keep him for next season. He has had an emotion about him the past couple of rounds, which I wrote off. Hasn't played that hard or well since the treble season

22. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    its just not wesley's season, he's forced out yet again due to injury vs lazio
    Goalkeepers: 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni, 91 Raffaele Di Gennaro.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23Andrea Ranocchia, 25 Walter Samuel, 37 Davide Faraoni, 40 Juan Jesus, 55 Yuto Nagatomo;

Midfielders: 11 Ricardo Alvarez, 14 Fredy Guarin, 18 Andrea Poli, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 41 Alfred Duncan, 48 Lorenzo Crisetig,
    Attackers: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 22 Diego Milito, 81 Samuele Longo.

quite a bit of defenders for this one, no obi, zarate, JC, stankovic and sneijder for this one
    sneijder being out is a big blow for us and mentally for him as well, JC is suspended, zarate was left out intentionally

good news though, lazio are missing rocchi, hernanes, matuzalem and some others

23. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How about Roberto Mancini winning the EPL for Manchester City? Not so much as a failure of manager now is he? I called it guys! Never doubt me again! ;)

Premier League - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS!

Manchester City become English champions for the first time since 1968 as they beat Queens Park Rangers 3-2 at the Etihad Stadium.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13052012/58/premier-league-city-champions.html

[​IMG]

Managerial honours

Fiorentina
    Lazio
    Internazionale
    Manchester City

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mario ha vinto la partita per Mancini !

25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I always said he always going to destroy weaker clubs, and you can winning leagues in that way....check out if you want......never is going to win a ucl, when the big part of the teams are on the same level that your team

He had the better paid team of the league....and almost lost the league unnecessary with bad desitions.....He said that tevez and balotelli, won't play again in the season and look......Analize things too....not only start to attack other posters, when the moment helps you..OPPORTUNIST

Not is a loser but there is a lot of coaches better than him.....another coach with that team, wouldl save the tournament a lot of dates before