I REALLY WANT A CHANCE TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN LONDON

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by rikicasal88, Dec 5, 2013.

1. rikicasal88

rikicasal88 New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    casalmaggiore italy
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hi, i am a 25 years old , i'm from italy.
    i want to come to london to play football, i am a left back, i play football since i was 5.
    if someone can help me please send me a message, i will be really greatful.

thanks

2. NickyClee'sClickyKnee

Oct 21, 2013
    Manchester, UK
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What is your experience? Have you ever played professionally or semi professionally in your home country? What sort of level are you looking at playing at?

3. rikicasal88

rikicasal88 New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    casalmaggiore italy
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hi,
    here in italy i played in Eccellenza, that is like a semi-pro.
    i want to play in every level, i prefer where i'll be paid, if i could.
    if you want to see me i will be in london the 12 january.

thanks

Riki

4. NickyClee'sClickyKnee

Oct 21, 2013
    Manchester, UK
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My suggestion would be to contact clubs in the Skrill South League, or Ishtmian League. Both are a good standard and many clubs pay their players. Try looking up the websites of Hayes & Yeading, Kingstonian FC, Bromley FC, Sutton United, Enfield Town or Metropolitan Police FC.

Go on their websites and look up contact details, then send them your details and hopefully you can get a trial. It's a very high standard, most of the players will have played in the league at some point. Perhaps if you do well there you could move higher.

Good luck! Let me know if you need any more info.

5. JackBastard

JackBastard Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Bridgend
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    I've got a friend who plays for Wealdstone, currently top of the Ryman Premier (level 7). Definitely agree with the advice above, get in touch with a few Conference South or Ryman league sides and see if you can get a trial. If you've played semi-pro in Italy then you should be able to find a half-decent team to play for. There are plenty to choose from further down where you'll still be getting paid a little to play. Good luck!

6. JackBastard

JackBastard Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Bridgend
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Having said that, and without knowing anything much about the Eccellenza, there are only two divisions at level 6 (conference north & south), and three divisions at level 7, so you may well have to drop down a few more to find a level you're more used to playing at. It won't hurt to get in touch with a few clubs to see how you compare to other players at that level though.

7. Pel Droed

Pel Droed New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    How did you get on?