If the NT of your culture rejected you, but then the nads offered to captie you, would you join them

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by It's called FOOTBALL, Jul 1, 2017.

?

If the NT of your culture rejected you, but then the nads offered to captie you, would you join them

1. Yes

39.7%
  2. No. I either play for my people or take the summers off and only focus on my club career.

60.3%
  1. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I wanna see where everyone stands, this is open to everyone, not just Mexicans.

Colombia for sid, Catrachos for Catracho, Selecta for Grimmjow, Haiti for Paul Calixte, etc. Please give your opinion. Thanx in advance.

2. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No.

If I wasn't good enough for the MX NT, then I wouldn't stoop just to get cap tied for the nads.

If I had potential and just wasn't called, I would keep up with my career until it eventually happened.

I have dual citizenship, but could potentially play for 4 counties, however, Mexico is the only one I'd entertain (granted, that's hypothetical).

3. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's a bit complicated, but I personally would not play for the USMNT despite being raised in SoCal. For me, the pride of my heritage is far greater than a desire to play in a World Cup at any cost. And the most important thing, I can live with or without it.

4. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I agree with you guys. I don't think it pays that much, it's only a few games a year, and it'd be good to avoid the travel and fatigue so you can be in tip top shape for the club season.

If you played in Europe, you'd have to travel all the way across the pond, train with nads, then wear their godawful kit :sick:, and play for the pleasure of all those neckbeards in the stands. FCK that, you honestly couldn't pay me enough. Plus having to play against Mexico.

Not to mention interviews you'd have to do for them where you're not allowed to speak Spanish the way they barred Yarbrough. And what if you get injured, your more important club career is fcked.

By rejecting them, you earn respect of fans of your ethnicity. But more importantly, you'll be well rested for your club, where the real money is.

Hecho en Chivas and LGRod repped this.
  5. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I have my major pet peeves with Mexicans. One is that they either are too optimistic, or too pessimistic.

However, with US fans, I've seen something a lot worse, imo. They go soccer crazy. Following teams religiously, but the second the US is knocked out of the WC, they TRASH the sport. No matter how bad Mexico plays, the fans will turn on coaches or the federation, but never the sport itself, only to come back the next time there is a tournament...

6. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    @Baysic, what is the reasoning behind your "yes" vote?

7. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
  8. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Cmon Baysic, vote. Don't be shy.

Sanch said in the other thread he'd play for nads because "he's not a pendejo". Pfft, insult us all why don't you. The nads hardly pay that much, what is it like 200 a game. Or maybe nothing like England does.

Risk injury for the nads? Where you'll lose potentially millions, destroying your club career. lol Sanch, do you, **********. Good thing you don't have the talent to make this decision

OliverAtom, Centauro del Norte and LGRod repped this.
  9. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Yes, In a heartbeat.

If I was a pro I would not have been good enough for a Mexio call up...

:(

LGRod and SixKick repped this.
  10. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So much bluster..

Real questions is whats the bigger payoff?

Cash money.

This noble game doesn't exists.

We see it everyday.

Serg33, Gilma1990, LGRod and 3 others repped this.
  11. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Amen...

12. sowrong

sowrong Member+

Aug 20, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Id probably hold out until I was like 25.
    But, If it was the only way Id see myself to world cup, hell yea.
    That would be on Mexico for missing out on my fabulousness.
    Id even celebrate like crazy if I scored on them, revenge is sweet.

Philip J. Fry, *rey*, Gacm32 and 2 others repped this.
  13. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Ugh, we started out at 6-1 good guys. We need Baysic and PERNDOG especially to tip the balance for the babyfaces.

Traitors, lemme ax yall: how much exactly do the nads pay? Is the money actually worth it? Don't yall remember how goofy Orosco-Fiscal looked wearing the candy cane kit when he scored on his own kind? What if you get injured in a meaningless friendly for these clowns?

I don't think the careers of Mexi-nads have improved much since their switches. What became of Edgar C? Or Orosco? Or Yarbrough? Omar Gonsales?

Save yourselves the nonsense and focus on your club careers if Mexico snubs you. There are many places to go and things to do during the WC, you wouldn't get bored.

Centauro del Norte repped this.
  14. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's not just the direct payments. The exposure that comes from the world stage increases sponsorship opportunities and overinflates a player's transfer value.

15. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera Member+

None
    Mexico
    Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Considering I was raised in Mexico with all of the anti-imperialism rhetoric that conveys I would definitely say no. It might be different had I lived somewhere else.

16. Neymadres

Neymadres Member+

Jan 29, 2013
    So CaL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No because the Nads suck and are annoying

Majin, OliverAtom, SGuerrilla and 6 others repped this.
  17. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    Easy yes for me.

bballshawn, LaMascara and Gacm32 repped this.
  18. sowrong

sowrong Member+

Aug 20, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Youre an idiot if youre loyal to someone who doesnt want you. Even more so if you let it affect your career. That's like life 101.

19. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They buried their shitty careers the second they put on that disgusting jersey...

That trash nikuh Orozco tried to sabotage Chucky's career...

20. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Giuseppe Rossi holla at those who choose the nads... He says you're all full of shit...

Rossi is a 1st generation Italian-American. As child he wanted to play for Italy. He always played for the Azurri since the U16's. He couldn't care less for playing for the nads..

Even when he was with the Parma youth system, he always rejected the facking nads... Arena wanted to call him for the 2006 World Cup, Rossi said no...

That's love for the jersey and the colors... The only thing in Giuseppe's mind since he was a child was to play for Azurri... He even rejected playing in the World Cup for his love for Italy...

In the Confederations 2009 Cup, he scored a brace against the nads and celebrated it effusively...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want guys with the same passion for El Tri as Rossi had for the Azurri...

Traitors and hypocrites like bitch ass Jesse can go fuck themselves...

El Tri, o Muerte...

bemore_, #1Keeper, chivamex10 and 7 others repped this.
  21. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Agreed.

22. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This... Even if I El Tri were to reject me, I would say no to to the nads as well for the same reason... I could not bring myself to wear the disgusting jersey of an imperialistic country that has brought so much pain, blood, and tears to my people, and whose highest authority, calls my people delinquent and thieves... Fuck the nads...

El Tri o Muerte...

Majin, Mr Pancho, OliverAtom and 5 others repped this.
  23. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera Member+

None
    Mexico
    Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was kinda joking with the anti-imperialism jab jeez

chill dude

24. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Look what you triggered...ju madafacka.

OliverAtom, Neymadres, TGO and 1 other person repped this.
  25. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    We have 7 raccoons among us. Ol shuckin and jivin ass **********s for some butter biscuits.

"Hey mom, the nads will give me a butter biscuit for wearing their ************ shirt!!! Yay!!!"

Ho ass **********s. Good thing yall are as good as football as Drake is at rapping. So we won't have to see you on Univision on some "I made the right decision to honor the good people who let my family immigrate here since this is their land and everything!!! WPWW"

Or even worse, on one of those nadfan hosted youtube channels. "Like totally dude, today's guest is like totally a new Mexican we capped because he wants to like totally be one of us. Say hello to Isidrio Teofilo Sanches Jim-enes!" Then your cactus on the forehead ass will look like a bitch as he asks you questions like "So isn't so much better you're playing for us, we're not border hoppers or anything. Trump might like you now and not send you back!"

Interviews with strokes like Grant Wahl, the Peruvian Ives Galacarep and Brad the accent Friedel. And don't forget the big hug the sellout Argie fatboy on FS1 will give you. Yall will be boys.

bemore_, Majin, OliverAtom and 3 others repped this.