How long would it take for MLS top clubs to be on par with Liga MX top clubs under UEFA break-even?

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by vevo5, May 27, 2014.

?

How long would it take for MLS top clubs to be on par with Liga MX top clubs under UEFA break-even?

1. 2 years or less

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. 3 years

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. 4 years

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. 5 years

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. 6 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 7 years or more

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. vevo5

vevo5 Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Liga MX: free-spending
    MLS: "free-spending but you have to UEFA break-even"

How long would it take for MLS top 4 clubs to be on par with Liga MX top 4 clubs?

In this hypothetical world, we can measure the progress of MLS top 4 clubs with the CONCACAF Champions League results.

Potential MLS top 4 clubs from Forbes 2012 MLS Valuation

Team Value ($M) Revenue ($M) Operating Income ($M)
    Seattle Sounders 175 48.0 18.2
    LA Galaxy 170 44.0 7.8
    Portland Timbers 141 39.1 9.4
    Houston Dynamo 125 32.6 8.2
    Toronto FC 121 30.9 4.5
    New York Red Bulls 114 28.1 -6.3
    Sporting Kansas City 108 27.7 5.1

New York City FC will be a huge contender too.

Also,

The UEFA Financial Fair Play rules promote investment in a club’s stadium, training facility infrastructure and youth development schemes by excluding such costs from the break-even calculation.

2. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That will never happen lol

Majin, AMLO2018 and It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  3. Regi0

Regi0 Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Do we even have access to Liga MX un numbers?

4. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    "never" should've been a choice in the poll

5. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    co-sign, co-sign. It will never happen, stop dreaming, OP.

Hey OP, you guys are very much obsessed with us. If it's not you obsessing, it's one of your comrades. Your 2nd Division has free spending, why haven't they dominated?

Keep making threads about us, it's quite amusing.

AMLO2018 repped this.
  6. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really?

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/meet-the-usmnt.169438/
    http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads...t-gringos-vol-x.2001353/page-64#post-30329305
    I'm not going to bother bringing up the 9 voleumes
    http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads...est-post-thread.2003162/page-20#post-30328096

I bet there's so many Mexico related threads in our forum

7. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    dumbest post thread isn't directly about gringos but you guys do seem to make the dumbest post hence the reason the gwos is so successful

It's called FOOTBALL and AMLO2018 repped this.
  8. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Regardless you still seem to have 10 volumes dedicated to our fans and team, even going as far as stalking random Tweets or pulling up random US Soccer articles and scrolling through the comments looking for a stupid one. The obsession is bigger on your side dude.

9. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    says the guy who stalks every single bsmx post on every thread looking for any anti-usmnt comment in order to reply. 10 volumes of stupid posts* here's a tip tell your fans to stop posting stupid stuff lol "scrolling through the comments looking for a stupid one" LOL you be surprised on how much stupid ones there is about 95% of them are stupid not much scrolling needed. but you should stop derailing this thread with your mexico obsession.

10. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I rarely reply on BSMX, your mods are too touchy to allow that. Plus when I scroll BSMX I don't pick out the posts I don't like and have a giant circle jerk with them on our thread. Really? USMNT related Tweets, Sunderland forum posts about Altidore, MLS.com articles... Those are things you guys just stumble upon?

Look I don't care if you want to laugh at our team on your thread, that's fine but there's nothing more hypocritical than you playing the obsessed card. 20% of our forum isn't dedicated to Mexico

HtownDynamo repped this.
  11. HtownDynamo

HtownDynamo Red Card

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol yup. They spend most all of their time focusing on the US over there for example by finding a lone tweet by some teenager out of thousands then the mexican circle jerk begins all the while the mods have the place on nazi germany lock down. LOL. Its the wierdest shit ever.

Sebsasour repped this.
  12. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol dont like dont read you guys act as if you're being forced to read it and obsession is looking at everything we post that you even have memorized weirdo, you guys spend most of your time on bsmx and concacaf forums for a reason obsession. Mls articles related to derp mexico and most tweets are replies from football related stuff there's a shitload of them no need for searching. lol at all their time focusing on the us? usmnt fans always feel the need to talk about us whenever our games our on and most of the GWoS post are from nad fans talking about guess what? Mexico lol hypocrites stop derailing this thread and keep talking about us and our league like usual

AMLO2018 repped this.
  13. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol deflection at it's finest. I have no problem with your US threads, im just calling out another one the bulls*it straw men your fans created about us. Don't call us obsessed when your most popular thread is dedicated to stalking our fans.

14. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    dont call us obsessed when the reason gwos has so much stuff is from usmnt fans talking about mexico on this site and you guys spend your days reading through every comment. most popular thread? nice try and nice way to spin it its dedicated to the stupidity of usmnt fans

michael bradley, zidane-esque? LOLz that's why

15. HtownDynamo

HtownDynamo Red Card

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol... Pfffft. Shouldnt you be scouring twatter right now?? The mexican circle jerk jizz jar over random tweets must be fed lol. But not without extreme over protection from the mods. The Nancy's get their feelings hurt so fast its epic.

16. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Except a lot of the posts have nothing to do with Mexico.

17. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no they're just doing their jobs from you useless trolls after getting exposed for your fanbase stupidity and lolz at "random tweets" can you read properly? most of the tweets are replies from football related stuff now stop derailing this thread and keep talking about our superior league

AMLO2018 repped this.
  18. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    talking about mexico = something to do with Mexico

AMLO2018 repped this.
  19. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO yes that'll show those Twitter posters. Strangers on a soccer thread they'll never see laughing at them.

I see dumb ass Tweets all the time. I don't screenshot them, come to this website and go "guys guys guys guys look at what I found"

20. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lmao sounds like your tweet was posted on their uMad? but you sure as hell do complain like a lil b1tch about them you act like you don't care but your constant whining proves otherwise

AMLO2018 repped this.
  21. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im not Bitching dumbass. Im calling out hypocrisy. Surprise surprise the only response you can come up with is u mad bro

22. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yes you're bitching like a lil girl and surprise surprise i've came up with more stuff but you can't respond to me you hate that we expose your fanbase stupidity we get it ,

AMLO2018 repped this.
  23. Sebsasour

Sebsasour Member+

New Mexico United
    May 26, 2012
    Albuquerque NM
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No you're deflecting and hiding behind u mad bro. I've said numerous times im fine with your forum, your the buthurt one when you cry about our fans being obsessed when we mention your team. You seen to be forgetting that you guys are complaining here not us. ICF, brought this up

24. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no im exposing you and usmnt fans you complained about us having "random tweets" and "stalking" and "obsessing too much" which is not the case because you forgetting its usmnt fans doing all the mexico talk we're just posting them for lulz but that gots you butthurt because you guys say stupid shit. ICF wasn't complaining he was telling the truth.