How can I find someone to design a fresh crest?

Discussion in 'Coach' started by FidelCashflow, Mar 14, 2019.

1. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Member

Charlotte FC
    United States
    May 17, 2014
    NC
    Club:
    Charlotte
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, I'm going to be an assistant coach for my high school's soccer team next year. I definitely want to work to build a soccer tradition at my school. There's a lot of talent at my school but many play club ball and don't play for the school. I'm working to fix that, last year we didn't even have enough for a JV team.

I think a good starting point would be to design a fresh crest. Give our program an identity. Then I'd like to throw it on hoodies, sweatpants, shirts, etc (our school's baseball team released a sick team store this year that we could buy items off of, I want to talk to him about setting something like that up for us.) If I can get some nice apparel made more and more kids will want to start representing their school I think.

I'm not trying to pay an arm and a leg for this, but I'd definitely fork out some cash to get a nice crest made for my school. If anyone knows how I can find someone to do this, please let me know.

2. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    One of our club's board members is a graphic designer. He took our ideas and put several concepts together which were used to get to our club's new crest in 2017. I have no idea what he would charge, but I could provide his email address if you'd like.

3. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Member

Charlotte FC
    United States
    May 17, 2014
    NC
    Club:
    Charlotte
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you don’t mind I’d really appreciate that

4. sonnylax