Home and Away kits for 2012

Discussion in 'Minnesota United FC' started by NorthernWall, Apr 6, 2012.

1. NorthernWall

NorthernWall Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Home kit:

[​IMG]

Away kit:

[​IMG]

2. m vann

m vann Moderator
    Staff Member

Colorado Rapids, Celtic FC, & Louisville City
    Sep 10, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not too shabby. I particualry like the away kit. I assume that's a shade of gray. Though the kit might look a little nicer with baby blue or navy shorts. Nonetheless, A good look for the Stars. Good luck on your season! Defend that Championship!!

Edit: I couldn't tell on the pics you linked but I noticed on the website the numbers on the away kit are reflective with pics of supporters imprinted. Those are sick!!!!! Very unique. Love it.

3. Prosoccercdn

Prosoccercdn Member+

Aug 6, 2011
    Club:
    FC Edmonton
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    They look real good! Is that a logo of the Soccer Bowl trophy in the middle of the chest?

4. Bluesfan

Bluesfan Member+

DC United
    Aug 12, 2000
    Tampa
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    The away kit is so so, think making the shorts blue and the socks grey with blue trim would fix what is bugging me. That home getup is very nice.

The NASL 'scudetto' patch should have been on the sleeve or maybe been the shape of the trophy rather than a rectangle. It just takes up way to much real estate centered like that.

Good solid A for Minnesota though.

5. Paulie4star

Paulie4star Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Purchased my home kit yesterday. I'll be cheering them on from afar. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. JamieMCFC

JamieMCFC Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Minnesota United FC
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Apparently it isn't that unique Brazilian club Corinthians did it a few years ago.

7. NorthernWall

NorthernWall Member

Mar 1, 2012
    In that case fans could buy a spot to have their face on the jersey, so it is different for sure.

8. bullsear

bullsear Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Even if that is the case, it's still pretty unique.

I want to get the away jersey, but it might feel weird having a Minnesota jersey that isn't blue ... It being gorgeous will probably help me get over that, though. That and the Scudetto.

Does anybody know if the Dark Clouds still have any of the "Nuts of a Warrior" scarves left? I've been abroad all season, and I'm hoping to snag one when I get back stateside in July.