I started a website dedicated to the China NT

Discussion in 'China' started by cfb21, Aug 29, 2011.

1. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    it may come off as strange to some who are "in the know" that you use the dragon logo, as the orange dragon is the logo of the olympic/youth teams and NOT the logo of the national team. Haha, granted this is very pedantic, but oh well, probably others won't notice it.

2. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    London
    I actually knew that, because when I downloaded the files off the CFA website, the dragon was in a folder called "Youth". :D

I found it weird how the Phoenix represented both the Women's youth and senior teams, but the Dragon only represented the Men's youth team...

And plus, the background of the CFA official website has the Dragon and Phoenix next to eachother, while the actual badge of the Men's senior football team has both the dragon and phoenix on it.

3. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I agree that I find it weird that the orange dragon represents just the youth teams, while the purple phoenix is for all women's sides. The dragon does represent the NT, but the orange one doesn't. This has been heavily focus grouped by a marketing firm and is full of marketing bs, which is why the logos came out so utterly crap. The "brand identity guidelines" are a quick, interesting read if you're into logos and stuff.

4. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    London
    I read the PDF haha