Honduras Vs Mexico WCQ 11/19/08

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by jcvf90, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Osorio is a legend in Honduras

after today

2. catrachogol

catrachogol New Member

Mar 6, 2008

JAJAJAJAJA ... yep, sweet dreams mexico ... Honduras 12 points and Mexico 10 ... LOOSERS

3. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    yes he is .... now drink your problems away with tequila...

4. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    we both made it to the Hex, but yet it means more to you catrachos

5. luis_mx

luis_mx New Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Falls church
    What a crazy game in the way it was played, conditions of the stadium and weather. As for the game itself it was mediocre and boring, but the Honduran offense is truly what saved me from changing the channel. Even though you guys didn't attack much and don't concrete your chances, you still made a few good shots. Sometimes luck affects a team, like Osorios' own goal tonight. But it's all well, we both passed. Congratulations, your team showed spirit and heart. Vela lost his head, Torrado didn't lose his head but he was clueless.

Things like this happen whenever a player isn't thinking right and is playing an important match. I'm not going to rationalize their behavior but I ask of you not to generalize my team, the Mexican National Team as a classless team. I'm sure you will agree that these things happen from time to time, with every single team in the world, including yours. But in the end, what matters in the end of the day is that the final score was Honduras 1-0 Mexico. We hope to see you again, soon.​

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    this thread has more than 600 posts, create a post game thread if u want, this one is closed.
    CANDADO