Import players in Brazil clubs - 2002

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by hotsoccer, Sep 24, 2002.

1. hotsoccer

hotsoccer New Member

May 8, 2002
    Russia
    import players in clubs Brazil

Hi from Russia ! Please wraite what import players game in clubs Brazil . Please wraite , name - country - club . Please full list . Please help me !1 I know full list import players in clubs 133 country of world. Regards kind !

2. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Well, I can't really understand this much at all - should it be binned?

Anyway, I think what the lad is looking for is a list of players that are not from Brasil, but play for a CBF club. Talk about in-depth information... I'll leave it up if anyone wants to give it a go.

3. thurd

thurd New Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Melrose, MA
    i think he was trying to say....

he wants you to rate the important players that play on brazilian club teams. he wants to know what their name is, what country theyre from and which club they play for. he has lists of important players at clubs in 133 countries around the world.

4. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    My contribution to this thread is to agree with Alex and say I think that's what he's looking for.

Unfortunately I cannot contribute further...

'sup Alex, what's with the unusual sig? Single right now?

Robert

5. moacir

moacir New Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Figueira da Foz, PT
    Foreigners in Brazil?

The most important foreigners playing in Brazil recently were Sorin (Argentina National Team) who played for Cruzeiro and Arce (Paraguay National Team) who plays for Palmeiras.

Gamarra (Paraguay NT) played for Flamengo last year and Rincón (Colombia NT) played for Corinthians and Santos.

6. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Nothin' much. The ladies will return my friend! The sig now is from someone else as a result of a "debate" in the world rivalry forum. Granted, I am a troll in that forum, of course, and baited. But that comment was just too funny to not be included in the sig. for a little while. It is like when a fan in the US once told me before Brazil played the US last year: "Even if Brazil wins 2-0, that will not be good enough + they would not have been successful...."

7. slipknotter

slipknotter New Member

May 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Re: Foreigners in Brazil?

And of course, Dejan Petkovic from Yugoslavia(?)