Idea for Adidas Arsenal away kit for 2019-20

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BIGHMW, Aug 16, 2018.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, since we are moving/returning to Adidas next season for the next 5 years, how about this for our away kits for next season, Gold And Black, traditional Arsenal away colors, these strips look so simple, with no bullshit, no nonsense, much like these, Wolves' home kits for this year, only with "Fly Emirates" and the Arsenal crest up front, the last time we wore Gold and Black, was the 2005-06 season, those kits were made by Nike and sponsored by O2, and way before that, the last time we were with Adidas, back in 1988-89, we donned them when we pulled the heavy upset away to Liverpool to win the title 2-nil (thanks to Michael Thomas) at Anfield in THE final game of the whole Football League Division One season.

What do you guys think??? Red & White at home (of course) and Gold and Black away next season, now can anyone come up with their own idea for a third strip???

adidas-wolves-18-19-home-kits-2.jpg

2. And_ROOS

And_ROOS Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Melbourne, Aus
    Hopefully we see something like the following concepts floating around the net (credit to the guys whose watermarks are in the photos these are great.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If we rock these as our home, away and third kits I will certainly be buying some merch.

3. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lose the buttons on the first one and I'm with ya.

4. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can’t be worse than the puma shote

5. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wolves' home kits for 2018-19 = Arsenal away kits 2019-20!!! Well done Adidas!!!

Simple, no B.S. Cleanest gold/black kits I've seen since Nike in 2005-06 (sponsored by O2) and 2006-07 (sponsored by Emirates)

6. MilesW

MilesW Member+

Aug 26, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't find the picture anymore, but there was a concept kit a few years ago for Adidas and it has Jack wearing it. I liked that one.

7. The Foo Fighter

The Foo Fighter Member+

Mar 15, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel like I'm going to spend a lot of ********ing money on Adidas stuff. I will 100% buy all three strips more than likely.