Érick Gutiérrez @ PSV Eindhoven

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Aug 15, 2015.

1. rich loc

rich loc Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  2. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Do you want a prospect or an established liga mx player?

3. CF_Bavaro

CF_Bavaro Member

Jun 7, 2015
    no era penal
    Club:
    Club América
    Buy Victor Guzman, he is really good

Gerardo Silva, Neymadres, Kaney and 4 others repped this.
  4. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Rodolfo Pizzaro

Gerardo Silva, Neymadres, Phenom and 7 others repped this.
  5. Paga is dreaming a mirage.
    PSV is cash strapped and playing a dangerous game with the buying of the Argentine kid. To let ends meet they should sell de Jong to Club America, as they have a hole in the finance of 6 million at least.
    They will have the watchfull eyes of the KNVB on them how things are at the start of next season and if they're not prudent can be slammed with a financial health down grade, which means they have to cooperate with the Dutch FA to diminish the hole. So, actually PSV is done shopping and has to sell if they want to have any wiggle space coming summer.
    Feyenoord on the other hand should pay attention to Latin America.
    Our reserve player from Peru, who filled in the gap in the defense after the entire back line crew got injured performed so well that all of a sudden teams noticed him and it seems O. Marseille has put down an opening bid of 10 million.

6. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Never gonna hapoen

Kaney repped this.
  7. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You’re right. He’s good enough to skip the fisherman’s league.

Gerardo Silva, Neymadres, LGRod and 2 others repped this.
  8. Special_talent23

Real Sociedad
    Mexico
    Mar 26, 2017
    Eredivisie > Liga MX.

Y ya quisiera Pizarro tener la oportunidad de vestir camisetas historicas como las del PSV, Ajax o Feyenoord.

9. rich loc

rich loc Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was going to say him, but I doubt his hunger to make it in Europe due to him going to Chivas..

LGRod repped this.
  10. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pizarro cost a ton...that will keep him at chivas

DankYummy, Special_talent23 and rich loc repped this.
  11. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    THIS. AND TAKE HIM NOW. PLEASE.

12. Maxi Romero feel welcome at PSV, where Spanish also is the "lenguaje de instrucción"
    PSV in the meantime has 2 main languages: Dutch and Spanish The Argentinian million buy and newbee MR is overjoyed with it..

https://www.ed.nl/psv/maxi-romero-voelt-zich-welkom-bij-psv-waar-spaans-ook-voertaal-is~a33c510b/
    Maxi Romero voelt zich welkom bij PSV, waar Spaans ook voertaal is
    PSV kent inmiddels twee voertalen: Nederlands en Spaans. De Argentijnse miljoenenaankoop en nieuweling Maximiliano Romero is er dolblij mee.

Puma76, Neymadres, OliverAtom and 4 others repped this.
  13. Demmit, Feyenoord needs a few Mexicans playing with a big knife clamped between the teeth to stay ahead of PSV and take the title again next year.

Otaku, Gerardo Silva, Neymadres and 7 others repped this.
  14. Neymadres

Neymadres Member+

Jan 29, 2013
    So CaL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Take a look at Club Deportivo Guadalajara for some players.

15. There's a Mexican singer with the name Fey:)

16. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This...

DankYummy and Neymadres repped this.
  17. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They should start a youth academy or camp in Mexico, we got more than enough u17 wc's to have proven our youth development.

Neymadres and DankYummy repped this.
  18. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They'd have to stay in Mexico until they're 18...

LGRod and DankYummy repped this.
  19. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #3319 Emigomez, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    I'm sure they can find a loop hole around that, some euro countries only require 2-3 years of residence for citizenship . The camp could have a u13-u15 based in Mexico and the u16-u18 in a euro camp giving them the path to euro lands... I'm sure it could be some sort of educational/sports program where in 2 years they do a fast paced highschool degree program similar to IMG academy in bradenton FL. Ive seen plenty of Mexican kids fly out here and stay here to "go to school" when in reality its a sports program, they got kids from all over the world in that academy.

20. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm pretty sure FIFA amended the rules to prevent ANY international transfers before the age of 18. I will try to find the links but remember reading that the Carlos Vela move to Arsenal could not happen today...

I think the exception would be for a Mexican national to have moved with his family to another country while a young child (for non-footballing reasons), and live in the country for several years and then enroll with a Euro academy... If they have a Euro-passport, then obviously this wouldn't apply.

I think a good idea would be for a Mexican club to "outsource" the handling of its local academy to a club renown for identifying and developing talented youth. So a Dutch club like PSV for instance.

This could be either as an outright partnership or as a "management" company much in the way hotel owners sign contracts with management companies to run the operation of the hotel to maximize profitability.

The Mexican club would own most of the rights but the club handling the training would either get a percentage of a sale, a bonus upon promotion to first team, and/or a discounted price to bring the player to Europe...

This kind of thing would work better with a club in league that has fewer/less severe restrictions or quotas on foreign players.

I'm sure there are a lot of details or ideas that I haven't considered in this scenario but it could probably work under the right circumstances AND be profitable for the host club and club running the youth academy.

OliverAtom and Neymadres repped this.
  21. Feyenoord has such a partnership with St. Louis Scott Gallagher.
    Feyenoord wants to expand it all over the world. I would love it to see a partnership with a Mexican club in the near future.
    https://www.feyenoord.com/feyenoord-international/feyenoord-in-the-usa/st-louis-scott-gallagher
    https://www.feyenoord.com/feyenoord-international/feyenoord-academy-visits/past-activities/2015

Kaney repped this.
  22. There seems to be an academy in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands that has a permit from the FIFA exempting them (I believe they are the only one in the world) from that rule. I read it last year, but I forgot the name of it. It seems several professional clubs have interest in entering foreign non EU kids there.
    I think it is the fsg academy apeldoorn.

Kaney and Neymadres repped this.
  23. Special_talent23

Real Sociedad
    Mexico
    Mar 26, 2017
    @Hugo Sanchez

¿Que pedo, Hugo, cuantos mete mañana el "Chucky"?

Hay que empezar a consolidar la carrera para el titulo de goleo.

Tambien mañana juega el Feyenoord vs Ajax, partidazo.

24. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Sin Loucadia, Hirving tomara las riendas del equipo y cobrara un gol de penal mas 2 en juego abierto y una asistencia.

25. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Amen

Gerardo Silva and thedragonrik58 repped this.