How do you celebrate your goals?

Discussion in 'Player' started by aidil, Nov 28, 2005.

1. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    i just look happy and then my teamates come to me.

2. staticpat09

staticpat09 New Member

May 22, 2006
    waterford mi
    high fives or as nothing really happend to make it look like its easy

3. FWS93

FWS93 Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Queens, New York
    i usually look confused or Suprised because i hardley ever score :p

okay im lying I NEVER score:(

4. chileno5

chileno5 New Member

May 23, 2006
    Mass.
    usually i do that thing that Ronaldinho does with his hands and thats usually it but when i score i always have a big smile on my face :D

5. DeRoDeRo

DeRoDeRo New Member

Jan 9, 2002
    HalfMoonBay
    I score pretty frequently so I do two things. If I was played a good ball I first give credit to the assist man, then I jog back to the center line. If unassisted, I jog back to the center line with my head down just happy knowing I'll keep my starting spot.

6. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Something similar to that. I've always been much more a fan of the Denis Irwin-style 'right, I scored, let's start the game again' reaction than overt celebrations (even low-key ones like Shearer's). Same when I score in other sports.

7. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    I've read this thread back and youre the first one to say you acknowledge the assist man :) I always hate that when I see a striker make a tap in from a beautiful assist and he runs away like he maradonnad all over the pitch. Unless it's Inzaghi, then I like it.

When I score, it's mostly on little courts, not on fields, and there are alot of scores a game, so it's not that special. Unless it's really really nice, it's just a fist in the air for me. When It is really nice, I just enjoy hearing the buzz from the crowd around me, walk back, smile really wide, stick out my tongue a bit and high five a mate, look at him and look to see if he acknlowedges that it was a really fine goal.

8. upandcomming

upandcomming New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    :D Take my shirt off, backflips, running in general

9. LNH555

LNH555 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    When I score a goal, I grab my jersey and move it up and down, kind of like showing it off. if it is an amazing goal I grab my Jersey and kiss it:) . it sometimes makes people mad. :D

10. Litmanen

Litmanen Member

Jun 27, 2006
    I walk back through the (already pissed-off) defence looking around and staring at people that I just passed. Then I pose with my hands on my hips and look around with this annoying look on my face. Then I just shake my head and give the the expression: "ur just not good enough!". :D Usually this kind of behaviour makes people mad. :)

In futsal, when I score a big goal I run straight in front of opposites pench/home crowd and freeze into "the X-position" with arrogant smile on my face.

Overall, I love it when people get mad at me. It helps me to perform better. I guess I like to be the asshole! :D :D

11. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Only for the great goals, I use one from the DB10 collection.

[​IMG]

12. Litmanen

Litmanen Member

Jun 27, 2006

That's a classic! :D

13. Wasted

Wasted New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Louisville
    Last goal, I never moved from where I took the shot. After it went in, I kept standing there with the "whoops" look.

I actually don't like it when people don't celebrate. That whole, 'act like you've been there' reasoning is complete rubbish. If I'm happy, why hide it? Some people say that it's being disrespectful, but it's them that are so self centered to think that I'm celebrating just to make them angry. When you celebrate a goal for yourself and your team, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

14. meganeliz

meganeliz New Member

Jul 5, 2006
    for a while i did cheerleading and soccer at the same time, so after any particularly amazing goals id combine the two sports and run down the field doing back handsprings everywhere. im a bit of a show off. :D

megan

Total Soccer Fitness

15. wb wilson iv

wb wilson iv New Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Seattle
    i don't score too often but when i do i either sprint back to my teammates, or steal the ball from the goal haha

16. misltek

misltek BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 22, 2006
    Maryland
    Those of you that play HS soccer better think twice before you celebrate. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, go to http://www.nfhs.org and find the soccer referee discussion area.

17. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not even the orgs running HS leagues can stop the Pires finger wag!

18. wetc

wetc New Member

Jul 15, 2006
    I'd die trying to backflip.

19. ipkuok13

ipkuok13 New Member

Nov 24, 2005
    throw one of my shin guards in the air and make a rifle pose and shoot it a few times like i'm skeet shooting

20. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    I just have to revive this thread for Bernardo Corradi's AWESOME celebration.. you can't catch it all in this camera angle but the Man City v Portsmouth highlight reel has it all....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFnqgFvMRyY

HADUUUKEN!

21. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    I don't get it. What was he doing?

22. JacopeX

JacopeX Member

Feb 4, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  23. Ronaldob4hegotfat

Ronaldob4hegotfat New Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Australia
    I give my team mates a hi5 and i give the other teams defenders the 'nostril flare of total rejection'. Nah lol. I didn't know i did this, but my team mates say I do the Ronaldo finger shake thingy but with both hands.

24. hallelujah_united

Oct 21, 2006
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    I do the good old thumb sucking. Real fun, but you might want to pass on it if you're concerned about hygiene.

25. CCSC_STRIKER20

CCSC_STRIKER20 New Member

May 14, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am partial to the airplane for any goal, or the knee slide if its a big goal (ie golden goal, winning penalty kick, etc.). I like the airplane cause it's just awesome running with your arms out, and you will rarely probably never get punished for it.