IC 6: How about a Numa Numa Duet from Eddie and KDB?

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by fernb8, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just got back from a photo shoot at the Home Depot Center. Good times but am knackered. Plus, I never want to smile again - my jaw aches.

2. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, dude...sorry but you are going to have to go into a bit more detail than just that, bud...

3. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    As you said, this has been one of the best regular seasons in general.

Wish the same could be said for the Pistons, I can see them turning into a high paced team once Rip and Tay are gone. They're black holes when they're on the court. I am liking Greg Monroe however, just needs to get the offense run through him more to utilize him but he's getting better.

It's also a lot of fun to watch some of my friends when they see Chris Andersen for the first time. Those tattoos he has just make you wonder what he was thinking, especially that neck one.

4. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We wanted to do something a little different for our engagement shoot than just photos on a beach so pulled a couple of strings with someone we know who works for the Galaxy and we spent two hours all over the stadium.

Grass looks pukka too. Hope we didn't do any damage (though was nice to kick a ball about on and lay down in the middle on). I am comfortably the worse person ever to a kick a ball on that pitch. Well, me and Abel Xavier obviously :D

5. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    are you gonna make one of those funny movies you play on a big screen in the beginning of the banquet

i love those things

6. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

That's right...the date is getting closer isn't it!!! Good deal, man - good deal!

7. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Saw Greg Monroe in person about a month ago against the Magic. Didn't know the name before then, but he did a pretty good job of defending against Dwight and getting it going on offense. He is going to be one of the better C's over the next decade or so. Fantastic grab by them. Hm...looking at ESPN it has him listed as a PF. Does he get most of his minutes there? Seems he was the center most of the game I watched. Maybe someone was out...

I think you could say the same about almost the entire Nuggets team with the tattoos. J.R. Smith and Kenyon have some terrible tats as well.

8. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  9. scabdirisaq

scabdirisaq Member

Jun 24, 2007
    BK Park
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Somalia
  10. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    He's a center, plain and simple. One aspect of him that I don't ever see getting mentioned is how quick his hands are for a big man. He seems to get a couple of steals each game, makes up for his lack of blocking ability.

I wanted Cousins but looking at it, Cousins seems to be all over the place and there's that whole maturity thing of his, while Monroe's been more consistent and is getting better with each game.

True, but Andersen takes it to a whole new level with some of his tats. That neck one, for example.

11. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    A mash up of two of my all time top five films - brilliant!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3EVuoOo3kA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Vader & I - Part II (Withnail & I vs Star Wars)[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Great stuff...I also love the James Earl Jones voice-overs.

This is one of the better ones.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk"]YouTube - Vader Sessions[/ame]

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504"]YouTube - Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare![/ame]

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qsclhKhAss"]YouTube - Honey Badger The Most BAD ASS Animal on the planet!!!! Give it the thumbs up!!!!![/ame]

15. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
  16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "Look at that sleepy f#ck!!!"

17. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  18. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Seeing Bosh get dunked on was awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0m-bdlGD64"]YouTube - Rodney Stuckey nasty dunk on Chris Bosh (Mar 23, 2011)[/ame]

19. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
  20. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    stealing this

21. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'm 23 years old, and about 25% of my friends are getting married or are engaged. At that age, I'm more concerned about travelling and enjoying myself, but still, whatever happened to enjoying life a bit?

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I was 34 when I got married. I went to all my friend's wedding in my mid to late twenties and when they all came to my wedding, they were all divorced or had another wife.

23. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'm predicting that as well. I have known a couple of people who I know for sure will be together for a long time, others they've just been in serious relationships through college.

Still, at 21, 22, or 23, I think one should be enjoying life.

24. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    For sure. Not that if one is in love, a marriage is a bad thing, but don't stress about it and enjoy life. I got married when I was 28.

25. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Oh, I'm not, the only thing I will stress is when I get the inevitable questions as to when I'm getting married. I've already been getting them.