How many think Alexis should not be eligible for FA Cup matches?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BIGHMW, Jan 26, 2018.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I say this because I think he is getting a second bite at the proverbial apple as he is currently with United who happen to be playing their FA Cup match away to Yeovil Town right now as I speak, and United are leading 0-2.

How many of you would declare Alexis ineligible for the rest of the tournament because he was already eliminated from FA Cup competition in the Gunners' last match away to Nottingham Forest??? Yes Alexis was salaried by Arsenal at the time of our defeat, so that is why I present this case to you, my fellow Big Soccer Gooners.

It's time for JUDGE BIGHMW TO PRESIDE on this case in this episode of

THE GOONERS' COURT!!!

Now can we borrow Sonia Montejano from Hot Bench (and also from Judge Joe Brown back in the day) so she can be OUR bailiff??? Or would it be cheaper to have J. Douglas McIntosh from The People's Court as our stand-in bailiff instead???

PLAINTIFFS:

Arsene Wenger, Stan Kroenke, and 50+ million Gooners

COMPLAINT AT HAND: We argue that one of the co-defendants (Alexis) is getting an unfair second bite at the FA Cup apple after he was eliminated from that particular competition while with his then-current/now former employers.

DEFENDANTS:

Jose Mourinho, The Glazer Family, and Alexis Sanchez of Manchester United