Honduras weakness??

Discussion in 'Central America' started by ottoevans, Apr 2, 2008.

1. ottoevans

ottoevans Member

Apr 7, 2007
    What are the weaknesses that the national team has??

Maybe im bias but
    a. they have the best striker in the concacaf with Suazo, theres no defender in this area who can stop him. You also have Costly who gives us a threat through the air. And y not Carlos Pavon who although has been in decline but always comes up big for the national team

b. The midfield is packed with good players.
    You have Rambo whos a stud and completly in a different level.

Also Wilson Palacios whos developing into a great player with the squad.

You also have Amado Guevara (who doesnt convince me) who everyone on the team says the leader.

You have the fastest player in Italia with Edgar Alvarez, that was the biggest nightmare for mexico in the gold cup.

And in support you have young players like Walter Martinez and Emil Martinez.

I this think Henry Thomas and Ramon Nunez can also make an impact by the 2009.

c. On defense

Maynor Figueroa - who i think is going to devolpment nicely, the guy is cold blooded and i havent seen him make a mistake with the national team yet.

Victor Bernardez - Is going to be the new Caballero in becoming the enforcer of the defense.

Oscar Garcia - another extremly fast player who can play the wing as well. Did great in the Gold Cup.

You also have emilio izaquirro, Eric Vallecillo, Sergio Mendoza who are young players that can really develope into decent or good players

2. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    theres a lot of positive things now in the squad compared to last years goldcup performance . i honestly dnt see any new players coming in except the ones in udinese. I feel that we just need to keep the ones now and shapern them more... but thats about it