IKEA customer service survey

Discussion in 'Education and Academia' started by oliver-94, Nov 15, 2015.

1. oliver-94

oliver-94 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hey! I already posted this thread in a different section of the forum but was told this would be the right section to post it.

This survey is for my university coursework and I need people to fill it in before my deadline date (which is close). I'd be very thankful for any responses I get from here. It is important you answer the first two questions as 'yes' because I am doing a survey on IKEA customer experience. It should take 5 minutes to complete. Once again, I'll appreciate any responses that I gather. Thanks for all taking your time to complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XNXFPCQ

That's the link :)

2. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Good Luck Oliver. I filled it out.

University can be a fantastic experience, however beware of any advice from teachers and prof's who are 'academically coccooned' from the outside world. A teacher or prof who has actually ventured into the real world, then returned to impart their skills will have far more prosaic advice against those teachers who, however well intentioned, are living in the teachers union bubble.

3. oliver-94

oliver-94 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thank for the advice! This was my hardest assignment i have ever done in my life but at the end I got my 50 respondents (thank you to all who completed it) and analysed the data. I submitted my work yesterday and I can only hope it goes well. The least I did was try my best and see what happens after.