I think we should ban all agents that are Korean

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Korean Football, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
  2. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Seriously, it's time for the Korean players to get some decent agents who can get deals done. I'm sick of seeing this happening over and over again to Korean players... it started long time ago with Choi Yong-Soo (remember West Ham incident?), also to Lee Dong-Gook (screwed over trying to sign with Perugia), and now to guys like Hwang... Whether it would be stubborn club teams (as is case with guys like Kim Nam-Il, Lee Chun-Soo and etc.) or incapable agents, this can't keep happening if Korea wants to improve upon their World cup success.

3. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Yeah, I saw that, and we can just put it on the list of problems Korea's been having on the world soccer stage. Maybe people are just expecting too much and getting impatient. Let's all just hope things get better...

4. otto

otto New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    The Belly of the Beast
    °á±¹ ¿¡ÀÌÀüÆ®¼¼³¢°¡ ¶Ç »ç±âÄ£²ÃÀ̳×

¾Ö²àÀº Ȳ¼±È«ÀÇ ¾ó±¼¸¸ ¸ÔÄ¥ÇÑ
    ¿¡ÀÌÀüÆ® ¼¼³¢ Á׿©¹ö·Á¾ß ÇØ..
    ¾¾¹ß³ð ¹«½¼ ½ÎÀθ¸ ÇÏ¸é µÈ´Ù°í Áö¶öÇسõ°í
    ¾Ë°íº¸´Ï Æ®¶óºêÁ¸½º°¡ Çұ±î ÁßÀ̾ú´Âµ¥..

5. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Otto

LOL take a chill pill man!

6. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    well just like most korean coaches, agents also dont know much about european clubs, players and league.
    I think only Cha Boom can be a good agents if he tries.

7. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    How difficult would it be, then, for a promising Korean player to bypass Korean agents and find a foreign-based agent, be it in Europe or the Americas (or Japan even)?

You'd think some of the more up-and-coming would take note of this and shy away from domestically-based representation.

8. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Korea's probably got some law that prohibits it. Anything that'll stand in the way of the K-league losing its stars.

Hey, who represents Pak Chan-ho or Kim with the D-Backs? Maybe that could be the model (although I'd say Pak's agent should be in the dog house right now).

9. Kman79

Kman79 New Member

Jan 9, 2002
    New York
    Don't know about who represents B-H Kim, but Chan-Ho's agent is the most powerful agent in baseball today- Scott Boras. In fact, he had fired his other agent sometime last year.

10. otto

otto New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    The Belly of the Beast
    ¾îÂîÇÏ¿©.. Ȳ¼±È«ÀÌ ÀÌ·¸°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ü ¸»Àΰ¡...
    Æú¶õµåÀü µæÁ¡ÀÌÈÄ...Æç·¹°¡...Ȳ¼±¼öÀÇ ¸ö°ªÀÌ ÃµÁ¤ºÎÁö·Î ¶Ù¾î¿À¸¦°ÍÀ̶ó°í Çߴµ¥..
    Áö±ÝÀº...
    ¾Æ ¿_¹Þ¾Æ..ÀϺ»..