Hungarian national team [R]

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by zmse, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Gera's transger request has been rejected by West Brom. Looks like he will be stuck in the sodie pop league at least until the Christmas window. If West Brom is out of the promotion race, then they will be forced to sell him then.

How come there is a seperate forum for Hungary? There are more posts in this thread then most of the other countries listed under central and eastern Europe.

2. Bentex

Bentex Member

Dec 23, 2002
    Nottingham, UK
    I just looked at your profile, is it right your name is Tóth?
    So why haven't we seen you here yet? :)

3. fradi

fradi New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Mine is Papp. Toth is a boring name

4. fradi

fradi New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Bentex what's ur name sir name MR.? Bentex u live in germany right? maybe ur name is nemeth?

5. Batcave Brigade

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I am only half Hungarian, so it took me a while longer to get here.

6. sanyi

sanyi Member

Aug 9, 2003
    KÜLFÖLD
    I am the one living in Germany. But my name is surely not Németh. Bentex is in England.

7. fradi

fradi New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    more importantly what r u views of the up-coming euro 2008? 2 years away! Magyarok euro chmps!!!!!!!!!!!!:D szep edes alom.

8. sanyi

sanyi Member

Aug 9, 2003
    KÜLFÖLD
    first of all, we now have to digest the big kudarc of Újpest in the uefa cup qualifier vs. the Liechtenstein team of Vaduz. 0-4 at home :(

9. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004
    The Peak District, England
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/5191492.stm

http://www.wolves.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10307~869046,00.html

Balazs Molnar is currently on trial with Wolverhampton, hoping to impress, and may play in a friendly game tonight. Could link up with National team mates Gyepes (when fit) and Rosa if he wins a contract.

I know he played in the friendly against England just before the World Cup, but I can't claim to know much about him. I believe he kept Gerard quiet for most of the match. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

10. sanyi

sanyi Member

Aug 9, 2003
    KÜLFÖLD
    actually Molnár played shite. and nobody understands why he was called up in the first place. anyway, the guy who disturbed england's midfield play was Balázs Tóth, the bald guy with no. 9 shirt. he would be a far better investition for your club IMO.

11. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004
    He'll fit in well then!! :rolleyes:

I was given some poor info. I told you I didn't know much about him!! Central midfield... right?

Who knows, at this rate we might've signed up half of the Hungarian national team, including Tóth, before long. ;)

12. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004
    Molnár did play tonight. Set up Rosa for the first goal. :)

13. sanyi

sanyi Member

Aug 9, 2003
    KÜLFÖLD
    that sounds good after all. :) I will be a true Wolves fan if they become the most hungarian team England ever had. :)

14. Quirky_Birky

Quirky_Birky Member

Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sep 15, 2004
    Wolves aren't going to follow up their interest in Molnár. Sounds like he played well and combined well with some of the other players. :(

15. Lautrer

Lautrer New Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Hello Hungarians!

I'm supporter of Hajnal's new club 1.FC Kaiserslautern.
    Because the official club homepage isn't good (not in english), our Fan-Forum www.roteteufel.de created an "International Lounge" with latest news about FCK in english.
    *Click*

Every visitor is welcome and we are glad for everyone who registeres there and talks with us!
    ;)

16. Batcave Brigade

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    From the rumour mill...

Watford are set to sign Hungarian international striker Tamas Priskin, 19. (Various)

17. Bentex

Bentex Member

Dec 23, 2002
    Nottingham, UK
  18. Vfbstuttgartfan

Aug 3, 2004
    Stuttgart
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    got our August friendly match tomorrow in Austria.

It should be an interesting game and if we are on the right track then we should be capable of gaining a respectable result there, though obviously the way the team plays will be more important than the way the game finished : a win is still welcome :)

19. fradi

fradi New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    So, did i hear right that petofi radio will be airing the 2nd half? I guess i'll be switching from England vs Greece in the 1st half and using nemzetisport to look at the score .\

i love those guys on petofi radio, would u agree there like szepesi gyorgy? Who r they torok laszlo and lantos gabor?

20. Bentex

Bentex Member

Dec 23, 2002
    Nottingham, UK
    fradi I love you so much :D

21. MagyarGyerek

MagyarGyerek New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    2-1 against Austria yeaaaaaaaaah baby! Hajra Magyarok :D ooh U21 Hun 5 0 Fin de jo :D good day for Hungarian soccer :) Ria Ria HungaRIA! Ki a jobb? MAGYAROK!

22. Vfbstuttgartfan

Aug 3, 2004
    Stuttgart
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    Haha, i wouldn't be so enthusiastic. Hungary always does well in the friendly matches before qualifying campaigns. Before Euro 2004 qualifiers they drew 1-1 versus Spain in their last teast game. Last time the won 2-0 and 3-0 in Germany and Scotland.

but it's still a pleasing result :)

And Turkey's poor performance against Luxembourg as well as Greece's demolition gives further hope for our group.

Man, i hate having hope again. I don't wanna be dissappointed again! :)

23. fradi

fradi New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    I'm watching the match right now on dunatv.hu! Semmi nem volt tizenegyes Szep volt kiraly gabi! Hulye a fifa! atleast with everything going on in the politcal world hungary still won with a slovakian referee. Vigyazz gororgorszag
    Vigyazz az egesz europa , ez a magyar generacio u21es 5-0 finnorszag ellen meccset
    Na, az egesz jo volt a nem jo en irok magyarulban!:) Eleg volt, na meg angolu
    Thre were 7,500 suppoters at the match, i bet 7,000 were hungarian and maybe 500 were austrian. the whole match all u hear is ria ria hungaria!!!!!!!!!
    Na, jo ejszakat minden kulfoldi magyar. biztos vagyok minden magyar Amerikaban es Kanadaban boldog lesz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. fradi

fradi New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Oh, and will someone please tell me why Lothar Mattaus was at the the match:rolleyes::confused: ? The only real good thing to remeber is when hungary beat germany in a friendly with mattaus

25. MagyarGyerek

MagyarGyerek New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    who cares all he did was txt message da whole match :D