Hummel boots [1] - all pictures, info, questions here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by kiongsm, Sep 9, 2013.

1. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
  2. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  3. fredondo

fredondo New Member

Oct 12, 2006
    The Hummel Celestial you asked about has a medium to wide fit. I had the opportunity to try these on, as well as, the Rapid X Blade and the Rapid X Pro K. Apparently these will be released in the US in spring of 2014. The rep I met with said they've modeled their newer boots off of Mizuno. Although this is a good thing as I'm a huge fan of Mizuno boots, the Hummel's don't quite stack up to the same quality. The Celestial was my favorite of the three as it reminded me of a cross between my Mizuno Wave Ghost Strikers and Morelias. If you'd like more details let me know and I'd be happy to share.

4. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    thanks Fred,

assuming if i'm on a us7.5 mizuno Morelia, the hummel celestial would be?

cheers

5. fredondo

fredondo New Member

Oct 12, 2006
    The one I tried on was a sample so it wasn't my proper size but they should fit similarly to the Morelia. If you're interested in ordering I would order your normal size. The conical style sole plate they use also reminded me a lot of the Morelia. Can't speak for their shoes yet but the apparel items I use for the coaches and players of my training academy are top notch. Kiongsm, do you have any other connections to order Mizuno boots from Japan, China or elsewhere? I've ordered from Sportsguide but it was always cheaper to buy from China. I use to order through a guy named Carlty but I've been unable to reach him for some time now.

6. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    thanks fred,

I hv no contacts from china.....also pretty risky if u don't know them personally!

my mizunos are mainly from japan.....my little advantage is that I got a relative who works there to get them for me :)

altho' EMS from JP to Malaysia is quite reasonable.....around 15 usd

7. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  8. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  9. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can anyone identify the Hummel trainer's #14 is wearing?
    [​IMG]

10. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
  11. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    derbyyank13 repped this.
  12. eriquinho

eriquinho New Member

Oct 9, 2005
    west hills, ca
    I just got the Hummel Serate pro. The light blue and yellow ones that Hisato wears. They're ok. I have Nike super Ligera 2's in wide and they are my favorite shoe of all time. I am a 9/27 cm in the super ligera. These fit similar length wise. I got a 9 but its not as wide as the super ligera wide. I recently bought the new asics ds light wide also. Those fit about a half size longer and wider than the Hummel serate pro.

13. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    ooh how are the serate's are they any comfortable? They've got an extra layer of foam for cushioning.

Always wanted to buy it, but the hlaf k-leather and half synthetic leather thing wasn't working out for me.

14. eriquinho

eriquinho New Member

Oct 9, 2005
    west hills, ca
    Comfort wise, if my foot wasn't so wide they would be pretty good. The kangaroo is supple and very soft. I like half kangaroo half synthetic shoes. I own nike super ligeras and asics ds lights. Its an ok shoe but if you ask me they just shifted the cushioning of the shoe from the insole to the outsole. Because the insole has zero cushioning. The cushioning is not superior to the nike poron insoles. I'll try and send pics soon. Cost was good. I got them for about $80 shipped from Kemari87.

serginhobertholi repped this.
  15. eriquinho

eriquinho New Member

Oct 9, 2005
    west hills, ca
    Serate pro

Attached Files:

16. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro