Honduran Transfer rumors

Discussion in 'Central America' started by rceveda, May 25, 2008.

1. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    anybody have some?

2. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    i just have a couple,
    Rambo to Tottenham hotspurs
    David to Newcastle(can't find link)
    Costly to Atlas, Cagliari or Birmingham/ Portsmouth
    Wilson Palacios to Everton/ Man U/ Liverpool
    some other guys i haven't read anything new from Legionarios thread

3. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    This thread is pointless they already have a CA transfer rumor thread. GuateFc makes it every summer.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692179

It's right there. Even if it's fine with the Mods to have this thread, it's in the wrong place. It should be in CA's abroad

4. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    ok, cool, and i care why?
    plus the rest Of CA always puts us aside anyways...

5. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    That's basically the rules, people making pointless threads is stupid. Grow some nuts and go do your business in the CA thread.

6. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    1. ive got nuts
    2. look up lista de legionarios centroamericanos they exclude us from that list for already having a thread so in my thread if anybody participates will probably have biased opinions and the rest of ya'll won't like it, so... it is supposed to have mostly Hondurans participate
    3. i will still participate in guatefc's thread... just not with any nationalism or opinion(most of the time)

7. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well that's because you guys are already have your own thread. What's the big deal? I really doubt they exclude the Catrachos there, anyway.

8. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    well you know i just do it out of respect... i want us catrachos to have a place to talk about rumors and be bias about them...and be bias about other stuff too. not trying to waste my your or anyone elses time

9. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  10. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I go for Keep the thread, I agree we need our own thread anyways. We have more Exports in top notch leagues and teams anyways.

11. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    lost the link but i read in some catalan page in the depths of cyberspace that suazo swap for eto'o in Barcelona.... NO THE TRAGEDY!!!!

12. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  13. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    what !!! if this clown mancini wouldnt play him as much why would mourihno use suazo, i think it would b great if he moves to barca

14. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  15. safcfan

safcfan Member

Feb 28, 2003
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Wigan make a very strong and quick denial of any interest. I mean how many Hondurans can one team have? haha. I think Costly should leave but I doubt Wigan will be the place for him.

http://www.wigantoday.net/latics/Latics-play-down-Costly-move.4154156.jp

I do think he would do well in England. If the rumors of Sunderland's interest are true, I think he would fit in well with them.

16. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    If Suazo moves Please send him to R. Madrid , I would die and go to heaven if he goes to my Favorite team in the world. Although Man U would be good too.

17. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I won't lie it would be nice to see suazo playing for a team of high prestige such as Barcelona, man utd, or a real but I believe if that happened the inter chapter would repeat itself.. Not many minutes, not manygoals .. Looked upon as a "dissapointing" season. I think suaZo should stay in the serie a but play for a team such as a fiorentina or a juventus, imo that would be a great fit forhim.

18. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Considering playing time is great, But I believe he can win the Champions and make history if he goes to Real or ManU.

Please noooooo Barca I hate them I hate them I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great players but hate them as much as I hate Motagua.

My respect to you Bro but I'm Real Madrid and Olimpia since I was born. Its in the blood.

19. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I don't care too much for barcelona anymore lol i made this profile a long time ago, i was like 17 and infatuated with ronaldinho lol

20. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    when the hell is man u goin to pull the trigger and sign palacios??????

21. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    With all due respect, if i was Honduran i would not want Palacios to go on to Manu. He really won't play much at all. He will lost skill just by sittin all the time. He will play reserve ball mostly. He really can't take any midfielders spot. I would prefer him stay at Wigan or sign with a team pushing for a 4 or 5 spot like Everton, Villa.

22. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    you're right that's what i always say:), although it does sound nice when they anounce La H's starting XI:D

23. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yeah i think most of you, want him there because it sounds sick him getting signed with one of the most prolific teams. :rolleyes: (I'm a gunner lol)
    I understand where you guys are coming from but i would have him develop and continue to showcase his talent. He hasn't played for Wigan for a year, i think it's best he continues to play with the latics and really become a force. He will be one of the best players there obviously.

24. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    you are right. but how would this sound... " y directamente desde la premier league del Liverpool, Shawn Martin" same principal... it would be a psycological advantage. BUT YES I RATHER HIM STAY IN WIGAN:)

25. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Exactly, that sounds awesome(not as much because again i'm a gunner). I know what you mean bro, we would all be really proud and excited. But at the end i'd rather him go to a midtable team. Right now imo, the best for Wilson is to play against the best not be on their side.