I'm Back! - Bienvenue Zizou

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by AriGold, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I don't think Llorente is a world beater but damn he was decent. No way he should be sitting on the bench or at home when Isco continues to get call ups and starts.

Digital, Anon. and Stiliyan repped this.
  2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos

How about a question are you happy with isco and asensio

Prit Javier repped this.
  3. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    :ROFLMAO:Dude, you’re going to lose your mind with this Isco and Asensio business, how about you have a little faith in Zidane and when until summer to see what he does lol.

Prit Javier repped this.
  4. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I want to give zidane the chance and time, but so far he's decisions are based on - I don't really what... Maybe gut feeling...
    I'm affraid that he is not the kind of manager to build a team. The group of players he got on the first run were molded by mourinho and Carlo.
    This time it's different, this is going to be his team, success or failure.
    So far, I don't get the trust in Marcelo, kroos, isco and marco. I just don't get it.
    I hope this is really just last chance for these players, but really there is no need to keep these 4 as a first team material. It's not there anymore.

J-Mezzy, xRamos4 and robnycus repped this.
  5. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    Have a little faith in Zidane? is that the answer? wow

How about we analyse Zidane's decisions so far and judge them? is that allowed?

Oh no. Of course not. Let's have faith. Like some religious zealot. The Zidanites. Let's not question anything. The lord knows what he's doing.

ZZ can eat all the dicks in the world right now. Playing marcelo, Isco and Asensio after what we've seen this season is unforgivable.

Protect his friends and status quo. Eat dick Zidane.

Prit Javier and xRamos4 repped this.
  6. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I know my opinion will be viewed as bias due to the way zidane treated James.

But I love him for igniting our CL run and for leading us to our first Liga in years

Having said that...he never struck me as a mastermind coach that some made him out to be. He struck me as a guy that had his group of players he liked and his strategy and was willing to live or die with them and with it. Players loved him back and he was a great motivator. He was the perfect coach for that team and I believe we were lucky to get him

But I don't think anyone should expect any ground breaking stuff from him. He is not that guy

Prit Javier and Pundorikakho repped this.
  7. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I am losing some faith because some of his reactions post game.
    He actually said today that we played well and that it was unfortunate to lose because of the red and that we had very good chances. I dont know what game he was watching.

8. madridlover123

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 30, 2018
    Pochettino should have been the man to rebuild this team. Zidane is a legend but we don’t know if he’s good at rebuilding teams or not

Prit Javier, S1na and xRamos4 repped this.
  9. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Agree. People are mocking/attacking those of us even asking questions, as if Zidane is beyond any doubt as a manager. We were 17 points off the league last season, the CL really papered over the problems that plagued us last season. And that 3rd one sealed his fate as untouchable in many peoples eyes, in that he can do no wrong. We'll see next fall I guess.

You lost me here. This is a step too far in criticism.

10. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    It’s just press talk, I’m sure he knows we were outplayed by la Real today, the players know it too; look at Casimero interview for example.

Ssr9 repped this.
  11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol just wow.

@natenate101 do you see why I do those now?

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  12. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I don’t think that it’s wrong to criticize Zizou all I’m saying is it’s premature.
    This is a coach that took a struggling team over from Benitez mid season and almost clinched the league title away from Barca while taking the CL home during the same season, the following season he did a league and CL double, only reason we finished 17 points behind Barca the following year is because Flo refused to do as he asked and bring in players he identified.

All I’m saying he’s done enough to at least earn the benefit of the doubt, people are acting as if he is some clueless rookie that doesn’t realize what’s at stake.

13. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    his biggest challenge will be rebuilding Real Madrid to the force the once where in la liga and his man management of the players.

Prit Javier repped this.
  14. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are some posters on here that are obviously trolling and can't contain themselves.

15. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    I assume you are talking about myself and others here who have questioned Zidane? Why don't you ban us all for questioning Zidane's selection?

Seems fair.

If people can shit on Bale and other players then we should also be allowed to shit on the manager. I mean you all did that with Solari didn't you?

I said it last year and I'll say it again, Zidane's management style to me is horrible. From players selection to tactics to even presss conferences. Just awful. No accountability. Zero. Then we ask ourselves why our players are not running? No accountability.

You heard him today...."marcelo had a good game". Wake up Zidane. If you're not here to start players based on merit then piss off to another club. The club comes first irrespective of how much of a club legend you are.

16. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Idk

I have no problem with him defending his players. Never been a fan of managers who publicly throw their players under the bus publicly. That destroys locker rooms as seen with Mourinho.

I am glad he is defending the players.

Shay Z, Pundorikakho and BjornH repped this.
  17. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    He doesn't have to throw players under the bus in public. Just start players based on merit and not based on status.

18. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    This season was a mess to begin with. Zidane wasn't going to just come in and win the remaining games. Hopefully he can open his eyes and see who's worth keeping and who's not. And that those player who he put his trusts on can step it up.

AriGold and natenate101 repped this.
  19. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And how exactly were we going to get Poch out of London?

20. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's what you're doing?

This is questioning Zidane's selection? Irritable and homophobic person you are.

natenate101 repped this.
  21. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Criticism is one thing, and I even think you have some good points. But you still troll and say the same shit over and over obviously trying to get a rise out of other posters who don't agree with your hyperbolic view. I see you as whiny and attention seeking, tbh.

Shay Z, MiamiNative0722 and Zidane05 repped this.
  22. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    Are you new to the internet dude? I've sure you've insulted many players and managers on here. You know we used to have a manager called Mourinho, everyone on this site was swinging dicks at him for his last season. But ok I must admit I didn't have to add the "eat dick" part. Fans are angry.
    Let's be honest, I've been treated like shit here from the start. Yes my style is hyperbolic tbh but I'm no troll. I normally give my two cents and leave. I don't start shit. I dig the board a lot and I like how everyone here has their own personas. I normally lurk and enjoy certain poster's views. Today was just too much after that shitshow from ZZ and players. Pissed.

23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are treated poorly because of the way you post, the hyperbole and repetition of your "points". People like you just don't seem to get it. Why do so many folks have no trouble here but a handful that are constantly involved in bullshit? Take a look in the mirror.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  24. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well I say it again, since he’s been back he’s been unpredictable IMO, I have zero idea what he really wants to do so i’ll wait patiently to see the team he comes up with for next season, for sure he’s surprised many with some of his choices and of course he can’t change the whole team so he does have to try to get some of these same players back to a good level , showing faith in them maybe a way to start that process,

some of what i “think” he is trying to do is still baffling to me though, i’m just not sure Marcelo can get back to anywhere near what he was at his best, and “apparently” discarding Llorente is surprising to me, i’ll go one more, not based on fact or anything but I really do think he will drastically reduce Vin’s playing time next season, don’t know why and I hope I am wrong but I just feel that,

I keep seeing don’t worry he’s said lots of good things about the player so all is well, well, he hasn’t had anything negative to say about Llorente so far, full of praise, but most here don’t expect Llorente to be around next season, don’t get me wrong, Vin isn’t going anywhere, but I don’t see him getting massive amounts of minutes, especially if Hazard comes and ZZ decides to keep Marco and Lucas V, more an impact sub if anything, again, just my theory, no facts, let’s see what happens

25. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I agree but he must pick the best players. No point in keeping Marcelo here when he has been poor all season. He has had so many chances.

Isco and Asesio are even worse, they play regardless of form.