Hotel and Transportation

Discussion in 'Euro 2016' started by Italy-Azzurri-Fan, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hey All,
    First of all I hope you are all enjoying this tournament, but I have a question about where to stay and transportation.

So I have tickets for Italy vs Ireland in Lille, and Iceland vs Austria in Saint Denis. They are on the same day. I am thinking to book a hotel somewhere in the middle between those two cities and somehow maybe by taxi go to both places. Does anyone have a good area about halfway between Saint Denis and Lille to book a hotel in. Also will there be any busses around there from the area I might be staying at, or should I just take taxis?

2. adam CZ

adam CZ Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    You can't possibly be serious, can you? I hope you're trolling...

3. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I am very serious, why are you saying this though?

4. adam CZ

adam CZ Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    There's quite a driving distance (at least 2 hours) between Lille and Saint Denis with a little over an hour before the start of the next match. Do you plan on being in the stadium for both games, or just outside at a fan zone for the second one?

5. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    In stadium for both games. I didn't mean to do this on purpose, but I wanted to follow both Italy and Iceland as Italy is my country, and Iceland is my second team.

Depending on how the first game goes I am thinking of maybe leaving a little early? Also I don't mind being a little late for Italy vs Ireland because we probably already won the group. Is it allowed to arrive late to the stadium or they don't like that? Never done this before. I usually like to be there 30 min prior to the game. I am sure I will miss part of at least one game.

6. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I also didn't realize how far apart these stadiums were. I thought it was more like 60-75 min drive. Oh well, I will have to miss part of one game.

7. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Is your real name Manti te'o?

8. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club: