Ideas for Miami MLS: Magic City FC

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by SpaceAddict, Aug 11, 2010.

1. SpaceAddict

SpaceAddict New Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I have designed an oval crest like the ones used in Serie A (and other places). The name I selected was Magic City FC or FC Magic City whichever... And I worked with different color combos... Hope you all like...
    (sorry if the resolution isn't too good)

CREST
    [​IMG]

HOME
    [​IMG]

2. SpaceAddict

SpaceAddict New Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  3. SpaceAddict

SpaceAddict New Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  4. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice Album, but I think people have to have a photobucket account to view it....

Anybody else have MLS Miami ideas?

I would rather have the name Magic City F.C. or Atletico Miami since Miami is mostly influence by hispanics, no offene.. but its true...

5. 4door

4door Member+

Mar 7, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i like the idea, but despite Miami being called Magic City I think lots of average people would not know what city people are talking about. It is not a nickname on the level of 'big apple' or something that is a household name. In fact if I didn't know better I would guess it was Orlando (Magic Kingdom I guess or something) but I think you would get a lot of confusion with the name.

how about

official - Magic City Miami
    Un-official nickname - MCM (like a PSV thing)
    official nickname - the Magic City

6. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think it would matter. People in Miami would get it, and that's all that matters. And the rest of the league would catch on quick that it was Miami's team. I think it's a great name to play into the Euro-style trend without being a ripoff(Real Salt Lake) or a total cop-out(Toronto FC).

I love the name, but if MLS came back, and actually played in Miami-Dade, I'm partial to them reviving the Miami Fusion name and being a continuation of the old team(like the SJ Earthquakes or Cleveland Browns). Wherever the team played in South Florida, MLS screwed it up the first time so a second chance is in order. Either actually play in Miami this time and call the team the Miami Fusion, or play in a revamped Lockhart as the Fort Lauderdale Strikers(as they should have been once that venue was chosen over the OB in 1997).

7. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

For some reason this image keep popping up in my head, I love how it has that stripe across the chest... When will Miami get an MLS team?

I like the river plate look... colors are of Miami Dade as well, maybe mix it up with blue instead of white...

As for away colors..NO WHITE the whole freaking league has white away jerseys we would need something else for away maybe all black or Black with green shorts/ white shorts..

8. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States