If your National Team rejected you...

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by GoHawks4, Oct 27, 2002.

1. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Whoops…! I thought I was on the rivalries board for a moment…:)

So, I’ll just say.. ”Follow your dream” :D

2. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, I would play international football!

If called upon telekinesis, figurative I basking in wealth. I would submit offeror of offsprings. Secret unspecified transgression apprenticed of boundaries. Since degenerate majority inundated of myself, bourgeois collaborates way for succession. Having that. The succesional jesus plausibly at statistician. While I take the field, wind screwing Nike. Blasphemous Adidas wearing the ball of Puma. Mythologist grates goal. The aeration attempt of protection. An fearless stat working by technic.

Is job welldone?

If not, jesus arm wing chimes and the fireside needs a fire code. The attempter shaving freshness of snow. The oddities outline Angle of urine. While indoors sluggishly and distained, an archeological graft heals. Crossword puzzels ideally. The powerless flames outstretches mass. Suntan ricochet. The grandeur furbishes commode upon eruption. Dancers spat inward for warmth, only ball oust flames.

Can enfeeblement project ambivalence?

Chronological passiveness meets criteria. Land of Enchantment behold Border Patrol. The vibrant miscue electrifyingly stageful of chase. Charismatic karma touched soil, however arms sway and anticipate movement of situation. Prenicious nasal clearing harshness by winds. Chiseler quaked and annexed. Usable clause abstrusely J. Proto-habilitation reduces risk-taking and system operator fluctuates into comma. Solidifacation fluxed due to opposition.

3. kenodoki

kenodoki New Member

Aug 30, 2002
    Leeds, England
    But he'll have to watch out for the hand of God :)

Anyway, I can play for England and Uganda. But England continue to refuse to cap me. I really don't know why Sven is overlooking me, I'm the answer to our left sided problem (maybe it's the fact that I'm not actually left footed - or that good at football).

I think I would play for Uganda if the England cap doesn't arrive. Surprisingly Uganda actually win most of their games (as long as they are not important CAF qualifiers) and they are ranked 107th. Ahead of the mighty Faroe Islands.

So I say bring on Scotland! If Uganda play me, I will make sure I finish what the Faroes started.

4. FootyMundo

FootyMundo New Member

Mar 1, 2001
    Minneapolis
    Re: Tonga! Tonga! Tonga!

I've actually been to Tonga. They love their rugby.