How can I become a member?

Discussion in 'El Batallon' started by Dida, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Dida

Dida New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Richmond, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, I was thinking it would be pretty cool to be a member of El Batallon, but I wasn't sure how to go about that. I went to the website, but I couldn't find any links to membership...are there any requirements, and who can I contact?

2. no requirements... just go to the games, stand in 213, 214... and sing/jump/wave a flag/etc...... I see you are from Austin.... well, we'll be pretty soon visiting your town... if you want a shirt, cd, hoodie, or whatever articles we have in existance of El Batallon, just come and look for me at that game. My cousin lives in Austin too and she comes pretty often to the games and stands with EB. You might want to get in contact with her and maybe make trips together to split the gas costs.

3. Dida

Dida New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Richmond, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, cool, actually, I need to update my profile, just graduated from UT, and I'm living back in Houston again...so I definitely plan on making it to most of the games. I appreciate the help!

4. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greñas, let me know if you want this sticky. Seems like information that would be useful at the top of the forum.

5. OrangeTica

OrangeTica Member

Nov 30, 2007
    213/214 beeches
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
  6. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the actions and words expressed are not those of El Batallon... :D

7. MannieG

MannieG Member+

Nov 30, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First, you have to buy us a round of beers.
    Then, you have to buy us another round of beers.
    The second round of beers must immediately be followed by a round of jager-bombs.
    Then you buy another round of beers...
    By following my proven system, you will be well on your way to being productive member of not only EB but society as a whole.:D

In all seriousness, just showing up and making an honest effort to learn the songs, sing, stand, waive some flags and jump for +90mins. Don't be shy to ask a member to help you with the songs, if there's one thing that chaps our hide it's tourists who just stand there w/ arms crossed, waisting space.

8. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pls..no Primos de Pechos Frios.... :D