I'm making a Saudi PES2010 patch!

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by burning_phoneix, Nov 29, 2009.

1. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    So I woke up this morning and though "Why don't I make a Saudi league patch for PES2010? That game is easy to mod! My totally non existant modding skills don't matter!"

Big mistake, it was harder than I thought thanks to photoshop. This kind of thing demands a lot of image editing and I have almost as much skill at photoshop as I do with the ladies. Which is to say about phail level.

After 3 frustrating hours working it I managed to get Al Hilal and Al Ittihad into the game because they have the most complicated kits so I wanted to get them out of the way first. I still haven't placed in the players yet so Ittihad has all Barnsley players and Hilal has all Blackpool players.

Here are some early pics and please excuse the shittiness of the kits, maybe by PES2011 I'll be good at photoshop:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Also, fack the Image limit rule:
    [​IMG]

3. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Coooollllll man ... you should really forward it to EA Sports ... They will immediately include the team info in their latest edition of FIFA Soccer Games and also, they will give you some good money for it as well.

Try to make all the Saudi teams plaing in Premier + 1st + 2nd Division, and then forward to EA Sports.

All the Best.

4. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    nice work .....it seems its just like some winning eleven saudi league edition .....

5. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Yo man you think you can send that stuff around when your done, because from the pics it looks like you did a good job.

6. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Of course, I'm gonna post it on pes-patch.com

Though this is for PC version only guys. I don't know how to make ones for PS3 or Xbox360 :(

7. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    There's a PC version?!??

8. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club: