Huge forum to be set for possibly next week!

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by junior21, Jul 9, 2008.

1. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Big Kevin?

2. Hammer1CrewFan

Hammer1CrewFan New Member

Aug 27, 2007
    CW
    Sorry about that... I would actually put the leaders of the Supporters Goups in along with HHM but I don't have names to go with all the faces I have seen in Nordecke. I know there are "leaders" for HSH and LT but I don't know the name vs the face, sorry dude...

3. Placid Casual

Placid Casual Member+

Apr 2, 2004
    Bentley's Roof
    I am amazed no-one has posted that picture of the old biddy yet.

4. mateo319

mateo319 Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your sentiments are in the right place. This thread, on the other hand, is a train wreck. A smoldering wreckage that tossed all sense and grasp of reality far afield and left it for dead. I don't know how the selection process of CCFOTY works, but I am doubly hopeful that this thread would not be a part of that process.

I personally hope the sillyness here is ratched up to such an oscilation that this thread gets hurled into oblivion.

5. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like cheese.

That is all.

6. BenHouck

BenHouck Member

Aug 25, 2000
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is the award based on how many times you sleep outside the stadium?

7. junior21

junior21 New Member

Apr 16, 2006
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ترى ما تحصل عليه لالمتسكعون الشك ل

Вие можете да видите какви лайна съмнение за мен!

8. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    I do not suspect loafers.

Perhaps loafers are the assholes who doubt for you.

وقد الخاص بك الجمال للنفس النتانه اقل بكثير من الاحذيه الرخيصه التي انت الموضوع الى حسابك في القدمين.

9. junior21

junior21 New Member

Apr 16, 2006
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well i give a neg rep for those loafers who did.

10. Hammer1CrewFan

Hammer1CrewFan New Member

Aug 27, 2007
    CW

I agree with throwing this thread into the pit of oblivion.. Just had to chime against those who pretend they don't care about the FOTY. If they didn't care about it, why mention it?? :D

11. PostmanJack

PostmanJack New Member

Apr 12, 2007
    Scunthorpe
    I nominate myself for fan of the year. I have done the equivalent of what Beckham has done in the States and put American "Soccer" on the map,and made people aware of the Columbus Crew. And i had to stop off in Chicago to get to Columbus! haha

But i really dont care if i do win this award, im only having a laugh. Now back to the 1st post...i dont get it?
    Whats going on, it sounds like old ladies bickering over the last tea-cake.

Forget doing co-ordinated chants, throwing stuff at a certain time, who can cook the best burger etc
    At the end of the day your all CREW fans, you turn up to support the CREW, so all this bickering arguing or what ever it is has to stop, because it wont be the fans suffering, the negative attitude can effect the team, and when away teams come to visit they want to be afraid of playing the Crew, they dont want to be intimidated. Like Old Trafford having the crowd at full volume cheering on the team is like having a 12th player.
    Look at the season your having, compared to last season you were all written off before anyone kicked a ball, now you can consider yourselves serious contenders, so you all need to get behind the team and help them achieve their goal!!!!

So cut it all out and remember your here to support the CREW.

Thats my 10 bobs worth, im off to the pub!

12. Hamburgler03

Hamburgler03 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am Hamburgler03 and I approve this message.

Brought to you by Citizens For Hamburgers, Columbus, Ohio

13. eboe

eboe Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 23, 2006
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, at least I can ask a question of Mark about a true definition of the streamering policy is, since I fell victim to it's vagarities last Wednesday...

14. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    They caught Pearl Harbor off-guard...

15. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Handbags all handbags

16. HSH_b

HSH_b New Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Cbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly.

17. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    Our fleet was no match for the Blitzkrieg.

Tora! Tora! Tora! (German for "Sausage!", the code word to attack)

18. Ch(Elsey)

Ch(Elsey) Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 2, 2003
    Green, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I figure the amount of drunk Crew texts during the offseason ought to be one of the criterion.
    That is Archer's bag - I would not want to step on those toes.

19. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know if this would be a good gesture. But, I'm almost done with my banner. Should be completed tomorrow night. The Nordecke banner is connected. I'm thinking I may just connect them all into a huge six sheets.

But, I bought some sharpie markers to kind of outline my banner where needed. And, I was thinking would it be cool to fill in the empty spaces around the banner with signatures of people in the section? Maybe it would be a cool goodwill gesture of unity between the groups. Like I could go around with a marker around La Turbina and whoever else walks by up on the concourse. As well as get some people at Ruby's and CSU to sign it if they want.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These pics are not the best of quality because it's at night. It should look pretty massive connected though. All that is left to do is one more sheet with CSU and Massive Forever underneath. And, maybe some little circle people marching from the city to the perspective sections.

But, I dunno maybe you could mention my united Nordecke banner to La Turbina on Tuesday, Junior21. And, that idea of possibly signing it. Maybe that would help smooth things over with them a little.

20. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    *Crickets chirping* Ok, n/m.

21. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    Do you expect a hearty pat on the back and a "huzzah!"?

22. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, nope on the backpats, but a little more huzzah's. It may not be perfect but I think it is going to look real nice in the section and on tv. Just want to make sure other people are going to hold it up because this is going to be real hard to hold up alone.

And, just figured it would be kind of cool, the signature idea, and it would get La Turbina to feel like part of the group again.

Thanks for being there though, Timon, I can always count on you.

23. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    Here's a suggestion: bring the damn thing anyway and quit trolling for approval.

I have no idea why you would consider it a waste simply because no one responded to your solicitation for comments.

24. BenHouck

BenHouck Member

Aug 25, 2000
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You assumed this earlier and now you are stating it as fact. This is not something LT ever said would make them feel like part of the group.

25. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, it was just an idea. I was going to have Kristina bring it up maybe tomorrow at the forum. I just thought it would be kind of cool, like look we all signed this, we all belong.

Maybe it would be a cool gesture, maybe La Turbina wouldn't be into it. Maybe I'll forget the idea popped into my mind. Jesus, relax a little maybe?