Post-match: How was the Honduras vs Peru....

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Lucho305, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How was the game? the pitch? the people? I would have loved to see the Landshark stadium into a soccer stadium, does it seem like there will be more games in Miami in the future??

I saw some highlights and it looked wierd but I guess because, I've always pictured the Joe Robbie stadium for football, but yet I forgot that Wayne Huizenga always had that stadium in mind for soccer....

When is the next international friendly? or the next soccer match there?

Is this the beginning of the Miami Soccer Series??

HOep a high profile match can be played there soon, and then maybe have a Miami FC game right after, it would only boost the MIAMI FC fan base..

Maybe a AC Milan vs Inter Milan friendly and then after Maimi FC vs Atlanta Silverback just to put an emphasis on rivalry games....

2. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok I just heard on the news it was 14 to 15k of fans at the stadium.. Is this bad or good, on top of the fact that there was really not that much advertising for this game??

3. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It looked a little bigger than that. Most of the lower bowl was filled up with only a few large gaps.

Game was okay, Honduras lost 2-1, missed on waaaay too many good scoring chances. Plus they had a spectacular own goal in the 1st half. The crowd was great, the Peruvians were vastly outnumbered, but a section behind the east goal brought their A-game and were jumping and singing the whole match. The Honduran fans got up when they scored though. First time I've ever felt that place rumble. Great atmosphere.

The pitch looked like crap, but what can you expect when the Dolphins just played there Sunday.

The biggest disappointment was that Miami FC was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Flyers, Hotshot, something, any sort of presence would have been nice. They just missed out on 20K potential passionate fans.