how many posts do i need to start a thread

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by chippybrady, May 29, 2012.

1. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Have them contact me, invite me to the conversation, or post his username and I'll see if i can sort out

2. airbornerocks

airbornerocks Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey yeah it still does. I can't seem to post in the NWSL forum. maybe its just that section?

3. Bobblehead Wenger

Bobblehead Wenger New Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Bump.

Is there a time frame for this? I just created a new account -- years ago I was active here and been lurking again for a while -- but knowing what the standards are, and I approve of them, BTW -- would ease the frustration of newbies.

4. leaning

leaning Member

Mar 31, 2015
    I signed up today to ask a question. I contacted FIFA and they couldn't answer it because a reply may fall under the competence of the International FA Board. So, I found this forum, thought I would post, but it has this restriction that new users cannot post until they past a time/number of posts threshold. I'll try again tomorrow to ask my question. Or maybe I can try another soccer forum in the meantime. Frustrating.

5. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's an anti-spam thing. Maybe find a similar thread in which your question could be asked as a reply? While the threshold to start new threads is confidential, I have a feeling that if you stick around 2-3 days and make 15-20 posts, you'll probably be good to start a thread.

6. leaning

leaning Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Kryptonite,

I appreciate your reply. I don't want to hijack someone else's posts and turn the topic away from whatever they asked. Mine is a soccer rules question and there isn't really a forum that I found that is for basics of the game, rules of the game, etc. So, maybe it'll take me a few posts to figure out which one of these soccer groups is about the game itself. :)

7. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd start here:
    http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/the-beautiful-game.24/

8. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Macs

Macs New Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    How many until I can post in the Germany section? I can't post in existing threads and I would like to post in the Germany section about a team not there

Thanks

10. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's an anti-spam feature and the number, last I heard, was classified.