Hinrunde 2018

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by kgilbert78, Aug 21, 2018.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Specially with tony in the middle!
    :mad:

2. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So nobody can tecnically complain about the teams response after their sad performance in Berlin and the table at this very moment...but boy this team is pretty weak and full of leaks even at home.Imo we didnt have much bite last night and we looked like a unit that has a mountain to climb in order to find its proper rhythm....lets hope Hecking is still trying to figure out some sort of magical construction and tactical system that is ready for launching pretty soon and above all is on top of it...meaning knows where this team is hurting and knows how to fix it and he has the right players the later is something that worries me ...its ok to at least daydream about it no??? Maybe its only me...but suddenly we look weak in all positions and our players also seem without much fighting power and technical skills ( number wise compared to other teams) only the new Martin Dahlin is way above Gladbach standards..raffa & his calf problems are not going anywhere either ( it just gets worse) ...and he seems like only good for a quarter season.This season is presenting itself more complicated than the last one..even though we have started off pretty good..i see the number of up and coming teams much more vs last season...and they all mean business:thumbsdown::speechless::speechless::whistling::confused::confused:o_Oo_O:cautious::cautious::thumbsdown::alien::alien::devilish:

3. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You're right but hell, we have some of the most talented youngsters in the whole league in the team.

4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #29 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Agree.And pointed out Neuhaus and Beyer few weeks back...am already worried about Nehaus and Plea ( aka Dahlin) and those coward super ritch clubs that most likely have them nailed on their redar screens...actually i think we should bring more of them into our regular 11.At least they have that heart Gladbachers where known for and used to identify with!:sneaky::rolleyes::rolleyes::ninja::ninja::D:D

Last but not least...is it that difficult and impossible to somehow get Hazard to not drop his head and lock his eyes down to his feet???I think thats his biggest problems..miss firing and not being able to cue up the ball properlly,Specially when he speeds up ..it gets worse and his either a few too long or short.Man i wonder about our co trainers and staff when i see crap like this:rolleyes::confused::whistling:Its like trying score a header and closing yor eyes before you connect with the ball and wish for the best:sick::whistling::speechless:

5. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, Hazard had a goal (and assist) on Wed. I shan't complain about that....

6. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Of course he did,and thats what hurts even more..imagine if he would try and look around be more poised and get a better feel for the field and positioning of other players and himslef..what kind of a deadly weapon he would turn into...when he starts to take off its almost like he is flying blind...if he was a bat well he had the proper tech to achieve whatever mission it is he needs to take care of..but he is no bat sadly!

8. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tomorrow is another away game...will be interesting to see which Gladbach shows up

9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So we lead "again" and very shortly cant calm down keep an even keel control the game and the opponents tempo...so its not about the other team and its skills because this pattern is happpening on a weekley basis & each week against a totally different team and unit...even at home despite our perfect record we have a tendency for not being able to kill the game when its needed.
    Anyway the misery continues despite the fact that we all can see whats hurting us..maybe its simply one of those things and the team and its coaches have decided to live with and just hope for the best since they have no answer for it and neither can reach out towards something and someone that knows how to fix this problem.
    :confused::confused::(:(:speechless::speechless::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::mad:

10. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They have been getting hurt in wide areas when the opponent has the ball. A lot. Plea has gotten to step 2. Finishing some. When he puts away greater % of quality chances and Hecking finds somebody more available than #11 to control the tempo they'll at least be able to stem the bleeding. Not now though. Still a sieve defensively.

11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Do you agree with me..about having cuisance in the starting11 or at least introduced earlier into the game...his tempo and physical battles and ability to score is much needed and i think he is a great compliment for Plea..btw each time i see Ibo T on the pitch i laugh...b/c its only a matter of time..he will somehow either sprain something or tear a ligament...he simply is jinxed or something...mark my words!
    :speechless::thumbsdown::whistling::whistling::whistling::rolleyes::rolleyes::speechless:

12. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL. Probably. BMG is crying out for somebody in midfield capable of keep the ball and runnng the game. Frenchman as good an option as any at this point.

13. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Eh.. we have several of these guys in the team, you just can't expect Gladbach to dominate the league like Bayern or Dortmund do. Wolfsburg is a good team this season and I'm totally fine with the performance they showed against them abroad.

14. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  15. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Win? Nice. In Munich? Better. Goals? been there, done that............................

Goals against? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    First off am glad we could Honour the Puma's properly and in its rightful place which is no other than Hollywoods own turf...thats epic to say the least.
    But this was a good example that on a good day with a bit of luck how easy it can be to convert even if u only get less than a handful of chances on the opponents goal.Super glad? yes of course...but somehow Hollywood was nowhere close to how it used to be ....again am not complaining but they seemed flat and toothless and of course after going up by 2 in order to protect our jewles and gems we bunkered up pretty damn tight and stayed pretty focused thru the entire 90 which is a huge plus...lang is a pretty great D player and pretty safe,like his style of play..no nonesense style .Said this before after such victories the million dollar question is if we can stay consistantand win the next one...and this one is at home so there is no excuses ...btw i predicted a 2-1 win for us as well.
    I dont think Neuer has conceived more goals than he has against Die Fohlen!!!

;):D:eek::rolleyes::thumbsup::cautious::):p:alien::alien::devilish::alien::alien:

LuckyStriker repped this.
  17. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What a walk in the park against Mainz xD Hofmann with a hattrick, Stindl, Hazard, Neuhaus and Sommer with a great game, too.

18. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was pretty sweet. Nice to be sitting in my living room, listening to "Die Elf vom Niederrhein"

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and Dage repped this.
  19. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2 shutouts in 2..............very nice..................

20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Couldnt watch it so am heading for fohlentv...but the game reports didntmention anything about a so called"walk in the park" but actually the opposite and that we delievered a free flowing attacking football with clinical and tactical dominance...a perfect display of the perfect team work in football...for those of you that have a good memory i have to point out that most seasons that we have bossed Hollywood and dispatched them fair and square we have also won the next game right after.Lets hope we can keep it steady and cruise thru in the same fashion as long as possible...suddenly Hollywood has faded away as enemy number one ( not that i expect them to lose the title) and all am thinking is taking care of Favre and compnay..we have always struggled against them..let alone now that Favre is coaching them seems that much more of a mountain to climb!
    :eek:o_O:cautious::sneaky::rolleyes:;):speechless::D:devilish::alien::ninja::alien:

21. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mainz had several chances in the first half but no really big chances. In the 2nd half it was a walk in the park after 3 goals in barely 15 minutes, they completely collapsed. The thing is that Mainz had the best defense of the league, they conceded only 4 goals before the match against BMG and even with the 4 we gave them, they have 8 goals against which is still the best defense record (shared) of all teams.

22. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Managed to watch the first 15-20 min and we didnt look that great!
    :eek:o_O

23. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why? The chance by Plea should've been a goal by that time. Mainz are no scrubs either, they had and still have the best defense of all teams in the league. You should prepare one or two beers for the rest of the match. You won't be disappointed by the foals.

24. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Beer eh?? A luxury i dont have at the moment...dont ask why :(
    Not complaining...but its also what team stands in front of you the timing and schedule as well..good days bad days..momentum etc etc.We took advantage of it all against Hollywood...and Mainz somehow couldnt get anything going...maybe reading the reports bf watching the game...made me expect a much more technical and free flowing game.It just didnt seem Mainz had much to offer against us.Lets see how the football gods treat us away at FCA.
    Whats great is that our reservebank has a lot of quality and depth...lets see how wouldHecking and Co respond to the crunch times ahead!
    :cautious::unsure::alien::ninja::devilish: