Independiente.... Los Diablos Rojos thread.. (r).

Discussion in 'Argentina: Clubs' started by devilman, May 27, 2006.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Independiente.... Los Diablos Rojos thread...

por que tenes tan alto a mariano Herron?

acaba de llegar al FPC- depo cali
    esta acabado o es mala gente?

2. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

No, he isn't a bad person. He was always praised for his work ethic and all, but on the pitch it left a bit to be desired, in these years he never caused a big impact, although he was occasionally praised for his game, and in top of that this past semester he didn't play that much, so i guess his cycle was over.

Well, not many news for now.

Confirmed departures
    -Damián Luna. He crossed the Andes, on loan to Universidad Católica.

Possible departures
    Still the same.

Possible arrivals
    -Mario Bolatti. He has everything settled with Independiente, however now there's a trouble with FC Porto, apparently they never paid Rosario Central for the transfer of Tomás Costa, so Porto would give Bolatti to Rosario Central to seal their debt, however Bolatti doesn't want to go there(more here), it should be resolved this week.
    -Germán Re. Things could be decided in these hours, it seems complicated but the debt of Machín would help to solve this. Newell's new managment is still learning about the old managment messes.
    -Nicolas Spolli/Rolando Schiavi. After Re a second player of Newell's could be the third signing a centre back. Schiavi's possibility revived, before doing anything he'd have to solve some contract issues with Newell's.
    -Andrés D'Alessandro. As impossible as it may be, it seems an investor group would want to place him at Independiente, very unlikely.
    -Mariano Pavone/Andrés Silvera. Apparently Betis wants 4 million euros for Pavone, Vélez is also after him and would offer 2 million for the 50%, complicated. Then the name of Silvera appeared since Russo may not have him in mind for the 2009 also San Lorenzo would be in the need to sell a couple of players.

3. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
  4. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I guess that partly because of the stubborness to insist on playing there with the minimun requirements, though funds problem is another deal, with Calello's money and possible 1 or 2 more transfers the costs would be covered, but not they insist on playing there starting the Apertura.

Of course if they would've said that they postponed the opening until say late this year there would've been complaints still...

http://www.infiernorojo.com/independiente/2009/garganta-con-anginas/

In reality the problem is that the thing is delayed and that they were intending to play there in February, but yeah, with delays it seems it won't be possible.

5. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Primer refuerzo Rojo

Independiente acordó la llegada de Juan Krupoviesa. El lateral estará un año a préstamo, a cambio de 150 mil dólares.

More...

6. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  7. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Ok a lot of things have been said lately time to clear up some stuff.

First, Krupoviesa's loan has never been confirmed and it's said that actually it's stuck, and may not happen, i'd say it's 50/50 for now. Also if Kupoviesa arrvied it's likely to think that Mareque is about to leave.

Second, Tuzzio is likely to arrive, he'd sign a 2 years contract, it's close but it isn't officially confirmed either, however both Tuzzio and Krupoviesa's signing could fall is they reach a deal with Re, though it seems very complicated as of now.

In Portugal(Read here) they claim that Bolatti is coming to Argentina to complete his signing to Independiente, which being true, i believe could matter on Medel's arrival, however there could be the possbility that they sign both.

Tonight, the summer matches kick-off with Avellaneda's classic, Independiente would field a some kind of alternative line-up.

------------Gabbarini
    -Viola--Bocchino--Caracoche--Mareque
    ----Fredes---Vittor---Higuaín
    --------------Rios
    ---------Sosa-----Gandín

Bench:
    -José Cornalo
    -Matías Di Gregorio
    -Fernando Godoy
    -Iván Pérez
    -Roberto Vissio
    -Patricio Rodríguez
    -Diego Churín

8. threervana

threervana Member

Jun 4, 2008
    China
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Will Nunez still be the No.9 next season??

Hope he would make a huge progress~

9. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Well it's likely he'll wear 9, now if he'll play as one i don't know, the matter is that he doesn't feel completely comfortable in that role maybe playing with Montenegro and a true 9 will suit him better and he may end up scoring more goals(He scored 7 in the Apertura, 2 more than the overhyped Fabbiani).

Well in the kick-off of summer football Independiente defeated Racing in the classic 4-0, the goals were scored by Fredes, Patricio Rodríguez and Gandín twice. A victory in a classic, even if it's a friendly, is always good to renew hope looking towards the Clausura and to give confidence to wounded squad. Racing had the posession on the beginning but could never make anything useful with it, they defended pretty bad and all the counter-attacks ended up being nearly lethal. Independiente defended well, specially the right side which was solid thanks to Viola and Bocchino(who probably was the best of the defense), aided by a solid performance of Gabbarini(who had the captain armband). Higuaín was clearly the man of the match with a very good performance, Ríos started being so-so but improved in the second half, Patricio Rodríguez came into the pitch pretty well and made things more favorable for Independiente in the second half. A special mention for good performances of Caracoche, Vittor and Gandín.

Tonight Independiente will face River in their second match of the Pentagonal in Mendoza. Independiente would field a similar team with some changes:

-------------Navarro(c)
    -Viola--Bocchino--Caracoche--Mareque
    -----Fredes---Vittor---Centurión
    --------------Higuaín
    ----------Sosa------Gandín

Bench:
    -José Cornaló
    -Matiás Di Gregorio
    -Fernando Godoy
    -Leonel Ríos
    -Leandro Depetris
    -Patricio Rodríguez
    -Nicolás Mazzola

I hope Depetris and Mazzola get come in at some point of the match.

Regarding arrivals and departures, the first signing arrived. Eduardo Tuzzio.

[​IMG]

Being released from River, now his transfer bellongs fully to him. He's on a 2 years loan with Independiente.

Possible departures
    -Assmann/Navarro/Gabbarini. It's believed that there could be an offer for Assmann this week. Regarding the other two apparently they're testing them on the summer friendlies to have a better reference deciding which one of them could be given away on loan if Assmann stays. There was an interest of Argentinos Juniors to get Navarro but it vanished as they could get Torrico back.

About anybody else that was believed could leave is belived to leave well offers will be heard but for now there's nothing concrete.

Possible arrivals
    -Gary Medel. Independiente made an official offer, 2.5 million dollars for the 50% of the transfer, the only obstacle would be San Lorenzo. Damián Luna(he's on loan at Católica and his transfer belongs to Independinete) could be used for the negotiation, meanwhile Católica analyzes the situation.
    -Mario Bolatti. While Medel seems to be the priority the possible signing of both is not discarded. Bolatti would be a loan with an option, which Porto didn't set yet.
    -Germán Re. As pointed before the debt of Newell's with Independiente would be favorable for this transfer, however things are stuck for now. Guillermo Lorente(Newell's president) claims that they don't want to negotiatie for any player until they're over with Fabbiani's soap opera.
    -Mariano Pavone. In a similar fashion to D'Alessandro's rumour, apparently there's an investor group who could approach him to Independiente, however a stryker is not the priority and by the numbers asked by Betis it seems far-fetched, still the rumour is on the street.

It's believed that 2 signings could be completed this week.

When the Clausura begins Independiente will start to wear the german brand Puma. Independiente signed a 3 years deal with them. Also, not confirmed officially however, Independiente signed a deal with Powerade for the sleeves sponsorship(which would replace Filtros Puro), but it's unknown yet what will be the main sponsor of the shirt, though there seems to be the possibility of a contract renewal with Grupo Marquez.

Anyway for the first 2 matches Independiente will wear a retro shirt which would hold resemblance to the ones used in the 70's. However each one would be different...
    For the first match(against Vélez) the supporters will pick what they consider the 11 most important events(out of a given number of 30) of Independiente's story, so picking the winners each player would have a different crest identifying the event picked by the supporters.
    For the second match(against San Martín) the premise would be similar, however instead of events this time it'd be the name of 11 legendary players picked by the supporters.
    The supporters can do their selections at: http://www.ponetelaroja.com
    Finally for the third match(the classic against Racing) the players will wear the shirts that will be wore for the rest of the year. For that occassion at ponete la roja the players can fill a form, 11 supporters will be picked to wear the new shirt.

10. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Queda en tus manos

"La decisión es de él", sostuvo Comparada al referirse a la continuidad de Santoro. Además, el presidente aseguró tener "bajo control a los barras".

More...

11. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  12. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

it was a good game too, 3-2 they won...congrats on the historic win... the atmosphere was pretty awsome from what i could tell. were you there andres?

13. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Unfortunately... I didn't have time to get tickets and they sold out pretty quick. It seems it's gonna get tough to get tickets from now on. At least i got it right with the poll at Independiente's official site of who was going to score the first goal.

Not the best match of Independiente so far this season but well at least we got to win in the true "home opener" against who was the leader before this matchday, none the less, and we get a bit closer to the top.

14. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

You forgot to thank Laverni? :confused:

15. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Well nevermind that... Think that after all Fuertes was a product of Independiente's youth teams... Laverni made it up calling random fouls in random directions...:mad:

But hey, don't blame me, at least i said it wasn't the best match of Independiente so far this season.;)

16. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE

Argentina needs more new stadiums like that. Otherwise, we can forget about hosting a WC anytime soon.

BTW, did Comparada give any indicationswhen the stadium will be fully completed?

17. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

some how i think these games are helping to cover the overbudgeting costs , which of course caused construction to stall a few times ..

thats is a nice stadium , and i like the concept of La garganta del diablo!,for the press..

18. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Well apparently they earned around 900,000 pesos for last night's match and it's all to Independiente now that they don't to pay rent, which is a lot considering that there were many season ticket holders and club members that don't have to pay to go to the main stand. In top of that an extra million pesos from the club members pictures on the field players shirts campaign.

According of when it'd be finished there's no certain date, it's known that 5 million dollars more are needed, they're positive that with the income from tickets, the increase of TV revenue, and more sponsorship money thanks to the stadium they would be completing it soon.

The matter of the "Gargantas del Diablo" is more of a separation and union of the different stands from eachother, the stands wouldn't need "lungs" with the away stand, plus in case of any inconvinence it's easier to block that stand accesses with them. If the Bochini stands(former Cordero), since the upper one needs to be completed, are ever to be used the other two "Gargantas" need to be completed.

Yes, these kind of things are needed for WC purposes, though on the earliest we'd host a World Cup on 2026(17 years on the road), but not only for that, argentine football in general is needing that, and in 2011 we'll be having the Copa América, adding a roof to La Plata's stadium wouldn't be enough, that and we'll be using less venues then what Peru used in 2004 for example, with a lot less capacity on average.

19. marhasan

marhasan New Member

Jun 6, 2007
    Independiente: gloria y estirpe de un coloso.

Por si nadie vio este documental sobre el rojo aca se los dejo:

http://blip.tv/file/2911615

La mística, el paladar negro, los títulos. Independiente, el de Avellaneda, el de América, el del mundo. La cuarta entrega de la serie está dedicada a una marca registrada: el Rey de Copas del fútbol argentino. Independiente porta un linaje inconfudible, aquél de los brazos en alto y la estirpe.

Relatos, estadísticas, testimonios e imágenes de distintas épocas se encadenan en Independiente, toda su gloria, toda su historia. Como se apunta en la página 3 del libro, "cualquiera que ensaye un ranking de los mejores futbolistas argentinos de todos los tiempos en cada puesto tropezará con infinidad de jugadores del Rojo: arqueros imbatibles, marcadores infranqueables, volantes exquisitos, delanteros abrumadores...".

El DVD repasa los distintos ciclos de la institución de Avellaneda. Desfilan los momentos míticos, como el del gol de Ricardo Bochini a la Juventus o el de aquel famoso de José Percudani a Liverpool que sirvieron para conquistar la Copa Intercontinental en 1973 y 1984; las siete copas Libertadores ganadas; las épocas de Sastre, Erico y De la Mata, y la impronta de los ídolos: la Chancha Seoane, Mumo Orsi, Bello, Navarro, Grillo, Mura, Bernao, Pastoriza, Santoro, Artime, Yazalde, Pavoni, Sa, Bertoni, Villaverde, Marangoni, Burruchaga, Garnero, Gustavo López, Usuriaga, Agüero, Montenegro. De colección.

http://blip.tv/file/2911615

20. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Independiente's Copa Sudamericana Win

Who watched last night's game (Nov 25 2010). I walked away with several points regardless of the result.

1. Turco Mohammed as a DT GETS IT.
    2. Independiente played very well last night.

Did anyone else see the same?

21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: Independiente's Copa Sudamericana Win

i saw the game. i saw both legs actually, overall an incredible match in both games. I was rooting for Liga, but it was a great match. I think this Sudamericana has been one of the best tournaments i can remember... i have been talking to a few posters, but we need to get more people on these boards to watch south american futbol- it is far more entertaining than anything in europe (this is the argentina forum after all?) and i hate indesingente...

I can't wait to watch river fighting for titles again

22. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Sucks that they made the final, but props to them, they earned it. As horrible as they are playing in Argentina, they stepped it up internationally. Wearing the same shirt as the likes of Bochini, Bertoni, Pastoriza, Pavoni, Yazalde etc. must be a huge motivating factor for these kids. Lets see if they can beat the Brazilians in the final.

23. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I'm a Velez Sarsfield fan but internationally I'm ALL ARGENTINA no matter the team.

I can't understand those fans that would root for other countries teams before they root for their own. Case in point those rooting for La Liga over CAI.

Maybe that I live in NYC and the rivalry that people see daily on the club level in Argentina, I experience on the international level here might have caused this within me, but its something I'll never understand.

24. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

hmm if it had been any team but independiente, i would have rooted for them. the rivalry between us and them is too strong.

i still support most argentine teams, like i'll be behind godoy cruz 100% in the copa libertadores, but i could never root for independiente

but what i'm saying is we need to some how spark interest on this forum about south american futbol in general, the argentina primera, copa libertadores, copa sudamericana, etc.

to me, it is much more important to support argentine clubs and understand that even though the top players go to europe, that does not change the tradition and the importance that clubs like River, Independiente, etc. represent. Players, coaches, all come and go, but the Club and the fans stay, and that to me is far more important than watching Barcelona, just because Messi on the team

25. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I think that if you are Argentine but grew up or lived most of your life outside Argentina it might be a lot easier for you to support all Argentine teams. If you grew up in Argentina you are more likely to take very seriously the club rivalries. I will support small Argentine teams against anybody, but I cannot bring myself to root for a rival like River, Racing, Independiente or San Lorenzo, nor would I expect their fans to support Boca.

I'm never going to be out there cheering for those teams, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate a good effort. Independiente today is not a good team, but they played their heart out in Ecuador, coming back from three goals down in the altitude to give themselves a chance to win at home, which they ended up doing. I am not going to support them, but I give them credit.