intensity

Discussion in 'La Norte' started by robford2k5, May 8, 2008.

1. robford2k5

robford2k5 New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Cap Hill, DC
    Guys, I couldn't make it 2nite because I had meetings, but I caught the end part of the game on ESPN360. I was utterly disgusted :mad:with the show we had 2nite, and I feel they have a serious crisis with the intensity and drive (or lack thereof) that they demonstrated out there. Any thoughts anyone?:(

2. Darth Norteño

Darth Norteño With Buddha In My Fists

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    That's okay; I was on my way last night and my car shat itself. :mad: I'm kinda glad I didn't make it, though...I haven't seen us play that bad since Hudson was manager. Fu¢k me, is Peralta the secomd coming of Galin Ivanov? He's fu¢king useless.

3. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Last night was the worst outin'... by La Norte as well... I think we had about 12 people..... and once again, we were surrounded by Chica---err, Mexican Fans... Usually they can't get too us but since we were so few, with half refusing to chant well, it was rough... We tried to keep it going after being down 0-1, but after that ********er scored (one hell of a goal damn it) it was tought for any of us...

This picture says it all:

[​IMG]

We tried to carry the flag until the end, but man, the flag never felt heavier.

I wish people would stop being f'in' scared of the weather..

or have a real life for that matter.. School? Retreats? Work? You think that is going to get you some where? No! :D

4. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    It's hard to get intense when your equipo isn't that intense, either. Also the annoying Club America fcukers everywhere. Can't we keep them in the upper reaches of 334?

5. Darth Norteño

Darth Norteño With Buddha In My Fists

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Well, you can blame my car's coolant system for being afraid of the weather. It took me an hour just to take it to my dealer last night, which is just the other side of Old Town. I was in full fatigues and everything. :(

And NEVER AGAIN does that picture take place. No Blanco, no Ruiz, no Beckham, no nutless Landycakes, none of those fu¢king scum, EVER AGAIN!!! :mad: :mad:

6. DCunitedcrazy

DCunitedcrazy New Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Winchester, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well said douggie. But not coming was my dads choice not mine

7. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu

I'm old and already resigned to the fact that I'm not going anywhere. :)
    But my work does pay me just enough to buy my DC United season tickets.