Hispanic Refs and Portugal - World Cup Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by Chop thug, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Chop thug

Chop thug Red Card

Toronto FC / Santa Clara / benfica
    Portugal
    Jun 19, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    World Cup 2002 - Korea/Japan

Group Stage: South Korea 1-0 Portugal

Referee: Angel Sanchez (Argentina)

Portugal reduced to 9 men. Joao Pinto sent off for a violent tackle. Beto sent off with a second yellow after some very soft fouls. Portugal Eliminated.

World Cup 2006 - Germany

Semi Final: France 1-0 Portugal

Referee: Jorge Larrionda (Uruguay)

France awarded a soft penalty kick for a foul on Thierry Henry. Zidane scores to send France to the World Cup Final.

World Cup 2010 - South Africa

Round of 16: Spain 1-0 Portugal

Referee: Hector Baldassi (Argentina)

David Villa scores an offside goal to eliminate Portugal from the Tournament. Spain go on to win the World Cup 2010.

World Cup 2018 - Russia

Group Stage: Iran 1-1 Portugal

Referee: Enrique Carceres (Paraguay)

Incorrect Penalty awarded to Iran in stoppage time, to allow Iran to draw the game. Portugal finishes second and denied access to a bracket which would have almost certainly allowed them to reach the World Cup Final in Moscow.

Round of 16: Uruguay 2-1 Portugal

Referee: Cesar Arturo Ramos (Mexico)

Several fouls called against Portugal. Quaresma chopped down in injury time, it is ruled as a dive and Ronaldo yellow carded to ban him from any potential quarter final.

WHEN FIFA WANTS TO STOP PORTUGAL, THEY ASSIGN A HISPANIC REF, KNOWING THEIR HATRED FOR THE PORTUGUESE NATION

2. Chop thug

Chop thug Red Card

Toronto FC / Santa Clara / benfica
    Portugal
    Jun 19, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ask yourself: why not a brazilian ref?

3. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    CR7 should have scored that penalty tho

what a scrub

4. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Honestly my man, you really need to seek help. Someone trolled the Italian forums awhile ago and now you just can't stop. You seem to be psychotic, and probably pretty lonely, but there is help for you out there if you just ask.

Why is it our mods seem to be the only one's that don't know how to ban someone. I was banned from the Italian forums for much less than this clown.

Ps: No one cares about Italy anymore, it's been a long time since Italy was relevant, and looking at your youth, it will be a long time until you mouth breathers do anything again.

NewLaw83 repped this.
  5. Super-Chop

Super-Chop Red Card

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Jul 2, 2018
    I can’t believe that fake ass Italian is talking trash about Portugal when Italy haven’t even qualified.
    He probably never step foot onto Italian soil, or speak the language.

6. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Roughly about 80% of the Italians on these forums, or even in most wop hoods in North America, don't speak a lick of Italian and are 2nd or even 3rd generation.

They are the most proud and patriotic people on earth that literally have no connection to their home land except some food.

7. HandofAbel

HandofAbel Member

Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jun 19, 2017
    eu estou aqui
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You resorted to capslock. It’s an inescapable truth that only angry teenage girls communicate like that.

How is someone having the most feminine emotional based raging rant calling other people bitches?

Is your middle name Concetta?

Anyone without any tie to Portugal or Italy and witnessed your behaviour would conclude that it’s a purely emotional insecure meltdown. These people who have no tie to Portugal or Italy would clearly see this as undeniable fact. I’d yiu had any sense of awareness or sense of selfie, you’d see it too.

8. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is the same guy that said in 2002, 2010, 2014 and 2018 Portugal only has 4 wins without realizing in those same World cups Italy only has 2 wins. LOL we are talking about someone with no self awareness at all.

But we are responding so as a troll he is winning. It wouldn't be an issue of our mods weren't so useless.

NewLaw83 and HandofAbel repped this.
  9. J.P.

J.P. Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    NewLaw83, HandofAbel and OndaVerde repped this.
  10. trebaruna

trebaruna Member

Jun 13, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Hispanics seem to be bad news for Portugal at the World Cup. Good thing they're aren't allowed at Euros, that may be explain why Portugal does a lot better at the continental level. Portugal bribes them with codfish when they expect tacos and burritos, could be?

11. trebaruna

trebaruna Member

Jun 13, 2017
    Los Angeles
  12. HandofAbel

HandofAbel Member

Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jun 19, 2017
    eu estou aqui
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

It is. It has to be. He’ll be 34 soon, but it has nothing to do with the move to Juventus.

13. trebaruna

trebaruna Member

Jun 13, 2017
    Los Angeles
    #13 trebaruna, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    It actually does. His advanced age requires him extra special care and management. Real Madrid lowered considerably his buy-out clause in an attempt to get rid of him and replace him by a new star i.e. Neymar. He's often critized for being selfish, but look at the spaniards do. He's contributed like few others in winning them trophies, and profit. Still the the club, the fans and the state have been treating him no better than they would a Basque or a Catalan separatist.
    "De Espanha, nem bom vento, nem bom casamento". I wish he retired at Sporting instead.

14. Super-Chop

Super-Chop Red Card

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Jul 2, 2018
    Would a Brazilian ref favor the Portuguese more than any Latin American country that’s not Brazil?

15. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This Italy-Portugal rivalry is an inconsequential Toronto thing.

In the rest of Canada, In Europe and around the world, Portuguese and Italians love each other.

Toronto is a S***hole.

Just stick to watching your hockey (the most irrelevant sport in the world that can't even fill up to 50% of most arenas in the US)

16. trebaruna

trebaruna Member

Jun 13, 2017
    Los Angeles
    I doubt it. Many Brazilians aren't particularly Portugal-friendly.

17. nickslb14

nickslb14 Member

Oct 23, 2014
    NJ
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Z,

It’s disturbing the obsession you have with this forum to continue making usernames just to say stupid crap. Please find a hobby, please, for the sake of the forum.

18. Ramos77

Ramos77 Member

Benfica
    Portugal
    Jun 24, 2017
    I find it funny that FIFA assigned a Spanish speaking referee for our game against Uruguay.

Surely there is some natural bias there

19. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Toronto is almost always ranked in the top 10 cities to live in the world, that's about as objective as you can get from a publication that isn't Canadian.

Don't know what went wrong when you came here, but you are from Edmonton, a literal sh$&hole. Edmonton is Canada's Detroit, or North Americas Guatemala city. I don't even want my plane to fly over Edmonton. It's like if Canada took a sh*t, the result would be Edmonton. Rather live in Lagos, Nigeria with a swastika tattooed on my forehead.

20. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    please

Edmonton is the only source of testosterone that this poor excuse of a country has left

21. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do you mean the country that was voted 2nd best in the world to live? Right after Switzerland. I think we could have got first except when they conducted the study, someone went to Edmonton and we immediately dropped points.

22. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i don't need my city to be flamboyant in order to enjoy it, there are other factors that make living in some cities much better than others.

i have my own farm and own a ton of land and living here has made me loaded

if you want to remain broke and enjoy being around twats, stay in Toronto.

23. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    OH WOW! A real life hick. This is amazing, honestly, I've never spoken to a real hick before. I knew were you stood politically after you said "Edmonton was the only city left with any testosterone" but I could not be certain, now I got the confirmation I needed. Diversity scares you, I get it.

Me and you just live in very different worlds. There is literally nothing appealing to me about living on a farm, large open spaces and life in small towns/low density areas have always been more appealing to "simple" people.

You see, here's the problem I have with ummm, let's call you the "working class" to keep things PC.

When you say "if you want remain broke stay in Toronto" what does that even mean? You know the wealthiest people in Canada reside in Toronto and Vancouver right? The average home in Toronto cost 737k, how do broke people afford that?

Guys like you aren't into data or knowledge, everything you know is what Earl told you and the local diner, or what you heard around town, and ofcourse whatever nutcase fear mongering right wing media source you prefer. It's as if people of your ilk are allergic to knowledge.

I know everything I need to know about you now, and because I generally think the ignorant are a virus, I think it's best we never write another word to eachother.

I'll live my city life of girls, drugs and hip-hop. You can live your farm life of ummm I dunno, milking cows and sh#t.

24. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    That hand ball is going to haunt us for ages. This World Cup is so depressing. We could of been going on to the finals on the other side of the bracket.

NewLaw83 repped this.
  25. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah it does suck. From an 80% chance to make it 2-0 all the way to a phantom hand ball and a draw against a weaker team, then landing on the harder side of the bracket. Either way, we really should be beating Uruguay anyway, and Ronaldo missed the penalty, so no excuse there. Also, we do have to admit we got the better side of the bracket during the Euro. I mean Croatia is obviously good, and beating France in France without Ronaldo solidified us as deserving champs, despite what the haters say, but getting Wales in the semis without Ramsey was good fortune. Luck wasn't on our side this time, but like anything else that's 50/50 we will have it in the future, also some more bad luck, as is life.

NewLaw83 and nbstriker8 repped this.