I am from China and want to join a club in the US

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by soccer_boy_2004, Aug 14, 2004.

1. soccer_boy_2004

soccer_boy_2004 New Member

Aug 10, 2004
    hello!!!!!!!!
    I am from China .
    I played for a club of China before !And now I also play for a soccer team.But I want to go to the US to play soccer.I was a proffecional before.And I also want to join a proffecional club in the US. It is okey if it is in the highest league.But I believe my abillity I can do very well.
    But please you tell me some address.Thank you very much.

I am 16years old.I played in the youth team of our club.The club is in the highest league of China.And the team I am in now is the best one of our ciry. I will give you more information then.
    With the most wishes from Chinese.

2. X X I

X X I Red Card

Apr 9, 2004
    Where will you live in the US?

3. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    I think each place is okey!But I prefer Los Angelose

4. smith07

smith07 New Member

Mar 26, 2004
    then you would be trying out for hte los angelos galaxy. what position do you play?

5. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    how are you going to leave your communist country?

just get up, pack and leave on the next american airlines flight?

6. PaulGascoigne

PaulGascoigne Member+

Feb 5, 2001
    Aotearoa/NZ
    Playing on a professional youth squad in China does not make you prepared for our highest league. Plus, you are below 18 years old, which creates its own problems.

Realistically, you will probably have to prove yourself in your country before you can move elsewhere. We have had professional basketball players from China over here, but they established themselves in China first.

You are only 16. If you are really an excellent player, you will be able to move abroad to US or Europe when you are an adult.

7. soccergc20

soccergc20 New Member

Aug 2, 2004
    Grove City, OH
    The leagues in china are worse than the leagues in the US. So you have fun trying to make a pro team in the US.

8. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    Now I can't leave my country.I can only go to the US next summer.I play in the middle field the same possition with Beckham.I play quiet well.A friend of mine is from the US .He told me that I can play soccer in the US .And he told me this place so I can come here to ask for help.I can go to the US to show you how well I play .Thank you for helping.And I think I am the only soccer player in China who can speak English.

9. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    I play quiet well .And I was in a club before.I have Played for 6 years in the club and now in a team of our city just for fun.But I believe me abillity!Thank you!

10. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    The same possition with Beckham in the middle filed.Thank you!

11. Grah

Grah Member

Sep 4, 2003
    How long are you in the USA next Summer for?

Whats your education like? you may time it right to get to a college open try out or even sign up as a guest player at a large tournament like the USA Cup you may get a game with someone.

Why not try Austrailia or Japan or China?

Does your team travel? if so where to? Do you have video's of your play?

Thing is no-one is going to sign you without a trial I know kids that have been scouted and get to go on trial at lower division clubs in the UK but thats only after being recomended by a scout.

Last but not least there is probably less than 100 pro teams in the usa and outside the top 12 in MLS the wages aren't that great. You'll be competing for a place with every American soccer kid, who already has a work visa and family so unless your better than Adu, keep playing and having fun where you are and as already mentioned establish yourself as a great player at home first.

Keep touching the ball, shooting and running China Olympic team should be your next Big GOAL. Steps would be u16 u17 u18 u21 .....

12. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    Now I am the second year of my high school.So you asked me why I didn't want to try playing soccer in Australia or Japan or China.Because I think soccer in China is too bad.And my dream is going to the US.And I have been to Australia for games.But I never go to the US.So I really want to go to the US.And my friend ---Tonny is from Hawaii.And he will build a sports centre in Hawaii.Of course there will be a soccer team.He told me that I can be a number of them.But I also want to try some other club.I don't have a video.But Tonny have seen my playing soccer.So I am sure I can be a number of you.Thank you for help!

13. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    Can you tell me the address of Los Angelos Galaxy?Thank you!

14. LeslieSantosfan

LeslieSantosfan New Member

Jul 22, 2004
    honestly speaking, you have no chance of making MLS in USA, unless at the age of 16 you show the talent of a young Maradona. But if you are no pele, no Maradona, and still want to play football in USA, there is another way to do this. Stay in school, wait until you are 17, come to USA, try out for college teams; then improve yourself in college, and hopefully get into MLS.

Or you can do what you like, come to US, and write coach of the Galaxy a letter and pray that he cares.....

by the way, what is the name of your China's football club?

15. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    Okey thank you for your advice .I will think about it.The name of my China's football club,I don't know how to say it in English.The Chinese name is 深圳平安(Shen Zhen Ping An).Thank you for help.So now who can tell me the address of the Galaxy?

16. Wing of Fury

Wing of Fury New Member

Aug 20, 2004
    10/26/2002 Shenzhen Pingan - Shanghai Shenhua Division A 0-0

11/02/2002 Shenyang Jinde - Shenzhen Pingan Division A 1-1

11/09/2002 Shenzhen Pingan - Tianjin Taida Division A 1-0

11/16/2002 Shandong Luneng - Shenzhen Pingan Division A 1-1

11/24/2002 Shenzhen Pingan - Shanxi Guoli Division A 2-0

11/30/2002 Beijing Guoan - Shenzhen Pingan Division A 2-0

Heres the teams recent matches.. just if anyone wanted to see.

17. Shaster

Shaster Member+

Apr 13, 1999
    El Cerrito, CA, USA
    soccer_boy_2004,

Check your private message.

18. dienasty

dienasty New Member

Aug 17, 2003
    Silent Earth
    Just try to get into the Ajax Academy in Florida or IMG or something. You can tryout for Galaxy or an A-League club after you get some education or turn 18.

19. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    Thank you for your helping.Because I don't know which country is better for me .Because I know little about your soccer united.So I have to send this mail to many countries .But please believe me that I am really want to go abroad for playing soccer!Still thank you for helping.

20. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    Can you tell me the address of them?

21. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    I am not a lier and I am not a faker.Because I really know little about your soccer united .So I don't know which coutries is better for me .So I have to send this mail to many countries .Because I think there will more chances for me to go abroad for playing soccer if I send to more countries.So I still need you help.Maybe you can give me some advices about to which country I should go better.Thank you .But please remember I am not a lier or a faker.Because I really want to go abroad for playing soccer.

22. soccer_boy_2004

Aug 10, 2004
    I am not a lier and I am not a faker.Because I really know little about your soccer united .So I don't know which coutries is better for me .So I have to send this mail to many countries .Because I think there will more chances for me to go abroad for playing soccer if I send to more countries.So I still need you help.Maybe you can give me some advices about to which country I should go better.Thank you .But please remember I am not a lier or a faker.Because I really want to go abroad for playing soccer.Thank you!

23. dienasty

dienasty New Member

Aug 17, 2003
    Silent Earth
    you obviously understand and read english. go to www.google.com and do some searching