Home Opener : Two Tickets... on sale yet?

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by prk166, Mar 8, 2005.

1. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Am I being my usual absent minded self and missing it but I can't seem to figure out how to buy two tickets to the home opener on April 16th. Are individual tickets on sale yet?

2. Aero

Aero Member

Feb 7, 2005
    SLC, Ut
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, they aren't yet. I think that they go on sale sometime around the 19th of March. At least that is what the FO told me when I called and asked. But I'm not sure if that is the date for season ticket holders or the general public. I'm sure if you called and asked, they would be more than happy to tell you.

3. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Gracias. I'm getting anxious to wrap up plans for visiting SLC for the match. I've got a buddy who's going to fly in from DC. And I'll be flying in from MSP or Boise or driving. details, details.

4. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I'm going to call the ticket office tomorrow morning. I'll let you know what I find out.

5. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    Not sure if Salt Lake will do the same thing but with LA if you register for the emails updates at their site you receive a password that allows you to purchase single game tickets a few days before they go on sale to the general public.. Might be the same with SLC too...

6. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Thanks! I'll give that a try too.

7. SLCFan

SLCFan Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Utah
    Liz in the FO sent out a message yesterday that single tickets go on sale March 19.

Real Salt Lake today announced that single-game tickets for the 2005 inaugural season will officially go on sale at the RSL Open House on the University of Utah campus at Rice-Eccles Stadium this Saturday, March 19, beginning at 10:00 a.m. MT. In addition, RSL will hold auditions for national anthem singers, public address announcers and videotape “Cantor-esque” goal calls for its inaugural season, as well as allow registration to be an RSL volunteer and Loyalists member. The days festivities run from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.

8. jasoncox

jasoncox New Member

Jun 28, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City