IC4: If we make it to IC5 Eddie will do the Numa Numa song for us

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by Kerry Dixon's Boots, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nice. May have to check those out before it hits the screen.

I had a pretty good haul (besides a sock from my Dad). Got a Razer Mamba, a Unibroue (my favourite Canadian brewery) tasting pack, a Chelsea calendar (Deco still makes an appearance, ugh) and a cribbage set (will have to learn how to play it again).

Good work getting that TV Ed, that's probably the best gift you've received in some time. But will it stop you getting drilled by 9 year olds on FIFA? Doubtful :D

2. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In terms of Cribbage deco is definitely worth a hand of 19.

3. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I don't know if it's why he left but I think it helped. I mean to be a successful head coach at a big time college program you have to have an ego. Do I think he has health issues and seeing that his 2010 team won't be as strong makes it easier to walk away now; yes. If think was LAST offseason and he knew he had Tebow coming back I don't think he leaves.

Yeah now I can see me get my ass beat in HD. I hate teenagers.

I love Celek though.

4. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Appearently he neglected a heart issue he has had for 4 years, stepping down would have been health related not all this BS about Tebow graduating that people keep pointing to. Would he want to wait a year with a shot at winning back to back titles? Of course timing is important that is a lot different from all those with stupid accusations about not really being sick or having health issues. Not so sure where all the negativity for Tebow and Meyer comes from really, all the opposing fans are so classless I am confused. Has Tebow and meyer been winning in such a spiteful manner to warrant backlash? Either way it looks like he already had a change of heart.

Edit: UF's recruiting class as of a week ago was rated 1-3 depending on the rankings, will be interested to see where it ends up after this

5. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    And now ESPN is reporting he is taking time off but will be back in 2010. Is Meyer the new Favre?

6. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If he waffles for months and months. at the moment he is the new Billy Donovan

7. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I wouldn't think so. Favre just says he'll retire and then he makes a comeback. It's one thing to take a break.

Also, I met someone who's related to Blake Wheeler and know someone who somehow knows him.

8. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yep.

10. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Got a new digital camera, bluetooth that I probably won't use much because I like the struggle to talk while driving and trying to hide it from the cops. Tekken 6 on the Xbox to compete with my only other game Fifa 10. A slinky jr. New black nylon/suede Nike Cortez'! Nice new watch. Chelsea boot bag.

Got my pops the orig Star Wars trilogy on DVD. I have never seen episodes 4 through 6 on disc. I'm so excited.

11. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry BC, but it deserved repeating.

12. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    It's fine. All fine. I'm proud to have survived on the VHS copies for this long. Proud that when I want to see the stormtrooper hit his head on the top of the door over and over again I would literally have to press "rewind."

It's time for an upgrade though.

Next, I think I might get an MP3 player to replace my walk man. But the Top Gun sountrack sounds so clean on cassette. The big problem is the tape is wearing thin, so when I listen to "Danger Zone," I can hear Gloria Estefan (Miami Sound Machine)'s "Hot Summer Nights" playing backwards in the background. Kind of cool, but there are definitely subliminal messages in Gloria's music when played backwards.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When I asked my wife what I was getting for Christmas she told me, "You have Christmas all year long, you spoiled brat!!!" :eek:

14. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    So it turns out Eddie is the only one (of nearly 50 people) off my PSN Friends list who never returned my Christmas & New years message of good will,Dispite haveing logged on since I sent it to play Drakes Fortune a couple of times the misreable bastard....

For Shame Ba,For Shame....

15. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I didn't know a reply was necessary...isn't it understood? Why I really wish you a unMerry Christmas or an unHappy New Year?

16. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Temple are imploding right now. A 1 yd pass from the QB into UCLA's hands for an easy score and then a high snap on a punt through the end zone for 2 more points.

Wow.

I've seen about 5 minutes of Temple football all season and I can see why they haven't been to a bowl in 30 years. I like how the fans are shocked even though there hasn't been a Temple bowl game in their lifetime. Like they expected better.

Shame the star RB went down early as they were crusing but they're showing zero backbone and leadership right now. Ugly. I want my 5 minutes back.

Oh and for the record, ugliest uni's and helmets I've seen in a loooong time. Just gross.

17. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Leave my Alma Mater alone! What has the University of Kent at Canterbury ever done!?

I love Temple's unis. I hate Limeys.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I have one ticket to both the Sunderland and Birmingham matches that I can't use. (Only bought them for the loyalty points.) If someone I know on here wants them. PM me ASAP.

18. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Ahh Santa did'nt bring you what you wanted,no need to be a female dog about it bud...

up for a match then :cool:

19. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    What you want to lose to the mighty Aston Villa?

20. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Lets go buddy...

21. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Can't, working on my new career move.

22. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    -1000 internets for you Mc Fly.

23. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    Still waiting Ba...

[​IMG]

24. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What's up???
    Damn, I wish I had know earlier. Plan to go to Germany to pay what might possibly be my last visit to my grandmother. This will be in early March. I will be able to make it to Munich to catch the GER-ARG match and the off to the Westfalen a few days later for Dortmund vs M'Gladbach.

I tried to mess with the dates to go to the Bridge, as I am flying Continental right into London, but there was nothing available without me missing a second week of work. :mad:

Chelsea at Citeh was the only game around that time and I have a very little desire to go to Manchester.

25. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Manchester is awesome :D I lived there for four years and would happily move back. If you do end up going, drink in the city centre, or down the Oxford Road/Wilmslow Road corridor. I'd stay well away from the COMSTAD until kick-off, as that area is a DUMP.