How visitors and tourists can get tickets to Dutch league games

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by johan neeskens, Oct 9, 2009.

1. sk1001

sk1001 Member

Australia
    Oct 28, 2017
    Any recommendation on which areas to sit in and which to avoid at the Ajax Arena?

2. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Deportivo Wanka, Semen Padang, Dinamo Bender, Fotballaget Fart
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Going to Ajax vs Heracles game on April 8th. Managed to get a ticket off of Visit Ajax.... I'm assuming that that ticket is all I need right, no need for passport / photos or anything like that? Can't wait for the game...

3. honkifulovemls

Sep 5, 2001
    NY/MA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I went to the Ajax-FC Twente match on February 11th and based on my experience, just a hard-copy printed out copy of the ticket was all I needed.

glennaldo_sf repped this.
  4. honkifulovemls

Sep 5, 2001
    NY/MA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I went to the Ajax-FC Twente match on February 11th and was in section 401. It was lacking a bit in atmosphere, but the view was pretty good - I get the sense that with the Amsterdam ArenA being relatively new, most if not all seats have a good view of the pitch. Section 401 is also above and a little to the side behind the section where it seems the official Ajax supporters stand in section F behind the goal.

5. As a Liverpool fan you should have gone to the "Kuip"! When you do that and I recommend it as Cruijff called it the best (football) stadium in the world and you will discover an atmosphere that is electrifying.

6. honkifulovemls

Sep 5, 2001
    NY/MA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I tried to buy tickets for the F-section at Amsterdam ArenA, but I believe you need a club card in order to do so. I did sit (stand rather) behind one of the goals at Stadion Feijenoord for another match and found that to be a more lively atmosphere.

7. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well that worked out well...

8. vagegast

vagegast Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Herndon, VA
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sooooooo.... how hard would it be to get tickets to Ajax-Spurs/Man City as a non-season ticket holder?

9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hee hee... well I have a ticket for the final in Madrid, so might get to see Ajax yet again... :D